Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Finally, I've been able to access MTw with my Ucweb but that was after I deleted it then downloaded it. I will aim to accumulate as much points as possible here as I'm not impressed with my yesterday's activity. I hope to accumulate 50points or more but that would depend on my offline activities.

There's no problem with the PC browsing. There's only few activity in MTW currently, so I can't expect this early morning to have my target posting but I will be glad if I can make here more time also to have posting by different times of the day and I wish I can balance my activity.

I havent been to the forum since yesterday to see the amount of activities on the forum. I just hope that members have already had a a great start for the week in being active and that when I get around to the forum after posting here I would find some interesting discussions to participate in.

I was able to accumulate like 60 points in the forum yesterday,if I can do the same today,I will be very happy,although there is activity in the forum but my offline works is not just permitting me to be active,my aim today is to accumulate 40 points and I guess I would be doing that in 2 rounds

I have seen and read on this forum and there are no negative words about the forum I even saw a very interesting proof of payment of all MTW forum that makes me even more interested to immediately join MTW forum hopefully I can get extra income from the forum , thanks for the information very interesting and hopefully MTW always give good service to members

I find that its just better to have activities in both forums because when you do get paid out it will be worth it come the weekend. I therefore try to have the same amount of posting activities in both of them and my points balance are usually almost the same both in here and in DMT.

Yes, the forum got same chance of earning better if we will both active. That's what I'm usually doing as I wanted to be more active in different forums. Now, I'm thinking how I'm supposed to have the MTW promote in other forums as I don't have much forums that seems good for promoting forums.

@tirus that's right. I'm currently aiming 400points in both forums but I seem to be ahead in DMT because I usually have more activity here. Tonight, I will try to accumulate as much points as possible in MTW even if it means posting only there so that my points will come up to that in the sister forum. I tried spreading my activities to the payment processor section yesterday but I noticed that there was little activity in only three threads which are the most popular payment processors. I made posts in them then left the forum.

Well,in my own case,I think it is different though I am trying to be active in both forums but DMT loads better than MTW,I am just þrying to make a round of posting in the forum just to make suere I achieve my goal in the forum cos I might likely not be active in the forum due to my off line works

Its both optimized as my experience in PC is just fast compared in other forums. I think I have done again my posting for this morning and also made more than 150 points now. And will just check for the replies that will be posted this day and to continue encourage members in other forums for MTW activity.

That's true,I am also encouraging more members to be potsing in the forum,before I start making posts tomorrow I will make sure that I am promoting this forum in 2 to 3 forums,I mean I would use the link of this forum in my signatures,right now,I am just feeling sleepy,so I will continue my posting in the forum by tomorrow

I'm always giving positive notes or posts regarding mtw forum. I don't have disappointments that I become more active here than in other forums as of this moment. I know that I can make even better activity if members will be focusing in other sections but can't since they preferred few sections.

Yes, it would really be idea to have more members here so any efforts that member can make to ensure that the forum also gets new registrations would be highly appreciated. Admin would also be appreciative of these efforts that make the forum grow by increasing members and posting activity.

I guess members will be trooping to the site any time soon cos I noticed that some of us are already promoting this forum in other forums,I am one of the member promoting it,this is what the admin really want us to do,I guess by doing this and more members are joining the forum,it means that the forum will be getting more advertisers

I haven't made it yet but for sure, I will be looking forward for that. So far, my aim for today is going to be near now but I'm still lacking of activities and still need for focus in this hour to make activity. I know that I'm not that much active today because, I'm quite busy in other things so far.

@hadg33 That's right; I've also been able to apply my DMT signature in some forums but I've been a bit lazy to update it in other forums. I should be able to do so before today runs out. Can you explain how to hide links in signatures? I ask because hiding links in signatures makes them neater and more presentable.

I guess members will be trooping to the site any time soon cos I noticed that some of us are already promoting this forum in other forums,I am one of the member promoting it,this is what the admin really want us to do,I guess by doing this and more members are joining the forum,it means that the forum will be getting more advertisers

The best thing is that we are all going to benefit from having more members on the forum as well because with new members comes the ability to post easily we get faster replies to threads and the further advertising revenue could help make the forum even more stable and paying regularly.

Yea,that is what I am talking about,I noticed that you are so active in the forum and I was just trying to be like you buþ I was unable...lols,anyways I made 2 rounds of posting in the forum,I don't know if I can make one more round cos time has already gone,hopefully tomorrow,I will try my possible best to make about 30 posts in the forum

how much time you need to make 30 posts on the forums, unfortunately I can not give a lot of posts on the forum so I'm not getting the most first I just joined this forum so it is still very difficult to provide a forum post on my MTW hoping to continue to post on this forum so getting good results from this forum

Its just a bit harder for me to post in the different sections on the forum but I am doing what I can to spread my activities across the various sections. These additional threads can really add up to give you a good number of points for your round of posting so it does make a difference.

how much time you need to make 30 posts on the forums, unfortunately I can not give a lot of posts on the forum so I'm not getting the most first I just joined this forum so it is still very difficult to provide a forum post on my MTW hoping to continue to post on this forum so getting good results from this forum

I can see that you just joined the forum,making 30 posts in the forum is minor thing to do,all I need is just 45 mins,that's if my internet connection is not acting up,I have not made a single post in the forum today but I will actually do later in the day,I will aim for another 30 posts today