Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EFT - EliteFundTeam.com

juzfinal

anyways, i am just excited to know what the admin is planning next. anyways, next time when i get paid i will not invest on $10only but on $5 and $2 and $10 and one shares on each them. i think that will be more like a good strategy. to start with amount i can only afford to invest. since i still need the money i earn online and i can't just invest them all here. so i will just keep reinvesting what i have invested already.

is it true that they still have great activity??i think admin is so strict enough and for me its the hardest site ever.i didnt really active in posting in here because of it and just small amount of money too.but since they have other program like cycler ,i just get some activity to earn from here

yup admi will always give any extra cash for member who have good quality of posting according to admin.thats what make memebr still want to be active in here.but i hope then admin will always add it to deserved member.but not many memebr get it maybe those who got it will remain active and who doesn got it will be inactive

With regards to EFT forum, well I am not an active poster there. I haven't make my first post there because I'm not an active member in the forum. I'm only concerned with their cycler and that's all I'm after with this forum. Maybe if I have a spare time I could make some posts in here but as of now, I just want to invest in their profitable cycler.

Elite Fund Team is a big ptp , i have many friend who get payed every week from it and i wish if i get my first payment from it soon , i'm member since 4 day and i think that admin is so friendly and so honest and no body is disappointed in the forum . If you don't break the rules be sure you will get your money in 24 Hrs.

my first payment from cycler. i actually invested the other half so i got this left to withdraw.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 2/19/2011 9:21 PM

Batch: 55657621

From Account: U4598103 (EliteFundTeamCycler)

Amount: $9.00

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed.

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

Well, good for you that you have received a good payment from EFT. Well, I am also looking forward for my shares to get doubled here in their cycler and to re-invest again and again just to make my money grow to a certain point that I can be able to put other investments in other sites.

Its very hard predict where the next line that will go fast. I invest my money where i can thats all. If you see a line burn for 2 days then there will be a waiting stats for the same for many days becuase everyone rush to the line.... So im confident in the lines im using, becuase im confident in the cycler overall:) So far i havent been able to make this kind of money in this timeframe ever on the internet.

it's not easy indeed to know which lines would move faster. but the thing is we all need to support all different lines so that all would mature faster. my $2 line up to now has not matured. I thought that would be faster than $10 share. it takes experience to know where to buy. at first I was confused how to buy a share.