Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WHAT MAKE YOU TO LOOSE IN FOREX TRADING

l always wonder if why a trader dont want to quit from a loosing trade when he is very sure that he makes a wrong entry.l think this is about emotions that no body want to accept that he or she is wrong and failt.as long as a trader can have total control on his or her emotions l m sure will be succesful if he has enough education.

A trader's emotion sometime make lay him down. He stake more lots with less capital and try recovering his loss first which leads to another loss in a short time.

Yes, indeed, emotions can be the worst enemy of a trader. But some emotions can also be the best ally of a trader. Emotions like being confident, relaxed and sometimes, aggressiveness.

I think i would agree that greed would really make you loose in forex. Simply because your greed would lead you to hurried decisions in your desire to make money fast. Sad thing to know that in forex, hurried decisions have no place. In forex you have to be intelligent in every decision. I think another thing that could cause your loss is being inconsiderate on the small factors that affect your trades/

There are several reasons why a trader may lose out on trading. The most important reason is probably a lack of knowledge. The ignorant trader is sure to repeat his mistakes time and again.

i agree with this post

when i'm a newbie in forex think i always loss againt and againt

but now i hope i dindt do the mistakes againt

• 1 month later...

If I were to take a statistics on the causes of the many reasons why I lost my trades, then greed will be the number one on that chart. Greed makes a traderr to take trades even when the trading system has not been able to confirm a signal all in a bid to make money quickly.

• 11 months later...

Well, that's correct. Poor management of their trading and the emotions will definitely have effect on their trades and affect their decision making. So, we should have done our best to settle our emotions and strengthen our way to stick on our trading plan or at least have less emotion while trading. Since, emotions have no room in Forex.

There are those common reasons why some traders lose in Forex trading, as there are some traders who might repeat the same mistake before can figure out what was the cause of your losses that's why it's always better to evaluate yourself what could possibly be the cause of the losses so you can take the necessary action.

Yes, that's always possible that every trader can do these mistakes repetitively and unknowingly. Although, some can only understand their mistakes but doing it again and to find more concrete evidence for it. So, they do it to know if that is really a big mistake for their trading. I know it's not easy to accept when losing but we need to find out why we got loss.

Emotions are the enemy for most of the people and that is the reason i lost most of the times . I am sure that not only me there are many people who are loosing there money just because of the emotions in forex so we should be very much careful while trading with forex . don't be greed and anger while trading because that may lead you to loss .

That is the best thing we must do that is why we have to do evaluation so we can identify what was the cause of the losses. Anyway, we can expect that the market won't always move against us, but it's still good that when we lose in a trade try to know if you haven't done something good enough as a trader.

I guess my lack of self control sometimes make me loss money in forex. that's why if you have target make sure you keep that target. Don't try to push yourself to the point that you can loss your investments just so that you can reach your profit goal. Because theirs no use of earning big if you end up getting MC. that's why I prefer to earn 10% profit a month only than to earn 50% profit in a month if I got multiple MC on the next day.

Well, it's also my problem and I think everyone has this problem not only in Forex. Because of the excitement and different emotions that really affect our decisions and trading strategy. Not only pushing our target profits but also when trying to recover from losses and trying to reach fast in the initial investment will be too risky. We should do these things in the same way and not to put high risks.

• 1 month later...

personally i have lose some money time without number when trading due to the fact that i refuse to deal with my emotion when am in profit atimes but to be sincere, have being able to handle it gradually now,i never use to have a trading monthly target before and ever since i had one,i have being able to make profit.i have set a range of profit target and i have being able to stop losing unnecessary.