Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldelite-goldelite.biz

giridhar123

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not member of this site but i heard that this site is not too good for PTP site so i didn't too much like to post in here.

I prefer to make some posts in another PTP site than this one. But based on payment proof from some members here,

this site will pay us because the payment has been made yesterday.

Although the rate here low but the plus point is that the minimum payout which is attractive but the main point is now there is payment delay. i think it possible to run a ptp forum wiith this rate but for this Admin should clear payment first to keep the members activity.

When I looked of this site, I am rarely seeing comment from its members but I looked most of them only posted their

payment proof from the site in forum. I am not so sure, how could there are many payment proof in the site with small

amount of bucks. Is it from contest, investment in there or what? Anyone knew about this?

Usually all my posts are always payment proof, but today I request third withdrawal consisting of payment proof and other discussions. I like to proof my self how much posting in discussion will worth. Is it 1 cent or more than 1 cent, let's see next payment proof if I will be paid

@Legendkid

I think you're right but I looked there are many payment proof from its members. I don't too much like of this forum because it's hard to make

posts in here. I prefer to make in another posts than this one, it gave me only small amount of bucks.

I never visited to this site again since I looked the site has very low activities and low rates too. I don't know for other members but for me,

it's wasting time to post in here. I got few bucks and I could spend too much time so it's better to make post in another PTP site.