Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldelite-goldelite.biz

giridhar123

This forum is not good enough because the forum gave only 1 cent per post and also the activities in this site is not

too much. I got payment only once in here and that is hard to reach another payment from here. I think that will be

hard to reach minimum payout again in here.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know sometime 1 cent per post not make member want to be active in here,but i will try to be active because member still any active member there too,so i will not waste my chance to be active and got another payment from them.i should try to be more active in here

It's a little bit hard to make many posts in this site because the site is not too much popular so there are few members who

joined and posted in here. Besides, it gave 1 cent per post which for mostly PTP players stay away because we can make more

posts in other forum to get higher bucks.

I have requested my second payment request in here yesterday. I hope I could get payment because it's not much payment in here

and it's a little bit hard to post in there. I didn't too much like actually but I posted there only to get additonal earning.

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 3/25/2011 6:41 PM

Batch: 58030819

From Account: U1723759 (GoldElite)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: GoldElite.biz Payment to umeghayu

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 3/26/2011 4:35 PM

Batch: 58082463

From Account: U1723759 (GoldElite)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: GoldElite.biz payment to umeghayu

Thank you.

i know sometime 1 cent per post not make member want to be active in here,but i will try to be active because member still any active member there too,so i will not waste my chance to be active and got another payment from them.i should try to be more active in here

Should I try to be more active in the forum gives only 1 cent per post , why?

Supposed to save my effort and my time in order to be more active in other forums that provide profit rates will help to achieve a good profit .

lol.its all depend on you.if you dont really like the rate then better you leave it but i will stay active in here because i know even they just give small rate but they are so legit and they able to give the payment in short time too.i hope then my first payment will be paid in short time too

• 2 weeks later...

for now there are so many pending payment request.I'm about to request my payout also but I don't think I'll get paid anymore. even with such low rate admin can't maintain the ptp.

i think you and me will not get paid there anymore because the admin and the moderators left that forum , although they pays low rates per posting for members but they lost all their money from their pockets , so i think we should posting there till the admin payf for all requests there , that is my opinion about that forum also iam sure you agree with me .

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with you @omar there is no other way now except that we have to accept the fact that this forum is no more paying

and completely scam now.. No there are'nt any chances that admin may be busy, but what all happened was pre-planned by him i asked him several times to process payments but every time found childish excuses. And launch of cycler before admin stopped to be online was his last try to gather some funds.

So there should not be any doubt now that goldelite is scam.

Been waiting for my payment over a month and half...so i suggest this thread is going for the scam folder:)

I didnt go in the cycler that was launched. And im at least happy over that. The forum was really nice looking.

Bad the admin dont fix it up with the payments...There was the ads in the forum so money was coming in.

• 8 months later...