Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldelite-goldelite.biz

giridhar123

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you write $.03 per post but on site st top there is written earn $.05 per post.minimum payout is low on site that is good but they should add other payment processors

too.i join it hope they will add more payment processor soon

Real rates are 2 cents per post, and 3 cents per new thread ,

Maybe you did not look carefully to the rules of the forum,

anyway, despite the fact that these rates are low compared to many other forums, but the minimum withdrawal request for $ 1, making access to easy payment request .

I see that there is many payment proofs from this forum, and also the admin seems on the top of the forum.

Sending emails when a post is getting inactive that you start is great. Really a good way of checking that

members who writes a topic also follows the topic up:)

Fantastic admin.forum got sponsored by mmcinvest.com-making sensation in hyipindustry.

forum admin paying very fast within 24-48hours and there would be no cuting in payment.

within 2months of launch-alexa-300k.

i also started great share program at forum.check in contest zone.we hope you support the forum.thanks.

Still i dont registered here but browse the forum and got there there is no particular section for ptp section and all gpt in one section . anyway hoping to get more time and also will register there and active there but the as a new forum the rate is not attractive.