Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldelite-goldelite.biz

giridhar123

Hello dear Gold Elite members.

While posting and enjoying at our Forum you will be paid for that!

Here are our Paid To Post Rates :

( Keep in mind that this are lowest rates and members who post quality posts will enjoy extra cash bonuses on every payment request )

* Creating New Thread=3 Gold Points

* Posting Discussion Reply=2 Gold Points

Please, when posting payment proof in this sections - give attention that you clicked "Post Payment Proof" button otherwise your post will be deleted and infraction will be given.

So, these are lowest rates and quality and active members can get up to 10 cents per post!

There are no daily post limits, you are free to post as much as you can and you will be paid for posts as long as they are quality ones!

However, there is a limit of maximum 5 new threads created in one day.

Penalty System explained :

Spam/Short post = - 5 Gold Points

Plagiarism (copy/paste) other posts = - 5 Gold Points

Advertising in wrong place = - 5 Gold Points

Double thread = - 5 Gold Points

Wrong thread title = - 5 Gold Point

Thread in wrong section = - 5 Gold Points

Thread without OWN referral link = - 5 Gold Points [ Doesn`t apply for programs without referral system ]

Thread with broken link url = - 5 Gold Points

Inappropriate/Wrong Language = - 5 Gold Points

Insulting = - 5 Gold Points

Adult Or Illegal Material = - 5 Gold Points

Signature rule violation = - 5 Gold Points

Spam Private Messages ( PM ) = - 5 Gold Points

Post with multiple violation of rules = - 15 Gold Points

Fake payment proof = - 30 Gold Points

Violating rule that is not mentioned here = - Random amount of points

If you continue to violate SAME rule even AFTER warning, deduction of points will INCREASE and may lead into a BAN.

We deserve the rights to change/update the rules.

If you agree/disagree to the rules above or want something to add, please post HERE!

Additional informations :

When I can request payment?

Payment/cashout request can be made when you have 100 Gold Points

How much is "Gold Point" worth?

1 Gold Point equals to 1 cent, so 100 Gold Points = $1.00 USD

How do I request a payment?

You need to open new thread in "Payment Request" section. Follow "READ BEFORE POSTING A PAYMENT REQUEST" rules first.

How I will receive payment/What payment processor you use?

Payment processors are Liberty Reserve. We are not responsible for LR fees.

Also, make sure you provided us with correct Liberty Reserve account, we are not responsible for your mistake and no refunds will be given.

How long I need to wait for my payment?

We usually send payments within 24-48 hours. If happens that you are waiting more then 48 hours, send me a PM.

What is considered as SPAM?

Every post with false or without ANY information, copy/paste from other users and other sites.

Some examples :

Short posts like "Okay", "Thank you", "Great news" "Good, I will join!" etc..

" I got paid ( without payment proof ) "

" This program is SCAM ( Without proper proof ) " etc...

Can you reject my payment request?

Yes. If you violate the forum rules many times or continue to violate forum rules after GE Staff warning.

http://goldelite.biz/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=18

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mynada,hyip paymentproof section added.

goldelitelimited investmentplans-

1%daily for 140days

$5-$50

1.5%daily for 100days

$51-$500

2%daily for 100days

$501-$1000

principal not back.

accept:lr

the only forum with paidtopost and investmentplans.hope you support the forum.check forum for anything regarding hyipplans.

@mynada,hyip paymentproof section added.

goldelitelimited investmentplans-

1%daily for 140days

$5-$50

1.5%daily for 100days

$51-$500

2%daily for 100days

$501-$1000

principal not back.

accept:lr

the only forum with paidtopost and investmentplans.hope you support the forum.check forum for anything regarding hyipplans.

the first plan return is too low and it will take good hundred days to reach bep

There are increasing activies , I enjoy postiing even reply post I got only 1 cent. as long as this forum pay me, I don't bother with that, beside minimum payout is quite low only $1. my first payment was completed only half hours after requesting

Now I just realize that make point there is very hard for me. Every post payment proof 3rd,6th,9th and so on should be followed by picture. Discuss about hyip I got only 1 cent even this forum claimed to be 2 cent. I have to decrease my activity there.

Now I just realize that make point there is very hard for me. Every post payment proof 3rd,6th,9th and so on should be followed by picture. Discuss about hyip I got only 1 cent even this forum claimed to be 2 cent. I have to decrease my activity there.

Is that so? I have just joined the site. Too bad if it is true. In many forums, we earn at least 2 cents in HYIP discussion section. I'll check that in the forum.

I've got an email from Admin to update the thread Hyip section I made long time ago or he moved to topic inactive. I just want to update the thread but how come I supposed to update if I cannot login there, I think Login button is not working today

I have joined this forum today and see quite good activity now

Though posts are very small and they match the earning (as we earn only 1 cent a reply)

Due to 3 cent topic there are more threads in each section - looks people are more interested in creating threads - and so admin has limited daily threads to 10.

• 2 weeks later...

i just heard about this site.but maybe this site will also be good place to earn but that low rate will not attract more active member at first.but im so so sure that they will not really strict.i will try to check the site about the activity,proof and the sections there,then decide to join it or not