Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldelite-goldelite.biz

giridhar123

Good forum with many new contests made by Admin. What a good idea for him to do that to make more attentions to members, The admin is so nice in answering members questions. I really enjoy being active there especially for fast payment

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Date: 3/12/2011 1:10 PM

Batch: 57070483

From Account: U1723759 (GoldElite)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: GoldElite.biz payment to refbackservice

Date: 3/12/2011 4:42 PM

Batch: 57080964

Amount: $1.00

Memo: GoldElite.biz payment to refbackservice

Thanks!

well finally i can see fresh payment proof for posting in here so its mean better for me to continue my activity in here.before i just inactive for couple days but now im able to make many post in here too.i hope then admin will not take long time in paying member so make member hesitate to continue their activity

thats really nice if all member get paid from here.im not that active in here thats why cannot reach any payment there.i heard that they really fast in paying,is it right?i know that the rate there is not that high but at least if we able to make any payment there then its better for us

actually they just give the payment about 2 days but before they are late in paying member.if im not mistaken member able to ask admin about their payment there if they are late in giving it.not really hard to be more active in here actually,if we able to be active then this site become alternative site to earn too since they paying member fast

very fast receive payment in the same day

You have received a payment to your account U4125601

Date: 3/19/2011 7:54 PM

Batch: 57581254

Amount: $1.00

Memo: GoldElite.biz payment

Thank you.

is it?they also fast in paying memebr just within a few hours only?thats interesting,i hope it will also for other member too.i just heard about some rumour of this site about they cannot give fast payment but if now they able to give it then that good.so member able to be active in here even they give small rate