Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Honesty is for the forex

Honesty is the main capital of forex business. If a man is honest he would be success and he will be rich. So we need to leave our greed and be honest for make a good result in forex market then we will be happy in our future life.

• 3 months later...

Well, I think a cheater can make money in forex too so if he is honest or dishonest, he will still be able to make some money but an honest man might be less greedy and more patience so he can make more money and less losses than a cheating gambler. But I guess a criminal can make as much money so it doesn't really matter cause its just trading. Now, if they're unable to control their hastiness, that is where they will lose. 

• 4 months later...

I don't think I agree with the TS statement. To be frank, honesty has nothing to do with Forex and making money from it. That which matters is the knowledge that the trader has and not necessarily the level of uprightness that he is. You are not selling anything directly to anyone so there's no need for such.

I don't think I agree with the TS statement. To be frank, honesty has nothing to do with Forex and making money from it. That which matters is the knowledge that the trader has and not necessarily the level of uprightness that he is. You are not selling anything directly to anyone so there's no need for such.

Yes same over here, I also do not agree with the thread starter's statement, even scammers make money from forex trading, people with no knowledge also do sometimes, those who are liars make money by trading as well as trading is something we do online the broker does not know us personally.

• 2 weeks later...

@Forexlover, is there really a connection between being honest and being a successful trader. I hardly see one because as a trader, what is of utmost importance is for you to learn. You are not responsible to anyone and non of the upright virtues is a reason for your success.

Honesty is the main capital of forex business. If a man is honest he would be success and he will be rich. So we need to leave our greed and be honest for make a good result in forex market then we will be happy in our future life.

yeah i hope honestly is the best way to earn from forex.but there are some rule you should be obey.cos if you have not enough knowledge about forex u never succes in forex.this time honestly don't help u.......

@waseem, If I may ask, where would honesty be needed in trading. I mean, at which point does the trader really need to be hones in the real sense and to who. To the best of my understanding, I rarely think it is something that is needed in Forex. A trader can always trade without the need to bother about that.

Well if we put this thread in this way that we need to be honest with our brokers then I think it is acceptable to me, that we should not be dishonest with our brokers and go with the rules but the way the thread starter is putting it is making it confusing to answer.

• 2 weeks later...

@adil, unless it is what the TS means, honesty might have no weight in Forex. Well yes, there are some fishy things in account that certain traders do but I believe that sooner than later, they always get caught. Having to trade in the real sense had no connection with your broker or any body that will warrant honesty.

• 2 weeks later...

It is good for the traders who are trading in forex to be honest to themselves so that they will not be expecting too much of a profit when they trade. Honesty is good in forex because a trader who is not honest will think that forex is the best way for him or her to make huge money and he or she will be trading by all means to make profit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel a cheater can deliver earnings in forex also Therefore if He's truthful or dishonest, He'll Yet be capable to develop some difficult dollars but an sincere person may very well be significantly less greedy and much more persistence so he can get paid more money and less losses than the same old dishonest gambler. 

• 2 weeks later...

We cannot be able to cheat forex because the brokers who we are trading with knows about the business more than we and that is why we need to be honest. Even if we want to cheat, it is not going to work. Unless we want to cheat them with the verifying document.

I still find it difficult to believe what honesty has got to do with Forex. I mean, I see no trader who is responsible to any trader and for you to make profit, it doesn't have anything to do with anyone directly. What I think is that Forex just requires you to know it and to know how to trade, period.

• 6 months later...

If you are trying to cheat broker, i can assure that your account won't be survive for long time. Honesty but be keep and  even broker are trying to cheat you too. If you find this way then change your broker, but if you are the one who are trying to cheat be prepare for the worst.

• 7 months later...

Unfortunately this is no longer happening in the world, as most people are as brutal cheaters as one get to see. I believe in only popular companies like Nova FX, it has the reputation and history that we can trust. So, it is always awesome for anyone to be working with them since that allows us to get the much needed space and freedom to achieve good results and that’s what I am able to get with this outstanding and really supportive company.

Unfortunately this is no longer happening in the world, as most people are as brutal cheaters as one get to see. I believe in only popular companies like Nova FX, it has the reputation and history that we can trust. So, it is always awesome for anyone to be working with them since that allows us to get the much needed space and freedom to achieve good results and that’s what I am able to get with this outstanding and really supportive company.

There are a lot of brokers that still has some honesty inside of them dude, you can see them on the track and making profit with their clients. I am myself does not related to one broker but to be sure you choose a non dealing desk broker that will give you the real price feeds, and they love if you trade more not when you lose.