Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Guides Can Guide You to Success

I don’t agree that anyone can guide us to success since I believe they can show us the route, but to be able to reach there we are required to work hard with increasing our ability, if our performance is full of passion and determination then it will reflex on results as well, but if these are missing then we will find it tough.

Currently I am enjoying my time with OctaFX broker’s roaring 8 dollars free capital, it’s enjoyable because I am fearless using it and even if I lose it’s not my money and I still get plenty of experience while with winning which I am doing I could make profits besides that I also gain experience as well.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should because if the guide is correct than it can help us achieve anything and this is the reason why I only prefer trustable source like I have currently in FMbinary.com, it’s a company that I am with for many years now and all I can say is that they are completely trustworthy broker in Binary Option industry, it has high class education guide system, so with that I can learn and earn at in the same plate, it has really helped me massively and this is the reason why I am so much successful.

Forex very profitable business especially for traders who have high experience in the forex business. For a beginner should learn in order to achieve a profit. in addition, traders can now use the system copy traders trading with possession of experience and high skill. In my broker now, trader can use the facilities of MYfxbook Autotrade. These facilities help traders can trade alongside the already well-known trader.

@ahsley cole: LOL that is very true, i don't find that most of the guide are worthed at all especially to those who sold their own and said that their own are the best, unique, easy, and you don't have to spend so much for trial and error when use their product which i think is total lies. Some guides actually worthed, but all of it are free .

Yes, I do agree on this, but we must remember that the guide is only useful if we take proper interest in it, I don’t think we will see much changes happening without having interest. If we want to change something then we need to start from inside and learning from heart is what one needs. I have done that and now I can even put my heart into executing this without fear due to OctaFX broker’s wonderful Champion demo contest where I could win up to 1000 dollars.

• 2 months later...

You want to be successful in something that you don't take interest with? That is absurd i never see anyone that success from something that they don't really enjoy, maybe they are wealthy but they still don't enjoy and feel empty. These guides are for someone who want to be successful in forex but once again it is back to you who apply these guides and not all traders suitable for this kind of guides.

• 4 months later...

Yes I agree that trading guide is important for every trader because it enables him to understand forex more deeply and properly not just depending on luck but I also think that the trader should also be having a strong will about it and should have the ability to understand as well before it can be useful to him. 

I just want to say, keep pratice and learning, sucess will achievedi f any trader already having good understanding with their skill to analyze the market, and also how good their psychology trading, and as trader that will success I think them that aleady have strong mentality

• 2 weeks later...

That is really a ince idea, you can earn better by learn from the others OR learn from yourselves, it is not hard just need to take some times( like around 30 minutes up to 1 hour) to analyze your previous tradings. With this sooner or later it will guide you to a new horizon that likely will lead you to success.

• 1 month later...

Not always Levie, because trading guides which we think is the right one sometimes misleading us to the wrong side of trading. I find out that mostly of trading guidelines it is either copied or even outdated from the current prctice only few still stay intact and relative enough. If you pick up the right one then you can be succeed, if not  it is your loss.

Maybe if we can found good mentor as guidelines it will help to making better result, but if these mentor is only general and their experience only reading on theory, it will help us to broaden insight all related forex, I think so many trader success also can start only from self learning

I agree going thru the guides available will certainly help to enhance the trading style and in winning more trades. Guides are written after enough research and experts have shared their views in those. There is nothing wrong in following experts and not only they can help us making better strategies and helping in understanding charts and technical but also they instruct about do's and don't about forex trading. 

Trading guide is what that will help guide you from the scratch and it is good that way its the best way to see yourself through forex trading is a kind of market with understanding so you need the trading guide to become successful it is always good

@hansonudo2,that is not good if a trader chose to read without understanding I think that is none of your business for sure all the thing I can say is that forex need our ability to learn well and understand what we just learn in efficient manner

Trading guide is the number one guide which we all need if we want to get success the guide will guide us and make us the type of traders which we want to become so there is no need but some forex system are hard to understand that is why we need the professional to also help us break it down in simple term

Using trading guide is very important it can lead to our way to successful trading yes that is the right thing for us trading guide is good and it is the only way now which we can take positive step towards succeeding.

Some broker even have this guide within their range but seldom they issue it out to traders

Trading guide can guide us to success but what is your feeling towards your trade this are the question which you need to ask yourself and answer.

Most of us as forex trader dont want to make use of trading guide well in such case while not try demo account till you succeed