Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Guides Can Guide You to Success

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion for newbie would be to learn as much as you can and go to places like babypips. come or dailyfx.com or youtube to watch plenty of videos on there. One video that you watch is equal to like ten articles so you can learn a lot on there as well. Once you have learn all the required fundamentals and technical try reading forum as well for further stories on scams and more knowledge from real trader and then move on a demo. Most brokers have free demo with fake money for you to practice, better to lose with fake money then real money. Try to do that for several months and then move on to a cent or mini account to practice in a real live environment. 

personally i believe a trading guide is more like learning how to trade the market,what really matter in Forex trading is for one to have a trading plan,if one is having a trading plan,such trader will be able to understand the market very well and one will be disciple trader as well which is very important when trading Forex.

personally i believe a trading guide is more like learning how to trade the market,what really matter in Forex trading is for one to have a trading plan,if one is having a trading plan,such trader will be able to understand the market very well and one will be disciple trader as well which is very important when trading Forex.

I too feel that each trader must have their own plan in order to make money. I like to learn from pro but then I will go my own way in terms of developing my own plan. I have develop some sound strategies for myself. I think every trader must be able to think for themselves and don't dwell so much on other's ideas. They can learn from them but always analyze to make sure that it will work for you as well. 

• 1 month later...

Yes I agree that trading guide is important for every trader because it enables him to understand forex more deeply and properly not just depending on luck but I also think that the trader should also be having a strong will about it and should have the ability to understand as well before it can be useful to him. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A guide just as the name implies is more like a plan. Without such, it becomes difficult to get a good trading target. For each trade, the trader should try and secure for himself what goal he wants, the analysis that will help him achieve such and at what point he wishes to exit. These are the crucial things all traders must bear in mind.

well, its seems difficult to implement the guidance right away in trading. traders lean to break and make mistakes because they are have no personal experience to let them understand why they couldn't do this or that. losses will make traders understand over rules and trading guidelines.

• 1 month later...

It is true, trading guide can guide a trader to success. It is good to follow the advice of the experts because it will be able to help us to make profit. I leant how to trade by reading of books from the internet and this thing helped me to achieve what I want to achieve. If a trader wants to learn very well, he or she should be able to follow the books that are written by experts as it is going to help them to learn.

guide to success in forex trading is a good trading skills, discipline, patience, and a good MM. Success in forex is not easy. We should be able to master it all if you want to succeed in forex. Given the very large forex risk. successful trader is a trader who works hard. for that, we have to work hard to be successful in forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@standart, sure. One thing is to make a trading plan for yourself and another is to stick to plan and trade that way. It doesn't lie in just making a trading plan but the ability to trade according to plan too. Having a very good and working plan is quite good but more important is to have a better discipline to stick to it.

I feel we have to not assist it to secure a target to economic achieve each day. develop not working day by day You will see outstanding current-day field predicament. but i think that we must always normally intention for an earning every 7 days. like aquiring a intention of getting Exceptional sum of cash just about every week. 

newbies require guidance which enabling them to know what they should do or don't in trading. this business complex and without proper understanding about market and strategy, traders has no chance to trade appropriately. make profit and even consistent happen after traders succeed to make themselves knowledgeable and skilled.

there are numerous forex buying and promoting guides can be found in forex buying and offering guides & also On the web way too, like ebooks & video clip clip tutorials, but most significantly traders have to carry out some instructing by using demo account right before leaping into your precise forex purchasing and marketing. 

proper guidance come from mentors or seniors. when traders conduct self study, advisable if they are join forex forums which enabling them to interact with many traders including seniors. and when traders get a problem during practice and trading, they can ask solution. 

Even the trader can make use of a journal too. I have seen some sites online that provide some kinda professional journals that the new traders can use as a guide in conducting analysis. It is quite different from the expert analysis itself and it offers traders a chance to trade with good knowledge of some other traders experience.