Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

soo many brokers, and I want to pick one :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be you can try to trading with InstaForex, i also use this broker. And i started trading using the posting bonus to feel their trading conditions, i still use this broker until right now, so far i never found problem with this broker.

Better to seek for the recommended brokers and put it in your list and then, go on for your research and also ask the traders. Because, normally many are just giving what they are trading or what they have experienced or others have just promoting certain brokers. It will still the best to do more of research for the reliable Forex brokers.

hi guys, can you help me please??/ i'm a new trader, and i wanted to open live account, so can you give me some advice??? thank you

Well there are a lot of brokers like you said, and all of them have different reviews. so i think i will give you some, maybe you can try to trade in instaforex, why? because there is MT5 forum which you can use to raising capital, that is a good way to get more bucks for trading without spend any money from your own pocket, unless you are impatience :D.

Well there are a lot of brokers like you said, and all of them have different reviews. so i think i will give you some, maybe you can try to trade in instaforex, why? because there is MT5 forum which you can use to raising capital, that is a good way to get more bucks for trading without spend any money from your own pocket, unless you are impatience :D.

Yeah, from this forum, we can get free capital to trading and i also there are many broker which offers same promo, both it's a welcome bonus, posting bonus or something else. But unfortunately, some of them give a deadline / period of validity of these bonuses.

there are many broker in the forex market. every man can participate here and can earn more and more . then he can be success in forex market. so need a skills about it and then to start a forex trading

Having a google search before selecting a broker would be a nice option as different brokers have different restrictions which can better be understood by user reviews. Try reading those reviews and try comparing the spreads of each brokers, as the broker with the lowest of spreads is a good option to select amongst other brokerage companies.

Choose who can provide maximum support on your trading style, if you are a scalper, choose a broker that offers the lowest spreads, no requotes, permit trading when volatility is high or when breaking news. Before you invest your funds in there, make sure to get reviews about the broker

Choose who can provide maximum support on your trading style, if you are a scalper, choose a broker that offers the lowest spreads, no requotes, permit trading when volatility is high or when breaking news. Before you invest your funds in there, make sure to get reviews about the broker

Yes I do agree with you that support system is another factor which should be checked before choosing the broker of your choice. Apart from the general factors, a trader should also make sure that the broker has no hidden fees for withdrawal requests as some of the brokers now a days charge fees for withdrawing our earnings. Delay of payments are another factor that should be watched out.

Don't just focus on the regulated brokers, we also have to choose a broker that provides maximum service so that we can feel comfortable when trading. It also gives ease to start trading with a small minimum deposit or no deposit.

When a man want to earn money he can be honest and hardworking man. An honest and hardworking man can prosper in life. So he need to be a hardworking man. If he join in forex market he will be success by his work. But forex is also a risky business. Every man can take a change.

Please do not waste you time. If you want to earn more or if you want to be a good trader you can join in forex and you would be a good trader. So please think some and what are you want to do. Then you can make money from here and want to be a rich man from the forex.

• 2 months later...

In selecting a broker, so many factors come into play and these factors vary from trader to trader. I believe a review of any broker one is interested in is a very good way to choose a broker. Having seen one that interests you, it is ideal for the person to run a search and see what other traders have to say about the broker.

• 2 weeks later...
in my opinion, to choose a broker is to see the promotion given by the broker. I guess with the bonus of a broker will add profit to the trader one of which is a welcome bonus. welcome bonus will increase the resistance margin in forex trading. Can be used to add a lot in forex trading so that the resulting profit will be greater. FBS give 30% bonus for it.

• 4 months later...

There are a thousand and one brokers scattered out there and it is left for the trader to choose the one he deems fit and better to use. Most definitely, look tor the one that meets your need. But then, always look out for brokers with good reputation and credibility as it secures your funds.

Choose broker which provide convenient service for us, regulated and reliable. Do not choose scam brokers because it will make us lose our money in underhanded way, we can look for the reviews about broker before we decide to invest our money. We can maximize the minimum deposit to test broker. If you want to try trading with tenkofx, you can start trading with $10.

hi guys, can you help me please??/ i'm a new trader, and i wanted to open live account, so can you give me some advice??? thank you

To be true I am a bit amazed that you are saying that you are a new trader and want to open a live account rather than a demo account, I think you should go for a demo account for practice first, however I think you should try instaforex or mayzus.

Making a decision on which broker to use is personal for each trader. Some brokers offer certain options that some traders will thrive on, while other traders will hate the broker for those same options. It is important to review and compare the options of each broker closely and choose the one that makes you feel most comfortable. for this I am trading in FBS that provide promotion as well as Deposit Insurance which is very attractive to traders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think this is something that differs a lot from trader to trader. I would most likely prefer the older brokers to the new ones. The older ones have gotten some degree of experience in the business and have also gained a lot of trust more than the new ones which might fade off one day.

Yes @Decub I would also go with your point that we should start our trading experience with old brokers rather than the new one, after that if we are going for even a new brokers we must see whether it has made good reputation online or not, if not we should not go for it because it can go fraud.