Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

soo many brokers, and I want to pick one :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I suggest picking a broker based on your trading experience and type of strategy. I can suggest a couple of brokers like CMC and FP markets the spreads are tight with opening balance of $100 AUD.

The raw ECN account offers some of the lowest commission costs with competitive slippages and faster execution speed.

Choose a broker that is regulated and it is also better to do research on the chosen broker before investing in it.

For example, I prefer FP Markets because they are an older broker active for over 15 years and are regulated by ASIC & CYSEC, so they adhere to strict capital requirements with the proper level of protection of our assets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 4:22 PM, Vaabum said:

To choose a normal broker to work with, you need to first check this company on a demo account. I think it's pretty important.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D

On 1/24/2022 at 4:38 PM, nanamage said:

We must be careful in choosing a broker because the support of the right broker will lead us to the key to success in this business, I chose FreshForex broker which provides comfortable spreads and also the best bonus promo.

I also think we need to be careful in selecting a broker because the safety of our money is a top priority. Beyond safety, though, it is up to the trader to achieve success - if we don't do it right, no broker is going to make us successful.

Choose a broker suitable for your trading methods and with an advantage when live trading. For example, I trade with FP Markets since I find it suitable for scalping because of their tight spreads, faster execution, and lower commission costs, are an advantage while scalping.

• 1 month later...