Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Why many Forex trader see it as a mystery

Forex is like “mystery” so there is a lot of confusion and misinform ation out there. You will learn simple Forex Profit Principle s at www.forex-profit-trading.com. The author elaborate s strategie s used by successfu l Forex traders all over the world. But unfortuna tely, only about 5 to 10 percent of all Forex traders are actually aware of this informati on.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We can see it mystery because in Forex trading business, we have to predict the price coming in the future. In the next hour is already future for us. And we can not know what will happen in the next hour in our life here. We can only predict it up to 95% here. But nothing is sure

It would have to do with proper learning and practice of forex trading that can help to eliminate the confusion that one may be having. For someone who is still new to forex it is inevitable that they would be confused along the way because this is a new environment. If you feel that its not getting any better, you may also want to try and look for alternative learning resources as well.

Forex is not a mystery and i don't feel any think is hidden in forex business and to be frank this is the only business where the entire process is transparency so i dont think that is correct to say it as a mystery . if you have a good understanding in this forex business then you really have a very great opportunity to earn a huge profits with this business just you need to have a indepth forex trading skills that is more than enough .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

first they are afraid to do forex or don't want to do forex :D, that is what i know why they see forex as mystery, how can it be they know about forex if they even don't do any trading, that is so bad if they only hear from someone and then discourage to start trade in fore brokers and forex is not a mystery, it is a thing that people can handle if they want to try it

Forex trading is never a mystery for me what I know and I think is that those traders who see forex trading as mystery are the traders who has no knowledge about the market and how to trade for sure

that is only a thought of some people :D, because they don't know about something then they say that forex is a mystery, but actually there is no mystery in forex, that is only something that people don't know yet, if they want to learn and practice forex then there will be no mystery for them

• 7 months later...

I don't see it as a mystery. Its very easy to make money as soon as you learn all that you need to learn and read pro articles on tips on how to make money then you should be ok. You only see it as a mystery if you lack knowledge, and this is the top reason why many newbie loses. If you're not a newbie, you will not lose cause you have knowledge and experiences and those two are the basic essential or the clothing of an unclothed trader. You will need to wear them for appropriate presentation of yourself. Yes, you will be in the dark if you lack knowledge. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex will even appear as a mystery to a lot of people who rarely understand it. Sometimes, when the market suddenly changes, it makes it look as if the market has taken a different dimension and unless you are knowledgeable to protect your trade, sooner or later, you fall in to it.

doesn't easy indeed to point out the method which give traders consistency. it require long effort to learn to gain knowledge and experience. even a trader could spend many years to point out the method which able to help them to trade properly. market is really complex and uncertain. difficulty to make profit create mystery.

• 1 month later...

Forex is a business that you can be able to do to make profit from it. It is not a mystery because you cannot make profit from it when you are not having enough trading knowledge of how to trade. If you don't have the trading knowledge, luck will not work so it is not a mystery.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

In my view the biggest mystery is all due to lacking in knowledge and experience, if we are able to get that right then everything else will work pretty nicely, I use to see it as mystery but now I don’t since I have enough practice with OctaFX broker, it’s a really terrific company to be dealing with and have excellent cTrader demo contest where the prize is 400 dollars, so that really helps me get over the tag of mystery from trading.

Because they don't know what to do that is why they see it as mystery and the bad part is usually people can judge to that easily, without need to confirm it first. In fact forex is not a mystery even it has hidden side which we don't know. Overall forex is nearly 100% transparancy and the most transparant business over the others(like stock or futures).