Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex market is the largest market

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its actually in term of volume and value. But I think the actual money involve is not really that high. What I mean is that when we trade in forex we actually uses margin so that means we can double many times the value of our own money or funds. But still even if you combine the stocks and the commodies trading the forex market is still much much bigger.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The forex market is not one of the biggest rather it is the biggest financial market in the world at the moment and tell you what, its capital base is over $4 trillion dollars in exchange per day. It is one market that can fetch a trader a fortune if the trader knows what the markets are all about.

• 1 month later...

The forex market is not one of the biggest rather it is the biggest financial market in the world at the moment and tell you what, its capital base is over $4 trillion dollars in exchange per day. It is one market that can fetch a trader a fortune if the trader knows what the markets are all about.

that is the fact about forex market nowadays and we can see this thing in many site that review about forex or give some basic things about forex for beginner, and i don't have any doubt for it, everyday money changed and flow faster that we ever know and mostly happen in forex :D

Forex is so large as a market and it is very popular. One of the factors that make it so great is the type of market that you trade in. The market is in such a constant motion that you can make significant amounts of money in a short amount of time. It is a double edged sword. You can also lose a lot of money. This is only the beginning for Forex like another poster said. More people will catch on to this market and then it will explode.

Forex is so large as a market and it is very popular. One of the factors that make it so great is the type of market that you trade in. The market is in such a constant motion that you can make significant amounts of money in a short amount of time. It is a double edged sword. You can also lose a lot of money. This is only the beginning for Forex like another poster said. More people will catch on to this market and then it will explode.

since they moved with a great amount, we can see the effect of that thing :D, we can earn double while we can loss all the money we have in forex, but it seems even forex offer us great disadvantages they still offer us many advantages too :D, which we can earn a lot :D

Yes, the potential in earning will be unimaginable. So for sure, if we have the forex broker and we do trade and earn profit then there's nothing to worry for the withdrawal as we will get paid soon. So far, there's no problem in the withdrawals in the profit since the market is indeed big to pay for the small profits lol.

Yes, the potential in earning will be unimaginable. So for sure, if we have the forex broker and we do trade and earn profit then there's nothing to worry for the withdrawal as we will get paid soon. So far, there's no problem in the withdrawals in the profit since the market is indeed big to pay for the small profits lol.

yes the potential for earning is unimaginable also the potential to loss in this field is big too :D, since this field is high risk one i advice for someone who don't have enough mental yet not to join yet, maybe they could crazy if they loss big amount in this online business, so far i see many people which loss about more than $1000 :(, that is so huge.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well, forex market is really huge and big. But, it is now very hard to know how much money trader in the forex trading here. No exact amount we can know. Because now, people can trade anytime and anywhere in this world here. It is like very easy to do in the business here

yes and you have the big traders who enter the market with 10 million dollars at least and me and you we are the small fish in this market and getting the small amount of profits

i rarely see that trade who enter market with that big amount, from what i see the one that do the thing is financial trading company or bank company, they are bigger player in this field, as they are the one who will trying to get profit from their trading so their company will stay longer and bigger, but as smaller player we still have chance to get decent earning for living too :D, not that much as that company but this is the beautiful part of forex :D

3.2 trillion a day, with no signs of slowing down. This spells opportuni ty for you as a Forex trader, and this is one of the best times I can recall to learn to trade and to start trading the enormousl y popular and potential ly

profitabl e Forex markets

I agree with you, it's a market with great potential and future, in my opinion it will only grow. So if someone wants to make a career online then it's not a bad choice. But it won't be an easy business in anyway, you need to be able to offer 1000's of hours to the market to study it and learn all the in's and out's, only then you can make consistant amount of profit in the long run. For most it will be very hard at the start, one got to fight to survive in those time.

Sincerely forex market is the best market which I ever see for sure so the best thing for any trader to do now is to keep trading forex to be sincere forex market is the best market which I ever see and if I may ask to categories its the best market and the large market so far.

Sincerely forex market is the best market which I ever see for sure so the best thing for any trader to do now is to keep trading forex to be sincere forex market is the best market which I ever see and if I may ask to categories its the best market and the large market so far.

yeah forex is a good field for every people, but this place is not for every people :D, i must tell this because as you can see that more people will loss with their trading activity and also their result is not good, i can find many traders that because of many thing loss their money like greediness, with that thing we must be careful when try to trade in forex, even forex is one of the good way to earn but they also have more risk to us

Of course, we are into risk in order to achieve better earnings. If we don't risk then, we will not gain bigger profits. That's what we are into Forex trading to lower the risk but to gain more profits which sounds interesting and easy but difficult to implement or find a way to do it because, most of the traders will not able to do it or seek it properly and always fail.