Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

• 3 months later...

One can take forex trading as full time job but it all about the level of understanding one have as a trader, though it not going to be an easy thing to do but I can tell you guys it possible, as a trader myself i have being able to make constant monthly profit with trading forex, it about just about trading skills and how well one understand the market, though one will lose in the middle but with proper money management definitely one will make profit

When we have enough experience in forex then i think we can spend our time as professional trader in forex, if not then it is better not to spend your time for nothing, I mean spend your time for what you need in forex, when you are newbie so you will improve your skill efficiently.

I would hope for it to be a main job but right now, that is not possible iwth me. Its too much risks and I have too many bills so I have to keep a day job. Now, I've heard of people who make $20k a month so they will be able to live off of that for awhile. I mean that amount is enough for half a year spending for some people and I spend less than that so considering that some people can make a career living off of that. For me, I cna't though. I have to keep a job to build experiences and such. I think its great for those who can make it a full time income and some do but not me. 

Actually forex trading is a business that is not instant, takes time and effort so that we can succeed in this business. So be lying if someone said that this business is the fastest and easiest way to make a lot of money. For who is an expert might be able to like it, but for a start from scratch does take time and effort to be like that.

I think that having the different business here will still need to have different things to deal with. There's no thing that it's faster in one business because, all of it has the risks which we can have gain profits or to have losses. So need to think carefully before making it as the main job.

Well, we can reach profit faster rather than other online business like Mutual Fund investment or Stock, and you must know this field is high risk business which means it will offers us also high profit as reciprocal, and also it still useful if we use forex as our main job, since the earning here per month could be big enough.

earning opportunity is high and someone can fulfill their daily life necessities if they are profitable in trading. however, live from forex is not easy. trader need to be good in trading and able to become consistent in generate profits. and before trader profitable, better if they are not quit from their main job just because want to focus in forex trading.

Forex trading can be one of my main earnings right now. I do hope to make good income in forex for many months to come and that's why I keep on focusing on learning how to trade in forex. I really do like to see myself earning about one thousand dollars a month in forex trading.

Only to those who are expert with trading. In terms they can minimize the lost a lot and always keep their mind cool in trading. It can be as long as we can have a stable and sufficient income to our live forex and can continue to continue his income from our trading system.

If we still do not have the ability and the amount of capital great then we will only be able to make Forex as extra work for us. since main job mean that we make our living from it, that mean forex trading is our main job and we need a lot of skills to make our trades result is good not bad, and always in profit.

many traders make forex for living and they are able to generate profits consistently. however, to achieve that, trader need long learning period and probably, they will suffering many losses first. and if trader able to patient and keep persistent, sooner or later they will able to generate income from forex consistently.

It is not going to be an easy thing to do but i can tell you guys it possible, as a trader myself I have being able to make constant monthly profit with trading Forex. If risks and loss associated with forex trading is given more than necessary consideration; we may likely not give our best to it.