Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can forex trading be a main job?

Forex is now my main source of income so I guess its safe to say that its my main job right now. I do hope that I can sustain and maintain my monthly income still. This is the hope that I want to grow myself with. I'm sure with proper timing and investments I can reach a point in which I will be happy earning online. I know I can't survive in forex if my determination is low so I really need to focus on one thing and that is learning before earning.

Forex is now my main source of income so I guess its safe to say that its my main job right now. I do hope that I can sustain and maintain my monthly income still. This is the hope that I want to grow myself with. I'm sure with proper timing and investments I can reach a point in which I will be happy earning online. I know I can't survive in forex if my determination is low so I really need to focus on one thing and that is learning before earning.

You have be able to make profit consistently, haven't you?

It is a proud thing, make consistent profits in the forex and make forex as a main job. Can you give advice and tips for traders here, how to make consistent profits in forex?

For sure forex can be a main job. But I would not recommend it for the newbie. Only to those who are expert with trading. In terms they can minimize the lost a lot and always keep their mind cool in trading. I still hole my present job as a translator because I still like my job.

Of course can but not at all. Trading as long as we can have a stable and sufficient income to our live forex and can continue to continue his income from our trading system. That sure just for those who are expert with trading.

For sure forex can be a main job. But I would not recommend it for the newbie. Only to those who are expert with trading. In terms they can minimize the lost a lot and always keep their mind cool in trading. I still hole my present job as a translator because I still like my job.

It's too risk we are new in forex then we make forex as our job. I think we should do trading as our part time job until we can make profit consistently and i think we can make it as main job, but it would better if we also have other real job as our backup of finances.

It is very possible to make this online business as our main job, we don't have to worry about it, and the only thing that we need to worry is the way we trade. Well, in order to make Forex as our main job, we need experience, skills, and a bit of luck. In my country there are a lot of professional traders.

@humanhope: asking newbie to become a main forex trader will only lead to loss, i am not sure if many people want to become newbie forever, but from what i see that make forex as main job is a dream for may traders around the word and hope to earn decent earning in this field.

It's possible if we have a good ability in the trade and also has a very large amount of capital and that we should be able to have if you want to make Forex as the main job, but if we still do not have the ability and the amount of capital great then we will only be able to make Forex as extra work for us.

Well, since main job mean that we make our living from it, that mean forex trading is our main job and we need a lot of skills to make our trades result is good not bad, and always in profit. If we don't have skills, i recommend reconsidering Forex as main job at least for the most people.

i believe that Forex becoming one's main job or not is rather a case of choice than the prospects. Many, there are who have made forex trading their main stay job. However lots of people consider Forex as another source of income. I belong to this category. I don't see forex being my main job.

Forex trading right now is my main job. I do like to see myself earning good amount of money in forex for many months to come. I know many don't like to loss money in forex so I'm hoping that in two to three months time I can master enough trading capital and enough trading skills to earn 200 dollars a month. This is my main goal right now and this is were I'm focusing my trading right now.

I'm sure that in future Forex will be more and more popular. This is great business that can give us a lot of money after all. To be profitable trader, we will always need to improve our skill and experience to trade. This is needed so we will have more choice to face different market movement.

I don't think we can do consistent profits even we do it as a main job. Yet, I would say only take it as our job if we know that we can make profits and also have other source of income. Because, expect the unexpected that we might not able to gain profits in a day or even for a long time so, we just be patient and try other ways to earn.

It's too risk we are new in forex then we make forex as our job. I think we should do trading as our part time job until we can make profit consistently and i think we can make it as main job, but it would better if we also have other real job as our backup of finances.

It is risky for sure, i think when we have enough experience in forex then i think we can spend our time as professional trader in forex, if not then it is better not to spend your time for nothing, i mean spend your time for what you need in forex, when you are newbie so you will improve your skill efficiently

Although my earnings in forex right now is not even enough to be called minimum wage in our country. Its still one of my main earnings right now. I do hope to make good income in forex for many months to come and that's why I keep on focusing on learning how to trade in forex. I really do like to see myself earning 1,000 dollars a month in forex trading. I do hope I can make something good out of this one in the future.

Its so frustrating that right now I have hard time earning in the last two weeks in forex right now. I do hope to make good income in here in the long run. So far I'm happy with the way things improves in my account. But still improvements does not necessary means profit. That's why I only going to rejoice once all of the position that I'm holding right now will going to end up in profit as this is my main goal in here.

Forex trading is a business that is not instant, takes time and effort so that we can succeed in this business. So be lying if someone said that this business is the fastest and easiest way to make a lot of money. For who is an expert might be able to like it, but for a start from scratch does take time and effort to be like that.

Forex trading is a business that is not instant, takes time and effort so that we can succeed in this business. So be lying if someone said that this business is the fastest and easiest way to make a lot of money. For who is an expert might be able to like it, but for a start from scratch does take time and effort to be like that.

But you can reach profit faster rather than other online business like Mutual Fund investment or Stock, and you must know this field is high risk business which means it will offers us also high profit as reciprocal, and also it still useful if we use forex as our main job, since the earning here per month could be big enough for us.

Hmm, there's no difference when you do investment, your skills on making more profits will also the aspect but having the different business here will still need to have different things to deal with. There's no thing that it's faster in one business because, all of it has the risks which we can have gain profits or to have losses. So need to think carefully before making it as the main job.

It seems Forex now gained more and more popularity from many countries, there are a lot of new traders that just join in this field and trying to earn but in the end mostly of them loss, and still 90% traders lost their money in Forex, even like that it will not stop many traders to make Forex as their main job.

@samar: mostly in 3rd world countries especially since world economic crysis become so widespread in the world, and for 3rd world countries they thik that forex could be a new place for investors and also for trader itself to gain better earning since we know that forex is big and have big money circulation

Earning 100 dollars is not enough to consider a main job but if I can earn 1,000 dollars a month then I can consider forex as my main job. I do hope to see myself earning good amount of money in forex. Just need more capital and more savings to survive months without profit. I'm sure many will say forex trading is hard and we will end up getting loses but if you know how to do analysis I'm sure you can be successful.