Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex not for greedy people

Discipline is essential to become and remain successful in Fibonacci. even pro traders sometimes are unable to control their greed and ignore the safety of their capital with a view to earn more.

So my view is that if a person is unable to exercise proper control over greed he should consider giving up Forex trading unless its too late.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think if they giving up that will be useless, what they need is to do some excercise so they can control their greedy with more time that they spend so all traders can trade well and also have chance to control their own emotion especially for greediness,i think they should not giving up.

greed actually is natural character and to make it not being harmful, traders need to control it properly. its difficult indeed but if a trader have good trading strategy and risk management plan, they only need to stick with it every time they trade. by always stick, its very good practice to control the trader greed.

Well, it is because sometimes you may feel that you just have to commit and you don't think that it's being greedy. It's true that greediness can lead to huge losses that you supposed to have money in your hand, but you end up having none and even blew your trading account because of your greediness as you get blinded by the amount of the possible profit.

greed actually is natural character and to make it not being harmful, traders need to control it properly. its difficult indeed but if a trader have good trading strategy and risk management plan, they only need to stick with it every time they trade. by always stick, its very good practice to control the trader greed.

not being harmful if you can control it if you cannot what it will be? it will make you loss all of your money in forex instantly, and i agree with what TS said forex is not for greedy people it is for people who can control their own and also know the right time to execute their action

Greed is not going to make us successful in any business. Greedy people never appreciate what you've got and try to get greater results. And as we know, forex trading can not be predicted with certainty. So, stop after getting is more wise thing than continue trading.

the greed that we have will only make us a very dangerous trade and we will always be dissatisfied with the advantage that we have got and we will continue to take trades in the absence of a calculation and also in the absence of good judgment and we will always taking a big risk without adjusting capabilities and also the amount of capital we have

i agree with both of you, greedy is not for forex trader if we cannot control that thing it will make us as worst traders, we cannot control it and will lead to our own loss, i think every trader want to get profit for each trading, right? but in fact there are many other aspect like greedy that people need to minimize or control first before they get something they want

Every one is greedy and there is no human being who is not greed . but it is really very important for the people to keep there greed for some time while trading with forex because the people who are greed will loos there money just because of that . so if you are not greed you can trade with a cool mind and you can make good profits in a very short time period .

As long as human see that there is a chance I guess that we will always take chance. It is just okay to be greedy because I am sure that there are times that they get proud of themeselves for some decisions that they have made in trading. The best thing we can do is to save money that can counterpart the grediness.

But the fact that we are all greedy because, if we don't think of earning huge profits, we can't be achieving or dreaming or reaching it. Therefore, obviously greed will be in here and i don't think traders who become successful just think or aim for small earnings and will become millionaire in Forex because they don't have greed.

Well, it is because sometimes you may feel that you just have to commit and you don't think that it's being greedy. It's true that greediness can lead to huge losses that you supposed to have money in your hand, but you end up having none and even blew your trading account because of your greediness as you get blinded by the amount of the possible profit.

so that is why we need to control our emotion let that greediness take the small part of our trading, so we can trade better than before and of course will make our earning better, i think with better control to our own emotion we can earn in forex for long term not only in short time and then loss it just in seconds :D

But the fact that we are all greedy because, if we don't think of earning huge profits, we can't be achieving or dreaming or reaching it. Therefore, obviously greed will be in here and i don't think traders who become successful just think or aim for small earnings and will become millionaire in Forex because they don't have greed.

We all are greedy and its just in our nature and that is human nature / if we get some thing we will be satisfied just for that movement but after that w will be expecting more and more and that is really worst thing we human beings have . so we can simply say that forex is not for greedy people and that is a fact .

Yes it makes sense that we should not be greedy so that we would be more successful in forex. When I started trading that I was very much greedy that I just wanted to earn. well despite the fact that I have not been able to learn forex well. That's why I have lost a lot on my first trading.

yes you may say it again. many people lost in forex because they are greedy, i mean they often have overtrading, i have ever made it. i was greedy and i know no greedy people can survive in forex

that is right, from what i see other reason aside from lack of knowledge, is they are greedy person so that is why losing all the money is something common for someone who cannot control their own emotion, if they cannot control it then they should do something so they become a controllable traders, and with become a good trader and not a greedy traders, people can reach profit from forex or sustain their good records

"...when others are greedy, be fearful; and when they are fearful, be greedy" - Warren Buffet. This is a statement from the money guru. There's always a place of 'greed' in trading forex, but such must come with adequate analysis and information. The argument is that we must not let our greed take charge of us rather we should subject our greed to critical analysis. Sometimes we must take the long leap!

"...when others are greedy, be fearful; and when they are fearful, be greedy" - Warren Buffet. This is a statement from the money guru. There's always a place of 'greed' in trading forex, but such must come with adequate analysis and information. The argument is that we must not let our greed take charge of us rather we should subject our greed to critical analysis. Sometimes we must take the long leap!

Actually if a person is Greed then it is really difficult for him to survive in forex and the main reason most of traders face loss in forex is just because of the greed they have while trading . not only greed but also the all emotions and those are the main reasons for loss . To get success in forex a trader should not at all be greed and he should take the forex as a simple way to earn .

• 3 weeks later...

When our mindset focused on the amount of revenue that we get in forex, most likely, will appear greedy and will make our trading becomes a mess. So, if you wanna get success in forex, don't be greedy.

though i agree with you and i think it ok to think be big as well when trading Forex but one just need to stay disciple to be able to be a successful Forex trader,if one have being able to get a trading strategy that's working,i believe dealing with the emotion that comes with success and lose when trading is another thing one have to deal with,greed is a very is very bad thing and one just have to learn and understand how to deal with it