Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ad2million-ad2million.com

Our revolutionary accelerate cycle system will provide a wonderful opportunity to turn your $10 into 4 million. No matrix to fill or sponsoring is required. A simple and true working no-sponsoring system will pay you from day one and month after month.

"You simply can not afford to miss it..."

Revolutionary Accelerate Cycle System

For years, many programs have attempted to implement a no-sponsoring system. Sadly, all of them offered members eye-popping fast large cyber-money that they do not have. Of course, 100% of them failed in days.

ad2million has a "cycle faster than purchase" new system. It is a very simple and true working no-sponsoring system will pay you from day one and month after month. It will provide you even more excitement with great confidence than any programs now or in the past.

How ad2million works

ad2million is an advertising company. Every time you purchase a position, your ad will be placed on our rotation list and earn 10 credits towards your advertising. Your ad will be effectively displayed to our members. You will receive the same services that are offered at other advertising companies, but without paying outrageous fees.

When a purchased position is purchased, a total of 35 positions will be cycled and each position will receive $0.2 commission. Since the cycling process is 35 times faster than purchasing, the cycling process will continue to accelerate when more positions are purchased. Therefore, 100% of positions will continue to cycle and cycle again. Each position can earn up to 4 million.

For example:

If 1,000 positions are purchased, a massive 35,000 positions will cycle. It will continue to create the excitement.

3 Easy Steps to Get Started

Step#1, join as a FREE member.

Step#2, login to the member area and purchase your advertising positions.

Step#3, You will be credited $1 commission from each new purchase position and $0.2 bonus commission from each re-purchase position of your direct referrals. For each of your positions, you can earn up to 4 million. You can withdraw your earnings, re-purchase more advertising positions, or both.

http://ad2million.com/?mark14327

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe because this is new but their program is very promising and it is not like other hyip and i think it will not go to scam because to last for years and as long we the members keeps promoting this program then we can earn. This one is only beginning.

• 1 month later...

I am so jealous at mak and nehmer because they have maintained several positions here already and they are earning $7 here daily without lifting any fingers. If I have followed through them I might have several positions as well. I guess if I join it's too late for me.

• 3 weeks later...

7th Payment Proof Ad2million

7thpayment.png

Date: January 01, 2011 1:21:19 PM

Amount Sent: $10.00 USD

Sender Name: ad2million.com

Sender Email: admin@ad2million.com

Reference Number: A9883-02E8E-D9667,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

With such good write up,and much gained audience i didn't know one must refer to earn from this program.But well,i think i will join and then i find one i can refer here.But i don't know how this works.I know a little but not much.Can any explain it in simple terms.Thanks alot

I asked a friend about the site and he said that he is confident that this site will last longer and that I still have chance to earn here, well it is on my 4th priority list and maybe after I get profit from my top sites I will invest it here to buy positions, hope it's not too late then.

I'm so jealous of ESF admins because they are earning so well on this one, I wonder what other means of business does the owner of this site has as she can afford to pay all the members 2% daily, well whatever it is I guess she is doing great for until now she maintain the consistency of earnings on this site for a long time already.

Date: January 09, 2011 3:09:40 PM

Amount Sent: $11.00 USD

Reference Number: DFA0E-49F08-3933F,

The AlertPay Team

So what we have to do is to buy shares and then the admin will start recycling it,or what? Make be it's high time i too start earning in this money cycling biz since i can see from different people that this one investment pays off well.

You need to register in the site and buy a position. If I am not mistaken, it's $11.65 via alertpay. Then, you'll earn $0.2 daily.

So what we have to do is to buy shares and then the admin will start recycling it,or what? Make be it's high time i too start earning in this money cycling biz since i can see from different people that this one investment pays off well.

Yeah it is doing perfectly fine in paying the members now, in my case I have not taken the chance in investing on this site before as I don't know how it works, I thought it is like a regular money cycling program but this one is like HYIP where we are getting 2% daily.

Yeah it is doing perfectly fine in paying the members now, in my case I have not taken the chance in investing on this site before as I don't know how it works, I thought it is like a regular money cycling program but this one is like HYIP where we are getting 2% daily.

Well, I jumped in few days ago. Just wasted more than 2 months for not joining and buying the ad positions. I guess better late than never. :P

It's cycling everyday and one cycle earns $.20 for every $10 position, 2%.

I'm in both Asteria and this program, this program will earn much faster than Asteria as it stands now.

So in a simple term, you must refer before you can make any significant profit from here? I find it difficult to join programs where it is a must to refer before earning.

I quoted your post as no one have replied to you, well you don't need referrals to cycle here as you will get 2% daily on your position.

@keuss

I agree we can earn faster here as the ROI will be available after 50 days compared to asteria, for asteria is good for those who like to earn on a long term basis.

You've got cash! ad2million.com (admin@ad2million.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: January 16, 2011 11:25:17 AM

Amount Sent: $10.00 USD

Reference Number: 9AAA6-8B325-86BB1,

The AlertPay Team

Sound interesting here beside nehmer always updating the payment proof here :D

so for is there any minimum payment here?? with 2% daily I think it's really similar with HYIP than??

I will find out this few days about how this program doing :)

You only have to buy one position which is $11.65 and you'll earn 2% daily. Based on calculation, you'll get your money back after 50 days and from then on, you'll earn the profits. You can buy more positions if you have much fund.

You only have to buy one position which is $11.65 and you'll earn 2% daily. Based on calculation, you'll get your money back after 50 days and from then on, you'll earn the profits. You can buy more positions if you have much fund.

SO how people can earn very big here? About the referral commission is it very big or any other trick?? :D

Very interesting to see people that got paid very big amount from ad2million...

SO how people can earn very big here? About the referral commission is it very big or any other trick?? :D

Very interesting to see people that got paid very big amount from ad2million...

The trick is buying big from the start and repurchasing the position.

1 position earns $.20 per day, but you earn $20 if you have 100 position.

Repurchasing works like compounding, your earning will accelerate down the road.

I'm not earning big but I started with 15 positions on 6th and got 3 more on 8th, right now I have 22 positions which earn $4.40 per day.

I'll repurchase another 3 positions, then will alternate repurchasing and withdrawal after that.

Btw, minimum withdrawal is $10.

The trick is buying big from the start and repurchasing the position.

1 position earns $.20 per day, but you earn $20 if you have 100 position.

Repurchasing works like compounding, your earning will accelerate down the road.

I'm not earning big but I started with 15 positions on 6th and got 3 more on 8th, right now I have 22 positions which earn $4.40 per day.

I'll repurchase another 3 positions, then will alternate repurchasing and withdrawal after that.

Btw, minimum withdrawal is $10.

Wow! you really played the program so well, nothing left for me to say but you are lucky to have joined this site early as you are getting more and more profit everyday. Anyways I am still in deliberation if I would still buy positions here as most of the investment program won't last that long.