Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ad2million-ad2million.com

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really happy that my referral keep purchasing in ad2million.

Congratulations dotachix!

Congratulations, you have earned a commission at ad2million!

Your direct referral has spent $ 10.00 and

you have received a direct commission of $ 1.00!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

Congratulations, you have earned a bonus referral commission at ad2million!

Your direct referral rajeswarnunn has repurchased $ 10.00 and

you have received a bonus referral commission of $ 0.20!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

Congratulations Nehmer!

Your direct referral has spent $ 20.00 and

you have received a direct commission of $ 2.00!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

weee I got more 20 cents now from rockky, coz he repurchased position . and my other downline is planning to buy more 10 positions soon..

Your direct referral rockydguru has repurchased $ 10.00 and

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

A NICE DAY WITH AD2MILLION

GOT PAID AGAIN EARLY IN THE MORNING :D

image-2FBA_4D72EE03.jpg

You've got cash! ad2million.com (admin@ad2million.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: March 05, 2011 4:49:31 PM

Amount Sent: $10.00 USD

Sender Name: ad2million.com

Sender Email: admin@ad2million.com

Reference Number: 15B30-EE2BC-84B37,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

I got new referral in ad2million and he purchased 23 positions today, I was shocked. I dont know that referral so i got $23 from him and I repurchased 2 more positions. Now I got 7 positions all in all.
I am thankful i got referrals that are very generous coz they buy and buy positions.:D

Congratulations Nehmer!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

Well,i think am surrounded with goodnews,first it's about karen cute amazing referral guy that buy 23position and vainsk that got his first withdrawal from ad2million,hope to spread my own good tidings too.

hahah yeah earning $23 referral commission in one day is really great dear. and now I already have 7 positions here, when in fact I was just planning to have 10 positions before march ends, it was my goal. but now I think I need to increase the number of position around 15 positions before march ends. :D

Nice progress guys. Unfortunately, i have account problems in ad2million since Feb. 19, a referral of mine tried to repurchase by hacking the system and in turn my balance turned negative. Now it's positive already, but still not yet adjusted to the right amount after 2 tickets. I have just been told to wait. I have yet to encounter an ad2million member who has the same problems as mine.

AD2MILLION PAID ME AGAIN WOOOOOH NEXT IS REPURCHASE 1 POSITION IN 5 DAYS

17thPayment.png

ad2million.com (admin@ad2million.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

* Date: March 07, 2011 2:20:10 PM

* Amount Sent: $10.00 USD

* Sender Name: ad2million.com

* Sender Email: admin@ad2million.com

* Reference Number: 01AD7-73C60-AE7C7

@dier thats sad so ur not credited by that since feb 19? u loss to much because of that hacker that is ur referral

Yes nehmer, until now as i type this, my account isn't fixed yet. And i have sent 2 tickets already, and the admin just said in those 2 tickets that i should just wait, since they are "very busy". I mean, how long does it take to adjust and compute the correct earnings for a certain account? I don't think that would even take an hour. But given the circumstances, i have no choice but to wait, but at the same time im not too optimistic if it will get fixed, given the time that i have to wait. If ever my account gets fixed, i'll post the good news here.

Congratulations Nehmer!

Your direct referral marzipan has repurchased $ 10.00 and

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

THATS REALLY UNCOOL.. i dont know how to help because they have the only access on ur account

u need to wait and at least open one ticket for openning 2 would just make them lazy . because they are "busy" as what they said.

Wanted to exchange through xchanger.org their fee is more than 10 percent from liberty reserve to alert pay. That is too much and i think i better wait for someone who need liberty reserve, this program is worth joining at all means.

Yes nehm, you're right, it's VERY, VERY UNCOOL. I have now 2 pending tickets, i made one again so that my problem won't be forgotten, and the other one asking if it's ok to repurchase even if my account isn't fixed yet, but no response until now. So i just went ahead and repurchased a share so that i won't waste time waiting for the admin's reply. I just realized that a good admin isn't just measured by simply paying his/her members, but as to how he/she helps his/her members when they need help. A good example of a good staff are the admins and mods at ESF, they're very helpful and accomodating. I hope no ad2million member would experience in the future the same situation that i'm experiencing now.

Congratulations Nehmer!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

@memoney if you are interested in this program i can exchange for u alertpay so you can play in ad2million i have 22 dollars spare money there

click on my blog on my signature im always online checking my blog so if you are interested just pm there for i dont need AP i want LR money

@dier i think they have really small staff there.. thats why they cannot accomodate all.. time is the key here and just stay cool... and focus on ur target

I dunno nehm if they are really busy or they're just lazy, since after 4 tickets i really have no choice but to wait and hope. I only have 7 positions right now, and i could have bought 4 more if my account would've been fixed. Anyway i requested for a withdrawal yesterday, mar. 9, and i saw later that my 2 pending tickets were answered (finally, withdrawals really draw attention to a certain account), but the reply was just similar to the 2 diff. tickets. Anyway, again i was told to wait for my account to get fixed, here's her reply:

"Yes, you can continue to do everything you like to do. Your account is continue to earn.

We will fix your account in a few days. We have to check all the upline and downlines also.

Please understand that we need to adding lots of time to verifing and fixing.

Thank you for your suppot,

admin

Carrie"

I'm not getting my hopes up, after all, i've been waiting for several weeks now, but if my account was fixed after "a few days", then i'd be happy. Right now i just hope that i'll get paid. I'll update if there has been an improvement or if i get paid.

if they dnt reply cancel the ticket and make another just make sure only one is open to let them notice it.

Congratulations Nehmer!

Your direct referral has spent $ 120.00 and

you have received a direct commission of $ 12.00!

Great job and thank you!

ad2million Team

email-1.png