Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ad2million-ad2million.com

But this kind of program hardly turned scam.Because they just have certified way of making money.Which is cycling money.But for sure we can't trust any program online.But is the minimum position at only 11 dollars? Too high,but considering your story,am eager to earn like you.Do you get up in position through referrals or what?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not early enough, but I think I have a good chance to make some profit here.

I encountered this program in October last year, but I chose to go with a autosurf where I came out even. So I wasted about 2 and a half months.

I don't think it's gonna disappear abruptly, but I think it's possilbe to slow down and less cycles in the future though it's going very strong right now.

If you get a referral and your ref purchases ad pack(s), you get 10%, and you get 2% if the ref repurchase from the earning.

Oh. I see i never new it was design like hyip program and giving out 2% daily is my kind of thing. I would have join a long time ago when the program came out new. But now i have lost my alertpay cash to some scamMERS.

Yeah, the plan seems similar with HYIP around with daily interest but they have own strategy here to keep the program running and I can see it works :D

since I see it has a good feature that's why I spent here, hope my prediction is true here :lol:

I started with 2 positions in ad2million and i plan to increase my positions further by buying and repurchasing for faster profit, so i won't be cashing out anytime soon. Since the profit per day is only 0.20 cents per position, i don't think this program will turn to a scam anytime soon.

Date: January 23, 2011 1:03:18 PM

Amount Sent: $10.00 USD

Sender Name: ad2million.com

Sender Email: admin@ad2million.com

Reference Number: B9A9E-CF28A-C222F,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

@memoney

Yeah that's true.. since the minimum for withdrawal very high here with $10, so we need a big investment before we can get paid every 3 days :)

@nehmer

I can see you get paid every 5 days that means you have about $100 investment here??

I hope I can reach that amount also, and as I mentioned before my target here 17 positions so I can request a withdraw every 3 days.

People said this program is in a very good testimonial, that's why I think better late than never :D

but if we can see from their plan, seems it can survive for a long time (I hope) and the minimum payout $10 should being a consideration if want to go with small investment..

As I can see the payment from the members already up to 3 digits and it's really motivating :D

Im constantly saving now for this sort of programs and hoping when i have accumulate enough dough i will not be too late to join one of them, looking at the site i can see many good testimonies of people who are earning big from here. This is even much better than hyip.

I wish i had invested in this program the first time i heard about it in the forums, but back then i still didn't have an idea on how to earn here. I wasted 4 months already. Oh well, better late than never. The site will be here for a long time, i'm confident about it.

I am really dumb I should have invested here my $25 instead than investing it to other site which has not proven paying yet, now I suffered the consequences as they are confirmed scam now. If I did invest it here I should have 40 cents daily here.

I have $20 on my AP now but I want to wait at least until $50 so I can buy next 5 positions here, and my current earning already reached $3 :D

Really can't wait for my first PO here :P

Beside my upline also offer me cash back anytime I buy my new position here.

it is great to see people are still doubling their investment in this site, but it would be better to invest now than wait until you have accumulate your desire amount? Anyways keep rocking and soon i will be lucky to save up and do some real investment online.

I have $20 on my AP now but I want to wait at least until $50 so I can buy next 5 positions here, and my current earning already reached $3 :D

Really can't wait for my first PO here :P

Beside my upline also offer me cash back anytime I buy my new position here.

what's the meaning of this abbreviation PO?Looks like you've got a big plan.That's good.But for me i will be satisfy with buying one position for now.

My first payout.

Now back to repurchasing. :rolleyes:

Date: January 26, 2011 10:35:22 AM

Amount Sent: $30.00 USD

Sender Name: ad2million.com

Sender Email: admin@ad2million.com

Reference Number: C6B31-B2939-4CE13,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,