Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ad2million-ad2million.com

it is great to see people are still doubling their investment in this site, but it would be better to invest now than wait until you have accumulate your desire amount? Anyways keep rocking and soon i will be lucky to save up and do some real investment online.

Actually I already have my own target from the first time I decided to join here :)

what's the meaning of this abbreviation PO?Looks like you've got a big plan.That's good.But for me i will be satisfy with buying one position for now.

Yeah as I ever posted before, with 2% daily if you have 1 position than you needed 50 days for every cashout and get BEP

so my target to have at least 17 positions so I can request cashout every 3 days :)

Anyways as I have decided to join only on investment programs that accept AP and I put this one on my list, I guess it's time for me to spread my investment in different programs that is proven paying.

Actually this is also the first time for me use AP on my investment and this a2m my target and CA together :)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, those are the two sites that I am working on as both accepts AP. Well I guess I start of writing about this site in my blog so that I could promote it somewhere. One way to earn faster here is through referral commission as they are giving a handsome 10%.

• 2 weeks later...

@dierdre

Gratz for your first payment :)

I already reached my first minimum but I already repurchased to add my balance here :D

And I'm planning to add more when I receive my withdraw from other site :)

also my balance here will meet another new minimum to repurchase another one position here next two or three days..

I plan to withdraw and repurchase alternately here, on the 25th day I will have my 1st payment then on the 50th I will have my 1st repurchase, so by then I will have 3 shares and can reach cashout faster in 17 days and repurchase again after that, hope everything goes my way.

I plan to withdraw and repurchase alternately here, on the 25th day I will have my 1st payment then on the 50th I will have my 1st repurchase, so by then I will have 3 shares and can reach cashout faster in 17 days and repurchase again after that, hope everything goes my way.

Great plan :)

My plan to add my positions until 17 so I can withdraw or repurchase every 3 days and it will be faster if I do repurchase in a future :D

I'm still waiting my AP payment from onbux so I can add more positions here :(

@malingayam

Wow! you guys have reached that far, I don't know if I can make it up to that as I have entered here late. Well as what I have researched their is one exactly like this program before and was able to stay for more than 1 year, hopefully this one could stand that far.

The growth of the site is amazing. I've been observing the number of members, and per day the site has 50 to 100 new members.

Yes, growing very fast. Probably second to only CA.

However the number is quite deceiving, since the free members have nothing to cycling.

I think that less than half, more likely 1/3 has been purchasing positions.

@malingayam

Wow! you guys have reached that far, I don't know if I can make it up to that as I have entered here late. Well as what I have researched their is one exactly like this program before and was able to stay for more than 1 year, hopefully this one could stand that far.

Just keep move here slowly, and I will buy another next 3 positions very soon :D

Let's hope the site can stay with as last longer, and actually we need about 50 days to reach BEP since the interest 2% daily here :D

I really can't wait my first withdrawing here :P

GOT PAID AGAIN BY AD2MILLION ($..$)

image-F2DD_4D5DEE37.jpg

You've got cash! ad2million.com (admin@ad2million.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 17, 2011 2:47:42 PM

Amount Sent: $10.00 USD

Sender Name: ad2million.com

Sender Email: admin@ad2million.com

Reference Number: 5A856-76EE7-0E220,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Guys may I know if they will deduct some fees here during cashout? or they will give the total amount you requested? I have not done that yet but I am excited for my upcoming first ever request here, so far I have $4 in my balance and that means I still need 15 days more for cashout.

@ keuss:

Yeah, the numbers are really deceiving, but hopefully the free members would upgrade here soon. They're missing out on a lot by not buying a position.

@ djfritz:

Nope they don't charge any fees, although if your alertpay account is not the personal starter one then you will get charged additional fees since alertpay requires it.

Well I understand them as it took me longer to decide if I would go investing in this program, thanks dierdre for answering my question. Anyway if I would have joined here last year I would be one of the lucky now who are earning good amount of money here weekly.

What made me ignore the site before is that the explanation on how to earn there is quite hard to understand. And the use of the word "million" makes the site less enticing coz we know it's almost impossible to become a millionaire via online money making in a snap. But hey, at least we made the right decision in investing there.

After several weeks collected AP fund to bought positions here, I requested my first PO here, and already received it :)

Payment Details

Date: February 20, 2011 3:27:50 PM

Amount Sent: $12.00 USD

Reference Number: 79A5C-E0AD6-9784B,

Now with my current positions I able to reuqest every three days here.

I noticed that there are more people investing big amount of money in this program, well actually it is beneficial to have them as it will prolong the existence of this program. But it is still kind of risky, anyway if they are really into investment then they should know by now the golden rule.

GOT PAID AGAIN BY AD2MILLION :D MY NEXT ONE WOULD BE REPURCHASE 1 POSITION

image-C185_4D675A7F.jpg

You've got cash! ad2million.com (admin@ad2million.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 24, 2011 6:25:36 PM

Amount Sent: $10.00 USD

Reference Number: BBB15-D86FA-099A4,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team