Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IAFT forum - forum/tradersunion.com

Nagilover

• 2 weeks later...

This is a good forum. You can literally post there and get good pay. The rate is higher than any other forums. I like it a lot but seem strict and the admin had expelled a lot of members for spamming him. I guess they don't do no spamming there. I guess its a cleaner forum. I like posting there though but must get ten bucks before I can cash out. I think its a long way when he restrict it for five minutes per post. 

There are some of them which are post chaser here dude, be careful with them and until now they are still getting paid by admin, before some of them got punishment with their post get reset by admin, i think that is a fair punishment so he/she can create a better post.

There are some of them which are post chaser here dude, be careful with them and until now they are still getting paid by admin, before some of them got punishment with their post get reset by admin, i think that is a fair punishment so he/she can create a better post.

my post get reset from another reason dear accord by admin he tell me as get from bug so I decide to decrease my activity a bit but For many Pakistani poster (I can talk their name in this time in public too for example nageen , fase1j because they are copy-paste ) in this time I start to boring about tell mod about teir doing since he never act fast as I want

Nice that you got paid in here. Me right now I'm trying to reach 200 dollars worth of post in here. I'm hoping that after I reach that amount I will going to try to request payments using paypal. I do like to earn using paypal. I do really enjoy making good income in forex trading that I do believe I can grow my trading account in here without any worries.

they are so many members that are receiving payment in here.  but up to now I have not been able to reach pay out I've been so occupied with offline things but I am just hoping that I would be able to maintain my activity in here very soon that I would be one of the most active member in here.

it's very exciting place for me but then I don't have enough time to do some post here so I am just hoping that I would be able to continue later on. I think that I should make the site my priority. so maybe by next week I would be able to do that make this my number one priority to make this my number one priority.