Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IAFT forum - forum/tradersunion.com

Nagilover

I just checked on the site only to discover that virtually everything there revolves around forex thereby making it only favorable to forex traders. Apparently, if one is not into Forex, you might have little or nothing to add for them, maybe just learn from the masters there.

Sounds like a good site from the reviews I saw about it but a benchmark of $10 minimum payout is rather too high for a site paying $0.03 per post. They should work on reducing it so people could cash out more often.

Sounds like a good site from the reviews I saw about it but a benchmark of $10 minimum payout is rather too high for a site paying $0.03 per post. They should work on reducing it so people could cash out more often.

Not 0.03 dear this site pay 0.04 anyway It is not easy too to cashout but this site set at 10 dollars as min payout is very comfortable since no maximum posts and by normally I post around 100-120 posts per day

• 2 weeks later...

Not 0.03 dear this site pay 0.04 anyway It is not easy too to cashout but this site set at 10 dollars as min payout is very comfortable since no maximum posts and by normally I post around 100-120 posts per day

do you know what is NIC ? moderator asked me to send them scanned copy of NIC which make me don't know what to do, so far i already reached cashout here and sent moderator my payment request through PM, but i got reply from him.

do you know what is NIC ? moderator asked me to send them scanned copy of NIC which make me don't know what to do, so far i already reached cashout here and sent moderator my payment request through PM, but i got reply from him.

NIC is meaning your identify my friend for example ID acrd or driver card because this site is brokers so need to verification and thy can defense from multi account.

• 3 weeks later...

I think most of the posters are more active on this one that's why I have not seen as active in other forums. but I have not been able to find the time to do post here but I should try my best that I could make nice amount on the site just like the other members do. the payments I see are very enticing

I don't have any kind of problem if they would have five minute gap in between posting. I think that it is working well so that they would be able to limit or stop spamming on the site. So I just hope that they would not had to change anything in the site because I am very much comfortable with what I see here already.

You have been doing very well. I'm posting again today. I am posting on the site daily now but I just hope that I can make payout here soon. I would try to be more active here now so that i would be able to achieve my goal on the site. There's very good activity here

Yes that is really good for me I think that its not a problem as well because from what I can see here the forum is doing well and they really want to maintain that forum for a longer that is why am just starting to post here again today

Well i am doing trade under this forum because i used their referral link. I have joined their forum as well but i dont like some rules they have set a very long time limit for making posts. We have to wait for 5 minutes to make another new posts. which i dont like i think maximum 2 minutes are good for stop spamming.

• 2 weeks later...
NIC is meaning your identify my friend for example ID acrd or driver card because this site is brokers so need to verification and thy can defense from multi account.

NIC is just an acronym for National Identity card. I was also asked of the same thing and I did some 72 hours ago, he replied that I should state the expiry date of the I.D card, meanwhile our National I.D cards do not bear expiry dates and since then, I have not heard from him. Early this morning, I had to send him a reminder and he is yet to reply.

That is great . I am hoping that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site . I know that you were banned but it seems that you are able to post on the site again. Sometimes I am hoping that I would be able to start posting on the site once again . I am very much disappointed because I was not able to focus on the site yet.

60-70 percentage of Pakistani poster in IAFT is quite bad person as they are doing same as they are not have any education as they are spam , nonsense post and copy paste for me It is better as admin should ban all of Pakistani poster in IAFT for make site is clean

Now you can even withdraw your funds to the trading brokers which are listed in the IAFT list . And i have being working in IAFT since a very long time and earned good income from the forum . But since past 1 month i was not active there but yesterday i have requested another payment in the forum hope they will pay me in 2 to 3 days .