Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IAFT forum - forum/tradersunion.com

Nagilover

What do you mean by Id cards. If you mean we have to verify our account I don't mind doing so. But I'm just hoping that they would accept my ID card. Because it is hard to verify in another forex forum despite I have given them my real ID cards but I just hope this site would just not be so strict.

Seriously i am still confused about this forum,i can't really comprehend with what Nagilover has said,i saw his post in MTV or so,he said if you want to get paid,we are going to drop a valid ID that would match with the name that we used to register our LR account,the admin needs this just to detect multiple accounts,i am now sick and tired of this forum,it is like a full forex broker sponsored forum 'cos i can see that you guys are comparing it to FXFRED.

what if the name we have used on the LR account is different then we can't get paid on the site. so i don't think that it is a good rules. so i just hope that the admin would change some of the rules and would allow just not having the same name on our LR account as well.

The best solution for that is to create new LR account and have your profile with your real name and information. But I think just have the real name. If we can trust the admin for the privacy of our LR then, we can trust him also for the user verification.

what if the name we have used on the LR account is different then we can't get paid on the site. so i don't think that it is a good rules. so i just hope that the admin would change some of the rules and would allow just not having the same name on our LR account as well.

Yes,that is what i am talking about,if the name on our LR account does not match the one on the I'd,it means we cannot get paid in the forum,this is what made me not to even bother about the site any longer,if the admin can make some ammendment about it,i can still give the forum a try.

Still, only one member able to have the forum payments. And really interest but then, the other members should able to have done their payout and see more encouragement. I wonder for how long they will able to reach minimum since, that's what the members difficulty to be motivated.

It's like a week interval that you will able to reach for the minimum. Now my target is to be active in this forum. I'm wondering that there will be no difficulty in making many posts in daily basis as there are many simple threads and discussions in Forex and yet, they don't have here require long posts.

I'm still confuse with my status in here. My status officially is not ban in here as its already been confirmed but still each time I login in here I can't post since I been ban permanently for spamming. Now I'm totally confuse. Because in their end I'm not ban and I can post and request payments if I want but on other hand when I login I can't login because I'm still ban.

I'm happy to be back posting in here. Now my main goal is to post 15 post daily in here if I can. I do hope to just continue posting in here in daily basis. So far so good that I have more than 10 dollars worth of post in here. I still don't have plan to request payments in here but I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in here without fails. I just really like to see myself earning good and earning well in here.

I hope that early next week I have a payout. I thought it will be easy for me if I will do to post here simultaneously in other forum that I'm active because, they have 5 minutes interval so, I need to spend some time while waiting in others but I end up that only few threads are good to posts unlike in others.

I'm really quite envious you are doing good in the forum. I will just have now reaching for 10 dollars but then, seems I need to slow down and perhaps I will just want to have 20-30 posts daily here in the different times and so far, I have one problem here and not sure if I can resolve it.

Wow your posting 20 - 30 post daily in here? that's good. I will try to increase my post to 20 post daily in here right now. Just to be in safe side I will try to post in 3 cents section as well. I really do like to earn good in here. I do hope that in the long tun I can reach 50 dollars worth of post in here and get paid. I really love to spend more time posting and earning in here.

Even me I have an account with this forum but due to the high minimum payout I dont think that I continue posting here for no reason because the forum is just a good forum so we really need to decide on our own if we should join or not but admin need to lowerd the minimum to request payment here.

Get paid alraedy in 8th and 9th payment.

8th payment

Date : 04/06/2013 13.11

Batch : 23699892

To : U5933634 (Chiaki)

Amount : 40.00

9th Payment

Date : 04/06/2013 13.12

Batch : 23699940

To : U5933634 (Chiaki)

Amount : 13.30

Thank you admin

0.03-0.04 per posts is really a good offer for forum users. The site is a fine design and beside the site the rate for posts are marked. So we can join the site and earn money. But i am not founding any payout methods from the forum. Can you tell what payment method they use to make payments?

I feel like I'm posting slow in here but I do post 60 cents a day in here every day. I do hope that in 10 days I can get 6 dollars and in 30 days that's already 18 dollars. I'm hoping that in three months time I can earn 50 dollars in here. I know its seems a small amount but that's was better than earning 2.50 dollars a month in ptp forums right?