DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

IiYtwX.gif

Best Change

lollabun

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

Getting consistence profit in forex is not an easy deal to do. We need to always improve our skill and experience to trade by doing consistence learning and practice. If we are too lazy to learn, making money from forex will be more difficult for us. At least, we need also to plan our trade and making good money management. 

@unclegober: Just doing that will make you able to get profit? Keep dreaming. getting consistent profit not just skill but you need also your discipline, a trader won't become a good trader if that trader doesn't have any discipline that will evolve them to something different.

To be honest earn money from forex isn't easy we all can see here, it requires what sidejob said above, like discipline and many other aspects. From my point of view, as long as you want to learn and keep learning no matter what then you can able to survive and keep earning from this field.

Easy earn is not something I am aware of because no one can earn money easily. I have been doing trading since last 3-4 years, it has been really cool journey for me so far, as I have made pretty handsome figure, but all this said and done, I believe nothing has been easy for me, I had to struggle a lot to reach to this stage. I believe everyone has to struggle, if life was so easy or straight forward then no buddy would ever do hard work. Although, I am slightly lucky that I never had to do all the hard work alone, as I got supported fairly well by OctaFX broker given their mouth-watering facility of 50% bonus on deposit, it is really cool and helps me working easily.

Well, from some posts here we already know that forex is not easy just by look at their posts they feel that forex doesn't have anything like holy grail strategy or something that make trader easily make money here. In fact it is very hard or we must struggle in order to survive.

Sure, holy grail strategy is marketing term you won't find anyone that have such a holy grail strategy, even it is a profitable at it would suffer some kind of loss and not always a win strategy. Even with fundamental strategy you won't get so big profit and its ratio of success only around 70-75%.

Not easy to make money from forex, it is necessary to be successful long process from forex trading. we should really know about the Forex market, and trading systems certainly understand not only that, have to practice practice and practice

Its never easy to earn in forex trading before you can get anything in forex you need to be well educatied which I think its the best so before you get started there are alot of jornal online which we can take into consideration

Its very difficult, especially to cope with emotions, fear greed which destroy you when you trade live account. They hamper successful implementation of your trading strategy and its really frustrating. I try to trade small lots on Hotforex to learn to cope with these emotions as they're main enemy to your trading success in forex.

forex aint easy, and huge earnings should not be the concern of any newbie, one should start forex focusing on gaining the basics then trying to maintain a winning streak no matter how small the earnings are. let the huge profits for the right time. 

Not at all, since i felt is as the day you experienced it is stay the same, not easy but not so hard. It still tough but not in all ocassion i feel like so so. Maybe because after some huge losses i suffer before and also taste quite nice  profit after that. I learned forex isn't totally scary or so cheap but with note that as long as you stick with your risk management.

It is easy to certain times but not forever. I am trying to trade carefully start from now on. Also to be honest earning in forex requires a lot of attention from traders. One trader may get profit for now but who knows tomorrow? It is also not easy thing to do for forex trader. So basically it is not really easy, you can say it is in medium difficulty level unless you don't know what you are doing or still inexperienced.

I am not agree with this that the earning money from forex trading business it easy,  a trader is need to learn first by spending much time and he should busy in practice in the start as well. We have to understand that the trader have to work more harder to find the trades, some traders are learning scalping to make money in short time but this have much risk. Lake of knowledge can make them down. so this is not much easy as we think generally.

In forex trading one can earn a reasonable amount of income. On the other hand a trader can face loss all times. Winning or losing depends upon the experience of the trader. If the trader is well trained with good knowledge of forex market. There are more chances of success in forex for him. Therefore we can say that forex is profitable and non-profitable, depending on the trader himself.

No this is not true that the trader is facing the losses all times because when a wise trader having the losses then he stop trading and review the account to find out the mistakes he is making continuously which can be the cause of the losses. so he will try to not repeat the same mistake again in future to earn massive and recover the account losses too.

They know there is a day later called tomorrow for them, this is why when they lose they stop instead and try to find a better way or simply wait for another chance to recover their loss, also a so called wise trader also don't want to spend more than they can afford, they must make sure even they suffer some consecutive losses, they still able to stand up and struggling back.

During this time, there are a lot of traders who seek to avenge their loss as fast as they can but in my opinion this is a very dangerous thing, as you say that a wise trader also don't want to spend more than they can afford. It is all about perseverance and how good we learn about something.

Wow that is not a good idea and not very good thing to do, avenging your loss potentially bring more trouble to your causes. Think clearly is hard during this time, but someone who can control their emotion to the different whole level may control trading through this way and don't avenge the loss which suffered before.

We can earn profit from forex trading easily, but we should have knowledge and skills which always be improved as long as we trade in forex trading. We also must be able to understand characteristics of markets because if we cant do it, we will not know when the right moment to make order. 

We can earn profit from forex trading easily, but we should have knowledge and skills which always be improved as long as we trade in forex trading. We also must be able to understand characteristics of markets because if we cant do it, we will not know when the right moment to make order. 

to be able to get a lot of advantages in trading forex, I think is not easy due to forex risk is very high. We must always be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that we will be able to improve  skills and trading psychology well

Skills coming from experience so the best way to improve your skill is by focusing yourself on practicing and it will increase your exprience and so do your skills. You might be wonder why experts can trade better because they have a ton of experience of trading, not just by mere months and then they become something like that, it takes few years to be like that.

It depends on your strategy if you'll get easy earning here in forex trading. because plans are one of the way to have smooth and profitable trading.

Keep learning and practice , easiness will come after difficulties, as long as we have high motoivation and dedication to learning well, hence we will have good ability to analyze the trend market and will always struggle to making profit from forex trading, in daily market always we need update analysis and take action to manage our account trading, some trader they prefer use robot and if they found profitable robot it will giving more pleasant

well not that easy, it takes a long time to earn in forex, right timing and knowledge also money management are the factors you need to consider for you to have good results and huge earning here in forex trading. 

Nope, it is still not that easy. Think that we have done learning the basic knowledge in Forex unfortunately, we will still have losses or more of it. So, there's nothing easy way in Forex trading. Though, we will feel enjoyment and happiness once we have our profits and consistently making it with lesser losses. So, ideally we should have more practicing and discover new things. 

In order to answer this, one needs to understand where he is at current point. If you have a good experience with this business then you can earn good amount from it. 

well not that easy, it takes a long time to earn in forex, right timing and knowledge also money management are the factors you need to consider for you to have good results and huge earning here in forex trading.

Yes indeed not easy to become profitable trader, required good learning with seriousness in learning, any trader also they need having good mindset if forex is not quick way to become rich at short time, required long time experience with high dedication and keep motoivated to learn although faced many kinds difficulties, if not yet ready start in real account hence also we can practice in demo account.

maybe easy if traders already have good knowledge and trading skill but difficult for newbie that still have less knowledge and experience. so, before traders think about easy money gain, better learning and practice first in order to preparing their self with good knowledge and skill. 

That is right and i assume that people also get something from this business if they have more knowledge to depend on, but  knowledge must be obtained first and it requires efforts to be in that state. So to say it is easy as like lifting finger then fx is not easy at all, since it requires extra efforst to understand it.

Earning in forex trading will never be easy except for the old star forex is really difficult so we need to learn first before we can proceed otherwise we are going to get margine call easyly so for this fact I think that we must first get a good tutor

yes its easy if you have the correct strategy and correct broker. Personally, I have tried several brokers out there including Roboforex, LiteForex and even some like Tickmill. So far, I am with none of them, I moved on!

yes its easy if you have the correct strategy and correct broker. Personally, I have tried several brokers out there including Roboforex, LiteForex and even some like Tickmill. So far, I am with none of them, I moved on!

Maybe another trader also like you, like with trying service many broker, I am also actually already try out several broker service and my problem usually is about verification account, many broker in forex and usually I will like with broker that giving bonus no deposit like as forexmart

Maybe another trader also like you, like with trying service many broker, I am also actually already try out several broker service and my problem usually is about verification account, many broker in forex and usually I will like with broker that giving bonus no deposit like as forexmart

we should choose broker which give convenient service for us, so we can feel comfort when trading and we can make maximal profit consistently. I have change some times to trade in forex, and now i'm trading with TICKMILL. This broker also provide 30$ welcome bonus 

we should choose broker which give convenient service for us, so we can feel comfort when trading and we can make maximal profit consistently. I have change some times to trade in forex, and now i'm trading with TICKMILL. This broker also provide 30$ welcome bonus 

That’s true dear; we should always make sure we’re comfortable with how we work. When we’re comfortable then we can perform at top of our ability and it also gives us extra motivation to work with, so I am entirely satisfied and comfortable.

In order to answer this, one needs to understand where he is at current point in Forex market. The best you can do, is accept that becoming a professional trader usually takes years. So you need to keep learning the market.

Sometime easy but somtime so hard, but if any trader already understand with forex business hence they will get more easiness to making profit in trading, experience will making you understand whether making profit from forex is easy or difficult

@gaban,Its never easy we need hardwork and understanding to become a good and successful forex trader if you want to earn from forex then enough work need to be done for you to become successful forex is always tough so work smarther

Yes it is very good and possible to earn money in the forex market and all this things need commitment and understanding forex is a good business but the first thing which you must invest in your mind is the knowledge and ability to work hard

Earning money in the forex market need you to work hard and understand what its take to become successful.

Its not easy to earn money in the field of forex hardwork must be put into work and place to get success

Its very easy but never stop learning the more that you learn the more positive impact that you creat in your trade this same principle is what that govern the school some people will go there to learn and comeout with something good while others will fail

Is very easy to earn in the field of forex market this business is risky as we all know so there is nothing to worry about before you get started always do ensure that you learn how to trade and have that perfect knowledge and skills to become successful

Not so much easy to fund, but remember this business is not a business where you can earn simply by click only, it needs analysis , and predict the market and to be honest not all analysis resulted in profit nor your prediction will always be coming true, sometimes shit happens and that is your end.

@myregister,it is not easy and will never be easy to earn money in the forex market all that you need is nothing but hardwork and smarth work to become even more successful then before to keep moving

It is not easy to earn money in the forex market if you really want to comeout from here then hardwork and understanding some traders dont even want to learn anything in the field of forex all they want is just to seat down watch the profit keep comming like that

Its easy but at the same time its not easy forex is not easy himself so for this aspect we must never trade when that knowledge and skills are not there the first step we need to take is the learning process in the right procession

Earning money in forex trading is hard it is not that too easy thou if you are a newbie trader and get started it will just fine for you to keep trading in the first fast track learning is always the key to all this

to earn money in forex is not as easy as we think. earn money in forex we need a lot of skill and a good trading psychology is also good to be able to manage capital well. for that, we need to learn and practice many trading well ahead to make money in forex

In my experience making profit from forex trading is not easy,. although price movement only on two direction, if not up hence will down, but in fact sometime after I am making decision entries hence sometime the trend against order and causing loss, so I am still use stop loss to manage my risk in trades

maybe easy if traders already have good knowledge and trading skill but difficult for newbie that still have less knowledge and experience. so, before traders think about easy money gain, better learning and practice first in order to preparing their self with good knowledge and skill.

@Levie, what do you mean by that traders can never already have good skills yet they still want to trade its not that way I know and I can say that the right thing is for the trader to keep learning with passion

Somewhat between easy and hard. I don't think forex as a job which is very hard like you must create some kind of formula to make a profitable trading. But, it is not that easy too It still requires analytical thinking and also following result of the news, and not to mention how the market react to the news or even other rumours.

Its not that easy to earn here in forex trading, you need to make sure first that you have knowledge on hoe the market flow. Learning and good strategy is important for you to succeed here in this kind of business. 

Yes not easy, might in theory is easy just buy at low and sell at high, but in fact the trend market very dynamic and also about psychology trading obviously having high role during trading might making trader being rush, fear to losing money and might sometime greedy, and to get betterment skill as trader need to learn and practice

I won’t call this easy, but it’s not impossible or too hard either, but it’s all about doing it in sensible way instead of been greedy or trying short cuts. If we go through proper plans and right level of money management then we give our self very good chance of making money in this, but without that we are likely to invite losses, so that’s why we got to be very careful with how we work out everything. I go with OctaFX Company where they help a lot to make things easier, it’s to do with their educational setup that guides us very well and then comes their demo contest facility, it’s all making things pretty good and helps us with working especially in terms of practice.

Loss still as part in trading, sometime inevitable, in fact making profit from trading is not easy and not fast making money, as trader need good skill and also knowledge but also need strong mental, actually forex is simple business and need strong mental as trader, and if trader weak mentality hence forex will not suitable for them

You can try and understand broker's platform when practicing with a demo account. To see how it works and what you should expect when trading with real money accounts. and try to reduce a risk, so trading activity more comfortable

I won’t really call anything easy, I strongly believe that every business is difficult in some way or the other, it’s vital that we don’t waste our time in trying to find easy stuff instead we should be focus and confident of pulling off anything especially if we are passionate.

Not so much or i can say quite challenging especially today we can see the market is more uncertain and it seems the global crisis haunt investors a lot. But above that all i still love foreign exchange , because i earn and i lose here mostly still in profit and it is just by sit and click also trying to analyze the market in less than 1 minutes using fundamental indicators.

We must not expect easy earning here in this kind of business. It may took a long time before you can get good result. All you need to do first is to learn and understand all important details and works inside forex trading. It will help you think and create effective and profitable trading plan. And make you a better trader in the near future. 

let you try and you will know, forex trading is not easy way to get earning, this is risky business and also will always risky if we can't manage the risk with strict risk management hence might will easily getting loss especially if we can't analyze the market with high accurate

let you try and you will know, forex trading is not easy way to get earning, this is risky business and also will always risky if we can't manage the risk with strict risk management hence might will easily getting loss especially if we can't analyze the market with high accurate

Not so hard not so easy i can say it is risky but in lower high level. Means if you know that you can reduce the risk to something that you never think before. I also first think forex is so hard and postpone my intention to learn about it but after read for some materials about forex i come to think it is so easy which led to my loss. Now i know that money management is important aside from profitable strategy, and this is why i think forex is not that hard nor easy .

It depends a lot on our approach and how we work it out, if we follow good strategy and have right approach then we can always gain high rewards, I am lucky enough to be with FreshForex, as their features have made my life too easy especially with their bonus!

34g2aza.png

In trading most important key is making accurate analysis, and trader must trade with good psychology trading, although any trader already have good analysis but still weak in psychology trading hence will possible during trades they abandon their plan and because fear then changed plan because they in panic, forex trading is risky but if we having good understanding with the market it will become profitable business

It’s easier if we do the hard work and work according to good plan, if we are not having great plan then we could have struggle, so that’s where we need to be good with, as that’s how we will be able to succeed and achieve positive results as well.

to succeed in forex is not easy. it depends on your ability to manage your account. skills are not good enough to be successful in forex,. but we also need discipline and patience. 

to succeed in forex is not easy. it depends on your ability to manage your account. skills are not good enough to be successful in forex,. but we also need discipline and patience. 

ability and skill is very important once even made us to be able to make the business we can move forward because of their ability and skill, but we have to understand the material as well as the ability and skill maximum but the material is not yet understood it will be very difficult to be able to run a business her well

ability and skill is very important once even made us to be able to make the business we can move forward because of their ability and skill, but we have to understand the material as well as the ability and skill maximum but the material is not yet understood it will be very difficult to be able to run a business her well

Of course ability is very important in forex business, and we as trader will always learn and practice everyday to learning the market how to analyze the trend and also how to manage our money on account with expectation to become safe and always able increasing money in account, to achieved this goal as trader also need good learning day by day with patience

Of course ability is very important in forex business, and we as trader will always learn and practice everyday to learning the market how to analyze the trend and also how to manage our money on account with expectation to become safe and always able increasing money in account, to achieved this goal as trader also need good learning day by day with patience

we can deploy an MM and RM to be of help in managing our capital properly, so that we can minimize the loss well, since the mode is the main thing to be able to survive in the forex market well

we can deploy an MM and RM to be of help in managing our capital properly, so that we can minimize the loss well, since the mode is the main thing to be able to survive in the forex market well

You are right. If one can not protect his or her capital then he or she won't be able to survive in the market for very long. As long as one has money he or she is going to to move up. But without capital it's done.

You are right. If one can not protect his or her capital then he or she won't be able to survive in the market for very long. As long as one has money he or she is going to to move up. But without capital it's done.

in forex trading this we should be able to better understand and see the risks, and must at all times we do in practice how to manage MM and RM well in order to be believed in running forex with profit obtained easily

in forex trading this we should be able to better understand and see the risks, and must at all times we do in practice how to manage MM and RM well in order to be believed in running forex with profit obtained easily

true because it's could be easier and more disciplined management of our capital would, so that what we do can run smoothly and profitably, so what we have to do is to understand and learn every way and create plans and strategies in trading correctly

Forex is a not an easy business, but we can make tons of money if we are clever with our work. For starting we require Reliable Broker to work with, as that’s how we could lead towards achieving greater results. And that’s why I am joined under TradeWiseFX. They are really cool offering 50% bonus for deposit.

Indeed make money through forex is not easy at all, required high dedication to survive here and as trader will trying to analyze the market based on their knowledge and for some trader that work based on fundamental analysis usually also will reading news update before start trading, news high impact like as nfp also adp non farm employment change sometime giving impact to the market

Forex Trading is not at all an easy task, you need to remember that if you wanna become successful, you need to learn a lot and that is not at all an easy task.

In fact making money with forex is not easy, but indeed forex business still become one popular business and everyone can joined in forex, but not all trader will become good and profitable trader, because in fact forex is risky business and not always as trader able making accurate analysis

In fact making money with forex is not easy, but indeed forex business still become one popular business and everyone can joined in forex, but not all trader will become good and profitable trader, because in fact forex is risky business and not always as trader able making accurate analysis

because business was at very high risk, so we must truly and really really run it, and knowing the market movements correctly, especially with the demo account helps us to learn how to trade well, and studying the market movements correctly, so take advantage demo account with either

because business was at very high risk, so we must truly and really really run it, and knowing the market movements correctly, especially with the demo account helps us to learn how to trade well, and studying the market movements correctly, so take advantage demo account with either

their demo account facility that will allow traders to learn gradually, and learn in a way that is easy to do in the forex trading business. high level of risk that can be learned in a demo account like where the good for its management so that it will survive in forex

their demo account facility that will allow traders to learn gradually, and learn in a way that is easy to do in the forex trading business. high level of risk that can be learned in a demo account like where the good for its management so that it will survive in forex

Actually get profit consistently through forex trading is not easy and simple like as on theory, and using demo account if any trader learn seriously hence they will can to making better skill trading and will possible to making good profit, but indeed sometime any trader having good experience in demo but in real still fail, this is about emotion or psychology trading that often lack in discipline when trade on real account

Actually get profit consistently through forex trading is not easy and simple like as on theory, and using demo account if any trader learn seriously hence they will can to making better skill trading and will possible to making good profit, but indeed sometime any trader having good experience in demo but in real still fail, this is about emotion or psychology trading that often lack in discipline when trade on real account

therefore we must be able to utilize the demo account as possible in order to make the way we work better and will understand how to run it and reach advantage, so we can more easily and better than ever

therefore we must be able to utilize the demo account as possible in order to make the way we work better and will understand how to run it and reach advantage, so we can more easily and better than ever

indeed a demo account many benefits for us, so the ability and skill to trade we grow nice and understanding of trade are also better than before, so we could easily run a trade and get the maximum benefit, so use a demo account as well as possible, because the account demo is a provision to trade in a real account

I would recommend to start with a simulator & also maintain a journal ,so that even if you make mistake note it down and learn from it. Try not to make same mistake again. Forex is easy if carried out with thorough research.Good luck  :)   

I would recommend to start with a simulator & also maintain a journal ,so that even if you make mistake note it down and learn from it. Try not to make same mistake again. Forex is easy if carried out with thorough research.Good luck  :)

Yes i think will good if we can using trading on demo account if on first time as beginner, and with seriously practice to implemented system trading and strategy with fully discipline and this is not easy because in demo account not involved emotion and then if already having good confidence they can using small capital on real account

Yeah, once a good money management plan has been made, a trader can maintain his or her capital nicely. But the a trader should always be keen about his or her capital.

Yeah, once a good money management plan has been made, a trader can maintain his or her capital nicely. But the a trader should always be keen about his or her capital.

we can by using MM and RM to be of help and can manage capital well, can even understand the risks well, so that we can more easily and be better able to achieve profits

we can by using MM and RM to be of help and can manage capital well, can even understand the risks well, so that we can more easily and be better able to achieve profits

It's profit we all are after. And we are working on it. But to stay profitable in the long run we have to have capital. So we should always maintain our risk.

forex is just like a business which is easy or hard to do all what you need just to learn the skill about the  work to do if you learn the skill then you found that the  forex is so easy work to do in the online place its not an hard work to do . You have to got all the knowledge about the forex work then its so simple and easy to do  .

forex is just like a business which is easy or hard to do all what you need just to learn the skill about the  work to do if you learn the skill then you found that the  forex is so easy work to do in the online place its not an hard work to do . You have to got all the knowledge about the forex work then its so simple and easy to do  .

in the forex business to have a very high risk, it is necessary to always tried to practice and stand in learning, with that I was always to strive to improve trading capabilities by utilizing the existing facilities at the broker as his demo account or follow demo contest

No, I don’t think it is easy to earn money anywhere, but this can be done only if we are willing to fight it out and are determined for it. If we try to go for short cuts and all that then we will only lose. I do it all very nicely through guidance of OctaFX broker. They help me so very well with the ECN account that they allow with as low as 5 dollars and come with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such problems.

Yes in fact not easy to making profit in trading, any trader can facing with loss and as trader also need trading with risk management and money management rules, in addition forex is risky, one mistake can causing loss in trading, and avoid greedy is better because we can't control the market