Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is it easy to earn money in forex?

lollabun

I think very good if we can discipline with our risk management plan, in every plan we using 4% from equity will giving more opportunity to start again, and there are some another trader that advice only take maximum risk only 2% from equity, this is good for learning although might profit run slowly

I think very good if we can discipline with our risk management plan, in every plan we using 4% from equity will giving more opportunity to start again, and there are some another trader that advice only take maximum risk only 2% from equity, this is good for learning although might profit run slowly

lack of planning in the trading will be able to make us a better understanding of the risks well and was able to make it work more targeted way, so will be very easy to achieve profits

As trader need more practice and make trial and error what kinds strategy that giving better result, many trader might like with scalping trading and this is also good if trader can always making profit in every trades they made, sometime scalping they can make more than fifty trades a day.

Forex trading may seems easier but earning money from it by trading requires certain skills so better to learn them before starting trading live otherwise all the capital will be lost during testing the broker processes. So it is advised to trade on a demo account for a couple of months before switching to live trading accounts.

• 2 weeks later...

No work is easy in this world, which can earn you money for nothing. To earn money we have to work hard and develop our self according to the work so that we can maximize our income.

So as in Forex, we have to work hard to gain profit.

Yes we need to hardwork if want get earning, while in forex trading beside we hardwork also need to always make sharp trading analysis with broaden insight many factor the cause of price being movement and we can making good income from here, update news to analyze the market also important

Yes we need to hardwork if want get earning, while in forex trading beside we hardwork also need to always make sharp trading analysis with broaden insight many factor the cause of price being movement and we can making good income from here, update news to analyze the market also important

all need a process and a good way of working to be able to master and understand how it works well, because it takes ability and our business well in order to make way we work can be controlled properly and is able to achieve the benefits properly,

Forex is not an easy way to earn money. No business is easy to earn money in the world. We have to work for earning and use our mind to develop skills for the work so that we can do our best and make profit of our hard work.

Yes indeed forex trading is not easy way to making money because this is risky business, and we can practice with demo account if not yet ready to start trading on real account, because forex trading is risky and making early preparation practice in demo account is better than jump to real account directly

Forex is not an easy way to earn money. No business is easy to earn money in the world. We have to work for earning and use our mind to develop skills for the work so that we can do our best and make profit of our hard work.

Actually, it is not the business that is difficult or easy, it is the person's knowledge and experience and skills that makes it difficult or easy for him, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to gain the appropriate knowledge and experience and skills before getting involved in Forex Trading.

Yes its easy just ensire you know how to trade and you have the best broker. With these two, you could easly do trading for a living. There're tons of learning areas such as a forum line this, babypips and others. Also there're a good brokers out here, brokers such asd FXCM, FreshForex and OANDA. Are some of the best brokers one should consider.

Look on our trading joureney a week, if likely we finding profitable strategy on the week, hence we can maintain strategy to always work and then try again on next week, but if one strategy often fail might we need to learn what kinds mistake that likely making failure

Look on our trading joureney a week, if likely we finding profitable strategy on the week, hence we can maintain strategy to always work and then try again on next week, but if one strategy often fail might we need to learn what kinds mistake that likely making failure

With a lot of trying well traders will not give up with the difficulties it faces because since the beginning must already know that the risk of forex already exists and should be pursued with the maximum in the science of trading owned to be more profitable will be in the run trading as possible

Forex risk will always exist and traders themselves can not avoid it, but traders minimized, for it understand with the best possible forex risk and also always try as much as possible in understanding and manage the trading, in order to be easy and comfortable to run the trade

Forex risk will always exist and traders themselves can not avoid it, but traders minimized, for it understand with the best possible forex risk and also always try as much as possible in understanding and manage the trading, in order to be easy and comfortable to run the trade

All the obstacles and risks in the business it is very easy for us to control and minimized well, as long as traders can try and understand it well, then everything will be very easy to manage and controlled, so should better understand and learn how it works correctly,

All the obstacles and risks in the business it is very easy for us to control and minimized well, as long as traders can try and understand it well, then everything will be very easy to manage and controlled, so should better understand and learn how it works correctly,

Making profit in forex trading is not easy, especially to making profit consistently, if we can't work with patience hence usually will facing with failure and maybe we will fail in trading only few day trading, most enemy is come from own selves like as greedy and trading blindly we need control our trading decision here

Hi,

I had been hearing there are many statements in the forex business, in general, there are two statements:

1. Easy to earn money in forex

2. It's hard to earn money in forex

As a trader, where the above statement true?

Forex isn't so much easy ...

But you can get better results if you find accurate signals.

As I am offering here accurate signals in my thread free of cost. You can Get a good money with these signals that I provide.

No it had been never an easy task and it will never be, you need to learn a lot to become successful in Forex Trading else you could just end up losing it all in Forex.

As I said you can earn good money by just placing your trades according to my signals that I provide in my Thread here free of cost.

You can Also check out my thread.

As I said you can earn good money by just placing your trades according to my signals that I provide in my Thread here free of cost.

You can Also check out my thread.

In getting the benefits it will be more dependent in the science and also the ability of trading owned, because with the maximum knowledge it would be easier in the profits will be obtained well.

In getting the benefits it will be more dependent in the science and also the ability of trading owned, because with the maximum knowledge it would be easier in the profits will be obtained well.

Yeah I agree with you but if you find some correct signals for your trade then it become more easy & it become more profitable

Earning money is not easy for any work. It takes a time to survive any work in the world then only we can say that we are good at our work and earn money without any fear.

And for that, we have to face difficulties in our work.

Yes indeed, if forex is easy business to earn hence now maybe I am already become millionaire through forex business, this is high risk business and survive here also required high dedication and keep spirit to learning, and also we need pay attention with these risk so we only spent money that afford to lose

Yes indeed, if forex is easy business to earn hence now maybe I am already become millionaire through forex business, this is high risk business and survive here also required high dedication and keep spirit to learning, and also we need pay attention with these risk so we only spent money that afford to lose

With it is very risky in the forex business that we can run in learning on the run to understand far will be how to run trading properly and correctly, and I always to run trading well by using demo account or also demo contest instaforex in place where to practice where We maximize our trading capability...