Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Skrill (moneybookers) - skrill.com

Neteller is trying to buy skrill and I am happy that neteller is getting stronger as an online processor. But same time I have some concern since my account in skrill got permanent suspension. So if neteller and skrill merge will my account in neteller will get affected also?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i don't make any mistakes, it is 1% per transaction isn't it? The lower transfer fees make it popular for some people who want to earn from payment processor through a legit way. At the moment i am quite confused does they accepted any exchanging balance service or not. It's good if they want accept it.

As far as i know that is totally right, you can check on thier fees page of how much fees that you should spend for sending your own balance to the other payment processor account. I also heard that Skrill has been acquired by Neteller's company which callend Optimapayment

I just visited the site and looking for fees rate and that is right 1%, here it said " Sending money costs 1% of the amount sent but is capped at a maximum of €10". Which means if our fees already at €10 we don't get higher fees, very good for people who spend a lot of money.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to hear that, for me that is very good but at the moment i don't have much capital in Skrill's account. But if you are a big users who always transfer and get fee if normally counted more than €10 then you are really worthed to be a user for Skrill, beside of that they have some kind of loyalty program here.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to hear that, for me that is very good but at the moment i don't have much capital in Skrill's account. But if you are a big users who always transfer and get fee if normally counted more than €10 then you are really worthed to be a user for Skrill, beside of that they have some kind of loyalty program here.

Loyalty program really interesting program and i would like to signup one if only like you said i am one of the skrill users who spend a lot of money for what i consumed. But skrill isn't my priority but overall i must know that Skrill is a  good payment processor that you can trust.

@myregister: I think that is good only for business users which have big volume of transaction compared to the personal users which have less volume when compared to those business users. One more thing that is interesting is the direct Skrill pay the which is using bank as a means of payment, but currently only applies to 100 banks, mostly in Europe.

Forget about that i think we already know what is loyalty program and what kind of people that really benefited from that program. I also find out that you must keep login to your account so you won't get any dormant fees from skrill, well this is a good idea since the range is quite long.

That is true, it is different than Neteller where you must make transaction in order not to get dormant fees, while skrill it is just login to your account, which make us feel comfortable even though we don't have to do much transaction for this case, but it is quite shocked that they bought by Neteller.

I do find that online statement that skrill prepaid mastercard is very impressive, i mean with that statement making verification in some online business that required us to do that is easier compared to before but what i dislike is annual card fee which cost around $11.30 7.30

I do find that online statement that skrill prepaid mastercard is very impressive, i mean with that statement making verification in some online business that required us to do that is easier compared to before but what i dislike is annual card fee which cost around $11.30 7.30

Impressive to withdraw your money or to verify your account in some program's that really need it. Not all members of skrill really need it, leave alone lower fees which is very reasonable for Skrill, the fees for that is high and that is why i said it is not really need it.

Impressive to withdraw your money or to verify your account in some program's that really need it. Not all members of skrill really need it, leave alone lower fees which is very reasonable for Skrill, the fees for that is high and that is why i said it is not really need it.

Leaving the fee alone? LOL you shouldn't do that, Skrill has high fees for prepaid card also there is yearly fee. Skril is good for forex or gambling, but if you have better alternative with lower fees like Neteller then you should use Neteller or other alternatives, but it seems Skrill has its own good charisma.

Oh my bad, yes that is very bad if we don't really have good thing that we can use for, it seems what Skrill has right now that many people think is good if low fees (only 1%), acceptable in many business that people think is illegal or a bit off, and support more people with easy verification.

• 2 weeks later...

Leaving the fee alone? LOL you shouldn't do that, Skrill has high fees for prepaid card also there is yearly fee. Skril is good for forex or gambling, but if you have better alternative with lower fees like Neteller then you should use Neteller or other alternatives, but it seems Skrill has its own good charisma.

Skrill has high fees and before their recent colabo with Neteller which I later didn't get what it was all about and if they merged. I am sure enough that they have a lot of reputation which is one thing a lot of people also admire about it.

It is not like merged, the company that owned Neteller bought Skrill, they are under the same company but different product. The fee is not as high as you think, if you compared it to verified Perfect Money, Okpay or Neteller for sure Skrill looks so high while if you compared it to Paypal or Payza for example the fee is totally low. 1% vs more than 2% which do you think is higher?

Skrill has high fees and before their recent colabo with Neteller which I later didn't get what it was all about and if they merged. I am sure enough that they have a lot of reputation which is one thing a lot of people also admire about it.

In my previous posts what i mean is prepaid card fee for withdrawal not for internal transfer using skrill service, with internal transfer you only get 1% which i still think is low compared to others which offers even more than that and reduce our own balance in fast pace.

<p>For internal transfer fees i think that is not even matter for many people, beside i think that much is enough to make this payment processor to sustain and might get more attention from users, also if Skril want to be more success they should spread their wings to African Countries or Few growing Asian Countries.</p>

Even up to this moment, skrill is not yet accepting our country. Well, what I'm happy about it is the fact that there are not so many things I do online that accepts this one as the main system for payment. I can choose skrill and can also choose some other payment processors and since there are other ones that are accepted, then that one will not be a major problem. Also, the fact that they are a regulated payment processor will make you to be careful with them when dealing with them.

• 2 weeks later...

That is very unfortunate, to be honest this is one of the good alternative payment processor. I know the fee is higher than Neteller or even Okpay but their position in england and its strict regulator can ensure your funds safe so you don't have to worry about something like LR's raid.

• 2 weeks later...

Neteller is also in england and well regulated just like Skrill, to be honest i see that if Skrill wants to reduce fees to lower than 0.5% just say 0.1% then that is good and will keep attract more users, by the way comparing them will be a bit nonsense because Neteller and Skrill under the same company now.

That is very unfortunate, to be honest this is one of the good alternative payment processor. I know the fee is higher than Neteller or even Okpay but their position in england and its strict regulator can ensure your funds safe so you don't have to worry about something like LR's raid.

Yes you are right but right now, I don't think that they are gaining so much popularity as they should because they are a big payment processor and they should have a very big control in the market. I think that one of their major problem is the fact that they seem to have so much rules which even their popularity has not even reached and that is why they find it so difficult to move on.

As far as i know they don't have much strict rules compared to Neteller or even Paypal. After all Skrill has been bought by Neteller's company. So it seems that we will see skrill will grow in fact i don't know if sooner or later it could be dominate but they have potential costumer inside.

As far as i know they don't have much strict rules compared to Neteller or even Paypal. After all Skrill has been bought by Neteller's company. So it seems that we will see skrill will grow in fact i don't know if sooner or later it could be dominate but they have potential costumer inside.

I'm not sure if this is true because I don't use Skrill but from what I have heard other people say, it seems that this skrill is so strict that they prefer to do their verification manually which I'm not sure there is any other payment processor that has tried this type of thing except them.

As Far As I Know, Skrill is not really strict but if you use it in forex or another kind of business i think that is not a big deal to use it for long term, except you are using skrill services for something that may killing you sooner like HYIP or Scamming business.

As Far As I Know, Skrill is not really strict but if you use it in forex or another kind of business i think that is not a big deal to use it for long term, except you are using skrill services for something that may killing you sooner like HYIP or Scamming business.

If they haven't treated you bad, that might not mean they are strict because I've heard some Pakistanis friends who have used it and they don't see it as a free user payment processor just like PM and payment processors like Okpay. There are certain things others might see as hard while others wouldn't see them as such.