Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

it took quite a long time to get success

all traders want to get success from forex trading but we will not be able to get success in just a very short period of time because it takes a long time to be able to gain knowledge and experience that is very good to get that success, therefore we must have perseverance and also patience in carrying out all the processes for success

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The process of learning the trading skills, understanding market movement and analysis alongside risk management(on the platform of demo trading) precedes earning where your learning skills precision is measured. This 1st process may take long, and making good profits is gradual (though there may be exceptions).

The process of learning the trading skills, understanding market movement and analysis alongside risk management(on the platform of demo trading) precedes earning where your learning skills precision is measured. This 1st process may take long, and making good profits is gradual (though there may be exceptions).

If success comes in short time they the worth of success will not be known to any one . I know it is not possible to get success in a short period of time but still i can simple say that a hard worker can achieve every thing in his life just he need to have a good dedication to do that .

Actually if it were possible to be succesful in a short period of time it would mean that everyone would be an expert in forex in s short space and therefore it would not yield as high profit returns as it does. The risk that is associated with forex means that its not that easy and for those that get it right in time would see good results.

With out hard work it is not at all possible to get success in forex . I have came across many business every business have risk and to minimize the risk we need to work hard and automatically we will be in profits . And forex is a life times business once you are well educated and experienced then you can earn money for life long .

Many successful businessmen are become successful in their late age. Remember how difficult and the time we will need to fulfill our goal in life. Just like in Forex trading everyone will going to have their specified goal in a certain time frame. We can't make it as quickly accomplish our goal because, it's like suicide plan. Therefore, we should do it slowly and surely.

forex will take our time for sure, it will take some time for traders so they can be a successfull trader and have decent earning per month. but from what i know success for everyone is not same :D, they have their own parameter about success, but in fact many traders usually get what they called as success after trade about more than 3 or 4 years in forex consistenly, and it is like their main job.

Yeah, we need enough long time to get success in forex, Practice and practice will make us to be a better trader who have skills more better from time to time. Use our experience as our teacher. I usually use demo account from instaforex to make more practice.

• 2 months later...

Yes, I agree with you. It took long time to be a success in Forex trading business. We have to do lots of practice to be a success. Experience people can make good profit, most of newbie loose money due to lack of experience and knowledge. Long time depends up on your capacity and your strategy if you capable to make good strategy in short time then sure you will success.

the major reasons why it often take long for people to make profit from trading is that people don't understand themselves as trader,every Forex trade has his own luck regardless of the trading skills one might have,one just need to understand how well the profit making time works for him/she,it not a must one must trade very day to reach his monthly target,as for me,i reach mine month target of 30% profit of my total account within the first 15 days of every month and i will stay away from trading till the next month,i use to time to refresh myself

• 2 weeks later...

We cannot blame them about that too, what we need to do giving them the right way so they can understand forex, but imagine if all people is success in forex, then who will be loss? in fact in forex we must see someone that loss the money or gain profit from it and so far the one who gain success is only 10% of traders from all the world.

@pacifist: i agree with you in this case, I also wondering why so many people want to have instant(not fast), actually you can make your success faster but make sure to make it efficient, each time you trade, don't spend much time in account which you don't have to spend, it will speed up your earning and also progress of your earning.

I don't think that a trader will achieve their success in just one day or in very short time. Our goal will be in long term and we will need to have surpass many things and those interference. And that's why it take some time to have fully understand Forex and also to have form our strategy. The success will also different from the trader to trader so, this will still have no certainty when they will achieve success.

There is no such short cut to be success in all business in this world. This will take time for us to be success in the business. This will do the same thing on the forex business. As we know, there is no new trader on the forex business can make money fast. Usually they will make money fast, but not consistent. In the same way, they will lose money

• 4 months later...

I guess so waiting for awhile to get success is like better than nothing at all. I will wait for success. I think we gain experience with time and experiences will let us make more money. I think we will learn how to make profit with time too so I think time will allow us to get better as trader. I'm seeing more and more each day that I gain more insights in trading and I'm able to make better trading decisions than before. The fundamental also sink in and that allow me to pick and choose the best. 

• 3 months later...

That is why patience is just unnegotiable in Forex. Making money or gaining profits in Forex is not something that happens out of the blues. It takes time to mature and a lot of it even. For a trader to make any reasonable thing out of Forex, there is always the need to cultivate the habit of being patient.

In each business hard work is necessary. With out hard work it is not at all possible to get success in forex . I have came across many business every business have risk and to minimize the risk we need to work hard and automatically we will be in profits . And forex is a life times business once you are well educated and experienced then you can earn money for life long .