Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

it took quite a long time to get success

It is not a one day work for you to gain that knowledge and become succeesful it took quit alot of time it is not something that is done or gotten in the same day which you started trading here as well you must pass through certain process

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is hard, no matter how easy we think it is because it is an unpredictable business. There is also no way the trader can just make profit from it out of the blues so patience is very important. Those that understand it very well and are able to make more profit than losses are those who devote their time to it.

• 1 year later...

I don’t think it’s all that necessary that it will take long time to succeed, if we have passion and determination then we can achieve success very fast. If we are lazy then it’s obvious that we will struggle to get anything near success. I am lucky to work with OctaFX where I am able to achieve success very quickly with their excellent cTrader demo contest with 400 USD prize, it’s perfect to participate on and allows me to get results in my favor.

When you keep on learning with deligence and also believe that you will understand what Forex will have to present, then you will also end up in good profit. Forex is not the type of business where you can easily expect big profit in a small time because what comes into the business is the fact that you remain focused and you are also willing to understand the way to manage your life well enough in other to end up in success.

Sure even in forex that is not a short term easy job, it is very hard to make money here sometimes everything does not work just like what you think, but comparing forex to the other business maybe like make a mine, or build an electronic shop i think fx is way faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, i see that to be a successful you need at least 10 months or even more for someone who does not put so much pressure to theirselves if you are not someone who do that, it may even takes 2 or 3 years, but if your cases is perfect just one year you will be able to get your capital back.

• 2 weeks later...

It is quite long for sure i even need around 10 months before i can get 100% of my capital. That is too long for waiting especially with the most accurate strategy that i ever did before. It takes longer time because i don't want to take risk and it need patience from trader mostly if you don't have patience then don't trade forex, this business need higher patience than any other conventional business you did before.