Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - Instaforex.com

AlexandraIFX

Its good that instaforex is expanding. Its really hard to find a good broker site that we think is going to be a good and stable broker site. But when I found instaforex I know I'm good and I know I'm in the safe hand. that's why I always trade and make sure that the more I trade in here the more I see myself earning good in here also. I'm just hoping that I will going to make good profit in here later on. I'm just positioning myself in here.

Fanfares after the winners

Another week of contests and campaigns held by InstaForex is over which means it is high time to sum up the results. First of all, we would like to thank all participants for honest and consistent struggle during the tournaments. We also would like to mark out and congratulate the winners!

InstaForex Sniper

This week the top prize went to Tatyana Lobashova from Russia. Congratulations on your justly achieved victory! Those who were not so lucky this time are welcomed to enter the next step of the contest which will be held from July 30, 2012 (GMT+3) to August 4, 2012 (GMT+3). We remind that the registration is over one hour before the contest begins.

FX-1 Rally

Everyone can scramble for the best racer title during the next rally which is held on August 3, 2012 from 00:00 to 23:59 (GMT+3). You can add your name to the list of participants until 23:00 August 2, 2012 (GM+3).

One Million Option

Oleg Moysyuk from Ukraine conquered the first price in one of the most popular contests – One Million Option. Congratulations! The participants who did not win this time can try their fortune and achieve option trader’s potential from July 30, 2012 (GMT+3) to August 3, 2012 (GMT+3).

Chancy Deposit

Every week InstaForex Company raffles off 1,000 USD among the participants of Chance Deposit campaign. Whose trading account was the luckiest this time? The chancy winner of this week is Yunhee Hong from South Korea! We congratulate Yunhee on his victory and wish good luck to the rest of the participants.

Trade Wise, Win Device

What is common between iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Samsung Galaxy Tab? You can win any of this in Trade Wise, Win Device campaign by InstaForex! This week Alexander Skorokhodov was chosen as the winner and he gets a new iPad. Our congratulations! We remind that the gadgets are raffled off once in two weeks. Every InstaForex client can participate in the contest. Give yourself a go!

I'm just wondering is the funds we receive in posting in paying forums that is sponsored by instaforex also expires? Or is their a maximum amount we can earn using that bonuses? The only reason why I'm asking this one is that I'm trading long term and I don't want to wake up someday only to find that I loss my bonuses in here. I'm happy that I'm earning trading just fine in here and I'm hoping to reach 2,000 dollars bonus capital soon in here.

The Silk Way Rally 2012 Results

The final stage of the Silk Way Rally 2012 had prepared a new route with unpredictable terrains for the competitors. There were only a few kilometers left to the finish, but the teams should have overcome several ordeals.

According to the results of the fourth stage, InstaForex"]InstaForex Loprais Team was on the first place outstripping its main rival and the leader of the team classification Kamaz Master. The InstaForex crew was halfway to the finish when faced the problems passing the fen. So InstaForex"]InstaForex Loprais Team was the fourth to arrive to the finish line.

During the whole competition our team demonstrated the stable high speed, equipment infallibility and leader ambitions. Even though Ales Loprais crew failed to be the first, the team leader says he is glad to be the fourth and hopes to have revenge at the main competition of the season - the Dakar rally.

Salute to Champions!

Another week of contests and campaigns held by InstaForex is over, so we congratulate the winners and present gifts and prizes again. New participants are welcomed to enter the next step of the contests as well!

InstaForex Sniper

InstaForex Sniper contest has a growing number of self-confident and result-oriented participants. So the struggle among the leaders continues to the last minute, and the results are final only after the trading session finishes. This week Mobeen Ahmed from Pakistan managed to bear away the top prize of $1,500. We wish other participants to harness their competitive spirit and try again during the next step of the contest, which will be held from August 6, 2012 (GMT+3) to August 11, 2012 (GMT+3). We remind that the registration is over one hour before the contest begins.

FX-1 Rally

If you want to scramble for the fastest trader title, you are welcomed to register for the FX-1 Rally contest and use the chance to increase your deposit by $1,500. Handy Rizkian from Indonesia has already managed to do it. Congratulations! Good luck to the rest of participants in the next step, which will take place from 00:00 to 23:59 (GMT+3) on August 3, 2012.

One Million Option

One Million Option contest participants have unique possibility not only to try hand in trading option contracts but also get the money prize from InstaForex Company. This week Iuliu Cosmin Secheli from Rumania conquered the first prize. Hurry up to register for the next step of the contest held from August 6, 2012 (GMT+3) to August 10, 2012 (GMT+3). The registration is over one hour before the contest begins.

Lucky Trader

It is an open secret that timely training is necessary to achieve high results. The luck is also important and helps in unexpected situations. This week the fortune power was experienced by Mikhail Tumanin from Russia. If you want to become the lucky of the week, be sure to register for the next step of the contest, which will take place from August 13, 2012 (GMT+3) to August 25, 2012 (GMT+3).

Learn more about contests

Gifts and Trophies for the Winners

In the full swing of 2012 Olympic Games,
Insta
Forex
international broker carries out competitions for traders. Let us name the winners and congratulate them with brilliant victories. We also would like to thank everyone for active participation and fair competition.

InstaForex Sniper

Welcome to captivating InstaForex Sniper demo contest where the participants compete in accuracy on currency market! Everybody is welcome to take part in the next contest which will be held from August 13 to August 18, 2012 (GMT+3).
for InstaForex Sniper on our web site page before 23:00 August 12.

FX-1 Rally

FX-1 Rally is a Friday tournament in extreme trading in which participants are struggling to earn as much as possible during one day. Anatoliy Miron from Moldova demonstrated the best result of this week! The next rally will start on August 10, 2012 from 00:00 till 23:59 (GMT+3). We are waiting for the quick trade lovers at the
page!

Real Scalping

Bayu Anggi Turusaka from Indonesia won the short-term trading contest in July! He managed to cross the finish line with the biggest deposit. Our congratulations! Enroll for the next stage of the contest which will take place from September 3, 2012 to September 29, 2012 (GMT+3).
is available until 23:00 September 2, 2012.

Trade Wise, Win Device

Each fortnight
Insta
Forex
Company raffles off ultramodern brand new devices among the participants of Trade Wise, Win Device campaign. You can win iPad, iPhone, Blackberry or Samsung Galaxy Tab. This week Abdulaziz Said became an owner of a fancy gadget. Do you want to try your fortune? Top up your account with 500 USD and
for the contest. Next time you can become the winner too!

more about contests

and comments of the finalists

I have been trading with this broker for almost 1.5 years now. Sofar i dont have much complaints about them, the best thing i see about this broker is that almost all their staff is online and your every concern is resolved very quickly. Another thing which stands out is quick payments, i always got paid with in 10 hours, and in some cases in just 10 minutes. They process payments through almost all the available payment processors. Platform is ok, trade execution is poor and u might get some re quotes, which is fine for me since i hardly scalp these days. I'll not say they are a great broker, but they are improving. Its unfair to call them a scam.

I'm some how frustrated that LR is down right now. I'm hoping to request payments today as I earn 7 dollars in here. Problem is that LR is down and I don't have a way to make a good earning in here. I'm hoping that in few days I can make good profit in here I really do. Some how my concern in here is how to make a good living in here. If I can find a way to make money in here then I'm going to make sure that if I reach 100 dollars profit I will going to use bank wire instead.

Trading and success

International InstaForex broker is pleased to sum up the contest results and announce the winners. We would like to thank all the participants for desire to win and wish good luck in the next steps of the contests and campaigns by InstaForex Company.

InstaForex Great Race 2012

The second step of the InstaForex Great Race 2012 annual contest among demo accounts has come to an end. Every year Great Race proves the title of one of the most popular contests on Forex market. It attracts tens of thousands traders from all over the world. It is not only the number of people willing to fight for the top prize that grows but the total prize pool as well. This year it has increased to $55,000. The winner of the second step is Tommy Monterde (Philippines). You can also take part in the contest from August 27, 2012 (GMT+3) to September 29, 2012 (GMT+3).

Chancy Deposit

You cannot but agree that it is always pleasant to get extra funds on your trading account while working as usual. Everyone has such opportunity with InstaForex! In terms of weekly Chancy Deposit campaign, $1000 are at stake. Fortune smiled at Eiichi Kanai from Japan. All the rest have a great chance to win the next $1,000 from August 20, 2012 (GMT+3) to August 25, 2012 (GMT+3). You can learn the rules on the web page of the campiagn.

One Million Option

Intraday option trading is not only risk-free chance to get secure profit but also an opportunity to win $1,500 every week. This week the winner is Kamil Batrakhanov (Uzbekistan). You may also take his place next time by registering for the next step of the contest from August 20, 2012 (GMT+3) to August 24, 2012 (GMT +3). Please note that the registration finishes one hour before the contest begins.

Lucky Trader

The contest among demo accounts Lucky Trader gives you the chance to check your professional training and try the fortune. The lucky man of this week is Boris Odintsov from Russia! Congratulations! All the participants may try again in the next step of the contest from August 27, 2012 (GMT+3) to September 8, 2012 (GMT+3).

Take part in the contests and win with InstaForex!

Photos and comments of the finalists

Free Devices from InstaForex

InstaForex broker invites its clients to take part in the drawing of fancy gadgets which is held as a part of Trade Wise, Win Device campaign.

Each fortnight you have a great opportunity to become one of the lucky owners of 12 brand new devices: iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Samsung Galaxy Tab. Top up your account with 500 USD to add your name to the list of participants for three campaign rounds.

IMG_10292.JPG

The winners will be determined by so-called Device Number. Thus, everyone can have a chance to get the modern mobile device! Fortune has already smiled to Yuriy Selivanov who gained Samsung Galaxy Tab.

IMG_10931.JPG

Register for the campaign and probably you will be among the winners!

InstaForex Company aims to create the most favorable conditions for cooperation which will contribute to trading development. Modern devices will help our clients to stay flexible not only in life but on Forex as well.

Trade Wise, Win Device campaign is launched from a background of contests and campaigns with the total prize pool of more than 500,000 USD. The clients have a unique opportunity to get not only a part of this sum but also win sports car Lotus Evora and Porsche Cayenne or gain brand new mobile device.

Win easily with InstaForex!

Ilona Korstin - the face of InstaForex participated in the Olympics

The basketball player Ilona Korstin, the face of InstaForex, proved herself to be an experienced shooting guard of the Russian national basketball team at the Olympic Games in London 2012.

korstin_olympics.png

The sporty character and the fighting spirit of Korstin helped the Russian national basketball team to defeat the national teams of Canada, Brazil, UK, and Turkey. In semi-final the Russians yielded to the French team and in the decisive match for the Bronze lost to Australia.

Thus the team of Ilona Korstin got the 4th place at the London 2012 Olympics.

For Ilona Korstin, it was the last appearance as part of the Russian national team at the Olympic Games. To remind, Ilona is the 3rd prize winner at the Olympics in 2004 and 2008. InstaForex wishes a talented basketball player success in the further development of her career as well as in Forex trading.

Awarding the Winners

Another week of contests and campaigns by InstaForex is over, and it is time to draw up the results. Let us start with thanking all the participants for their competitive spirit and sporty nature that made competitions intriguing and exciting. This made the price of victory high, so that it went to the best of the best! Please accept our sincere congratulations and wishes of professional success!

InstaForex Sniper

The most accurate sniper in InstaForex Sniper contest has become Fajar Setiawan from Indonesia! Congratulations to Fajar! You deserved to win. All the rest participants who were not able to fully express themselves are welcomed to the next step of the contest held from August 27,2012 to September 1, 2012. The registration for InstaForex Sniper will last till 23:00 (GMT+3) July 26.

One Million Option

The best currency option trader of this week has become Rinat Zyamilov from Russia. Congratulations to you! The rest participants are recommended to cheer up as you can show everything you have learned during the next step of the contest which will be on August 21 – 31, 2012 (GMT+3). We remind that the registration is over one hour before the contest begins.

FX-1 Rally

The traditional race FX-1 Rally was this Friday. But only one racer Tomas Triska from Czech Republic has managed to show the most attractive turns and the full control of the situation. Fanfares to the winner! Everybody who has not overcome steep slopes and price curve lifts this time can try one more time next Friday August 31, 2012 (GMT+3). In order to register for FX-1 Rally, please follow the link to our website.

Lucky Trader

The most fortunate trader of Lucky Trader contest for the two previous weeks has become Yuriy Gostev from Russia. It is you to get the deserved money prize on your trade account. Everyone can take part in the next contest, which will be held from August 27 to September 8, 2012. You just need to register for it up to 23:00 (GMT+3) August 26. Join us!

I'm hoping that they will also visit the Philippines. Theirs about 80 million people in our country and just imagine that theirs about that many in here. I'm hoping that if this broker site visit our country I'm sure many will going to join and I'm sure its going to be win-win situation to all of us. As more Filipino will be aware about online trading and also instaforex can get many investors and I'm sure Philippines can be top trader in asia.

I think you are not updated already that's we have already 100 million people. However, there's not much traders in our place so instaforex only consider the number of traders mostly they have unfortunately we don't have that much. I'm also hoping in the near future to also have forum for us. To many of our fellows to have chances in having bonus for trading.

Fortune Smiles on Winners

InstaForex

Company adds colour to traders’ working routine through exciting campaigns and a variety of prizes and gifts. Another contest week comes to an end and we know the names of the people who were lucky enough to win this time.

InstaForex Sniper

The most successful trader and the marksman of the week is Yuriy Matyushin. A $1,500 prize belongs to Mr Matyushin! Do you want some easy money too? Then be sure to register for the next step of the contest, which will be held during the week of September 3-7, 2012.

Trade Wise, Win Device

It is one of the most popular contests among InstaForex Company’s customers. We are thrilled to announce the winners of the latest prize draw within 2 weeks and to award the winner. Igor Krist has been lucky to win a cutting-edge BlackBerry device. Now he can stay mobile and trade! You have a chance to participate and win a modern device too. You just need to follow the website page and sign up for the contest. Another campaign step will take place from September 2, 2012, to September 14, 2012.

FX-1 Rally

Last Friday was a special day for Evgeniy Kyrnats. A $500 prize comes to the quickest trader of the week. Is speed your thing too? You can prove it on September 7, 2012. The rally starts at 00:00 (GMT+3). See you at the finish line next Friday.

Chancy deposit

Last week Aleksandr Polyanskiy calmly traded and took even steps towards his prize. He became the prizewinner just replenishing his trading account with $3000. This is the only requirement for participation! A $1000 reward would be a nice gift for every trader at the end of the week. Chancy Deposit campaign is held in terms of contests by InstaForex with the total prize pool of $500,000. You are welcomed to take part in the next step of the campaign from September 3, 2012, to September 9, 2012. Make your trading a success story!

Colour your life with InstaForex!

Drum Roll Please! The Winners Are…

InstaForex Company is proud to give the names of the prizewinners and congratulate them on an excellent performance in the contests last week. Participants were fighting for the top prize with a lot of passion. That made contests extremely exciting. We would like to thank all traders who took part in the competitions and wish every success in their trading and other fields of their life!

Lucky Trader

According to the results of the fortnightly Lucky Trader contest, the top $1000 prize goes to Muhammad Irfan Nurdadi from Indonesia. Our congratulations on your victory! Everyone can take part in this contest, which will take place during two weeks of September 9-21, 2012. Just make sure to register for it before 23:00 (GMT+3) September 8, 2012.

InstaForex Sniper

The grand prize winner of weekly InstaForex Sniper contest is Vladimir Deblyuk fron Ukraine. Please accept our sincere congratulations! If you were not as lucky as Mr Deblyuk and want to test your accuracy and endurance, you are welcome to take part in the contest. The next step of InstaForex Sniper begins on September 9 and finishes on September 14, 2012. The registration is available until 23:00 (GMT+3) September 8, 2012.

One Million Option

The winner of One Million Option marathon is Margareta Lovin from Romania. She ran on the tracks of currency market and finished first. Congratulations and good luck in your trading career! If you want to take part in the contest too, please add your name to the list of participants at the registration page on Mon, September 10, 2012 from 00:00 until 23:59 (GMT+3).

Real Scalping

Aleksandr Sasyuk from Ukraine has become the prizewinner of a monthly Real Scalping contest! You take your deserved $2000 on your trading account! If you want to try your hand in the contest, you can do it within the period of September 30, 2012, to October, 26, 2012. Enrol yourself in Real Scalping here before 23:00 (GMT+3) September 29, 2012.

I'm just wondering if I already have open an account and I want to chance my account to mini standard can I do that? Because right now I have cent account and problem with cent account is that instead of displaying 50 dollars capital I can see is 5000.00 cents capital But what I want to see in my mt5 platform is 50 dollars not 5000 cents. I'm just wondering if its still can be fix.

There have many kinds of company in forex department of brokers. but i think instaforex is the best forex company in asia. we know that instaforex has a strong forum department and they give award to post their forum. so its the time to get enjoy with instaforex. everyone should enjoy the trading with instaforex.

insta forex is the only one award wining forex company in the asia. we think that instaforex will be gained the popularity with forex brokers. i love instaforex so much. its the easy way to get paid by forex trading. i am so much happy to work here and suggest to anyone to work here.

Meet the winners!

Another week of contests held by InstaForex is over so we congratulate the winners! The competitions become much stiffer each week with participants having a great desire for victory. We are pleased that our contests attract traders from all over the world and make their trading profitable and exciting pastime!

Let's have a look at the results.

FX-1 Rally

The contest track of this week was difficult, but FX-1 Rally racers managed to overcome the obstacles and reach the finish. Valeriy Pugach from Ukraine has become the one who got ahead of the other participants. Congratulations to Mr Pugach! If you like high-speed trading, you are welcome to show yourself during the next step of the contest. FX-1 Rally starts at 00:00 and finishes at 23:59 (GMT+3) on September 21, 2012. We remind that the registration is over one hour before the contest begins.

InstaForex Sniper

InstaForex Sniper held every week is one of the most favorite contests among our customer’s demo accounts. Not everyone has managed to hit the bull's eye, but there are some sharpshooters on Forex market. This time Vergil Jay Aglipa from Philippines has been the best one. Take part in InstaForex Sniper and win too! You are welcome to register for the contest, which will take place within the week of September 24-28, 2012.

One Million Option

InstaForex Company offers a wide choice of contests that will appeal to everyone's taste. So this particular contest was developed for traders who like options trading. It is an opportunity to train useful skills and win $1500! This week the prize went to Andry Gunawan from Indonesia. You have the chance to win too, but during the next step of the contest. It will be held from September 24, 2012, to September 28, 2012.

Trade Wise, Win Device

One of the most popular campaigns by InstaForex has its prizewinner this week! GalaxyTab goes to Vadim Myasoedov! If you want to get cutting-edge gadgets, such as iPad, iPhone, Blackberry or Samsung Galaxy Tab, make sure to register for the next step of the campaign. You have a matchless opportunity to win from September 16, 2012, until September 28, 2012. Play and win with InstaForex!

Invitation to Singapore Finance and Investment EXPO by InstaForex

InstaForex Company is glad to invite you to the 4th annual exhibition SingaporeFinance and Investment EXPO, which will be held on October 13-14, 2012 in Marina Bay Sands, one of the largest shopping centers of Singapore.

Guests of the ShowFX World expo will have a chance to attend InstaForex booth and get useful information about innovative services and Forex trading tools as well as prospects and opportunities of trading on the international currency market.

Our representatives will be happy to introduce a wide range of our brokerage services to you and tell about the most attractive offers and mutually beneficial cooperation conditions with the company.[/indent]

Above all, you will have a great opportunity to win modern devices from
Insta
Forex
. All new clients of the company will get the $30 welcome bonus on their trading accounts!

Insta
Forex
Company proves the title of one of the best world's brokers focusing on the most favorable terms for customers and partners. The company makes its priority transparency in its activity, so we are looking forward to meeting you at the Singapore Finance and Investment EXPO on October 13-14, 2012.