Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is forex your only source ofincome?

It's a no for me. I trade in Forex as just a part of earning and not that which contribute majorly to my income. Forex is only but a means by which I earn online. I trade in the market as my side income at times when I have some free time to spare and need to cool off with my PC somehow.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is only an additional income to me. I make most of the profit from marketing and hyips monitoring.

Marketing and hyip monitoring> Its seems good why to earn money online. I'm just wondering if you can teach me how to do marketing and hyip monitoring. So far I do earn good in forex trading but its good to diversify your earnings online also. In this way we can earn good amount of money each month. I'm so sure I can enjoy having good income in forex trading each month.

• 4 weeks later...

That is just one good thing about Forex that anyone can take home. You can diversify, take care of so many other things even when you are still a trader. This makes you have that time to take care of other things. I ever asked if those who are full time traders spend up to 5 hours per day trading because I know there are ones who spend far much less.

Forex trading is my major source of income but not only because am doing others business to survive as well in this business.

Forex can give you what you want so the best alternative is for you to participate and have learning been put in place before you can win the market

When the trader is the type of trader who already has the good trading skill and he or she is able to know how to trade very well, then the trader can be able to depend on forex and also make a very good profit from trading in the forex market. It is important that the trader will have the knowledge first of all because that is the most vital.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...