Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investors-talk - investors-talk.com

Nagilover

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What message from admin are you referring to @syrine22 because I dont see any message from the admin regarding any positive developments to be expected in here. The forum board remains closed to this day and that is not a good sign because and we cant expect change anytime soon.

The only message that I can only see in here is the "Opening soon" it seems that Syrine22 knows something that we don't know so it might be better if he can tell us what is the message of the Admin as I am really interested to know about it as somehow I would like to do some posting again in here.

If there is positive news about the site then it would be better to let others know because we have already come to give up on the forum because of the long delays that they are having in here with the closed forum board. A forum that goes offline for such a long time without any announcement is not good.

I don't see any message from the admin here 'cos i just checked the forum,the message on the homepage remains the same,"opening soon" is what is on the homepage,i guess syrine22 has mixed another forum for IT,anyways,if the forum board opens,that would be good,and if it doesn't,i am still not bothered

At this points I could really care less what happens on this forum because I have already been disappointed by the forum and the fact that they have been closed for all this time without anything good coming out of the forum. My hopes of earning from the forum have been dashed already.

It was really disappointing what happened in here, and it reminded me again that I shouldn't trust new Forums because seriously it's my choice to be active in here as I thought it's going to be a good one so I just waste some of my time in here because I already started posting in here as I even have a target.

Unfortunately you never really know what would happen with new forums and its always about taking a risk because if you get early you can either be paid out or not. The way that admin made payments on the forum and so far in the beginning is what made members have that trust in the forum.

It was the very first message that I ever seen since the Forum board has been closed because when you visit the site you will see that message.Anyway, there is still no new message from the Admin that's why we can't expect anything from this Forum as it's just disappointing to think about.

That's right,the opening soon is the message that we have been seeing in the forum,right now the forum board is still closed so i am not expecting anything good from this forum,if the forum opens in the nearest future,i would simply be sending the admin a PM to process my pending payment request

It's already uninteresting to have this discussion really. I don't like this kind of forum having so much waiting and yet we don't have any given clue if they are really going to be back soon or we will still see them as paying forum. I don't think we should hope for it but just have other forums.

Obviously, they don't have other choice. For the reason that this forum does not have open the forum to make activities. And I don't think they are just going to wait and will not have activities in other forums to earn. Well, it's always wise to expect that they are going to stop paying or have serious problem.

This forum still remains the way it is,who knows if the admin would re-open the forum board or not,it has really taken a long time that the admin has closed the forum board,from what i am seeing,i guess the case of this forum would be like that of ITM,where by admin would just disappear,only that the admin here closed the forum board

What lesson are you talking about,you are a member in this forum and you also got paid in the forum,the forum board is closed by the admin and that is not a fault from members so there is no lesson to be learnt,anyways i think this forum is already gone

True talk hadg, there was no lesson to be learnt from the closure of the forum because nobody anticipated for something like this to happen, and its not the fault of members here. Still I prefer to focus on other forums where I can post and earn because thinking of the forum might keep me in suspense.