Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rony

A so so living or decent living? If you want to make a decent living in forex well you need big amount of money as your capital it would help you a lot, but if that is just another so so earning then you must have small amount of capital, that would possible to make you taste small profit only.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u can start ur forex trading with small lot although u just get small profit but u can also minimize ur loss, just dont think about rush just keep calm and make sure u can make profit again and again ang keep learn from it, because i think with have a constant profit will help u to make a living with forex trading.

u can start ur forex trading with small lot although u just get small profit but u can also minimize ur loss, just dont think about rush just keep calm and make sure u can make profit again and again ang keep learn from it, because i think with have a constant profit will help u to make a living with forex trading.

This is right as rushing will only because rushing will only give a very bad impact and I agree should a trader seeks to trade better and focus on profit, regardless of how much profit they want to achieve, whether it be little or much that the first matters is making profit not else.

@ gaban: But does small lot will bring an income for us? Of course not. Well to some people earn few dollars already enough while the other need hundreds or even thousand dollars so they can live well. The best way to make living in forex of course by minimizing the risk, it will allow you optimized your profit.

@ sidejob:i said "start it" right ?
if u think u already good enough then u can raise ur lot and make higher profit but with higher risk of course. i can make a constant profit at small lot will make traer can getting better and better for anytime they do forex trading.

First is we need to know how much we need to live? And then calculate how much profit you have. If in your city/town/village the living expense isn't big enough maybe small lot size could help you to make a living but it would be defenitely big lot size you need if you live in area/place with high living expense.

if u want to make forex trading as a living, first u need to make sure u can make ur profit again and again as constant as u can. so u can make sure how much profit u can get for a day, and u can start rise ur trading to make more profit, just make sure u keep learn from ur forex trading for anytime u do ur forex trading.

if u want to make forex trading as a living, first u need to make sure u can make ur profit again and again as constant as u can. so u can make sure how much profit u can get for a day, and u can start rise ur trading to make more profit, just make sure u keep learn from ur forex trading for anytime u do ur forex trading.

Yes, constant profit would bring us better life in forex and we confident about it that forex will be a good business for our life later. Aside from that i don't think there is another way, but if you think forex is frustating then it is forex not a suitable job for you, maybe switching would help you.

Well i agree with both of you, in our common sense constant profit is what people want to do. Imagine earn stable income per week, say $10 per week with that much money you have in your pocket you can earn well. It is also the requirement to live with forex, but of course it could be achieve with our experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it is not an easy task, i know this so well since i am the one who experienced it. In forex everything could happen so this is why risk management is important part of our daily life as forex trader. TO make a better earning you should know when and how to trade and manage your own risk.

yes, indeed to living with forex is not easy, when seen from a very large foreign exchange risk.  Have good skills can not be a guarantee for the living with forex. we must take into account the psychology of trading is good too. skill without having a good psychology it will not be able to generate profit in this forex trading

to make a living with forex we need discipline and patience in trading. Forex risk is very high so it is not easy to make a living with forextrading without the patience and discipline. Trading with using small capital can afford us to exercise patience and discipline trading

• 2 weeks later...

to make a living with forex we need discipline and patience in trading. Forex risk is very high so it is not easy to make a living with forextrading without the patience and discipline. Trading with using small capital can afford us to exercise patience and discipline trading

Without patience and discipline of course someone wouldn't be able to make forex as his/her own income for living. Forex trader in fact need something like that to make it more stable than ever so forex become a reliable source for them to get more money. First of all what you need is risk management, this requires discipline and patience, by choosing the right amount of money you want to put you already know how to manage the risk itself.

People are still wondering over this and here I have already made Forex as my primary source of income. I must say it is not something easy and takes really loads of hard work to be able to reach to this stage. I am able to do it only thanks to Insta, it is a company that I can rely upon because of their superb facilities and features as they have great knowledge section where I have learned everything and now can make serious profits.

many trader want to be success in forex and can living with forex business, and they think forex business making a money with easy way. but not to easy to earning some money in forex, trader must have good strategy and strong mentally to keep survive in forex nicely. and that's need a long process to trader can living with forex fully

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is your ability how much you make profit from forex trading .It can be luxurious for you or just fulfill your basic needs. For professional traders it is no matter to make a living from forex. It is a good part time work for most of the people.

In theory , make a living with forex is pretty simple. Just by do click and other click to earn pips, or to follow the rules of "buy low sell high". That is just in theory but in practice it could be more and more complex. Sell high and buy low isn't easy to achieve and what is our indicator does the price during that time is low? what is our indicator to indicate that the price will follow our prediction? Everything is full with uncertainity.

traders should get the profit that a lot if you want to live in forex trading, right?

to grab some profit isn't easy, many process must be passed by trader. doing many training in demo account and learning how to control your emotion. will makes trader more sharply on skill trading. be patience when doing the process can open a chance to success

traders should get the profit that a lot if you want to live in forex trading, right?
to grab some profit isn't easy, many process must be passed by trader. doing many training in demo account and learning how to control your emotion. will makes trader more sharply on skill trading. be patience when doing the process can open a chance to success

It takes more than half of a year to train our trading skills and anything that related to forex trading.

But trust me, it will be worth your time in the end.

Initially you can't rely your living while trading forex or binary options, I guess it should be started as a hobby in part time and while learning trading it is important that the learner should be very patient to learn strategies that could bring some money. I guess trading demo account for two three months is necessary before starting with live trading. Once learning is over, then you should start live trading but still you can't rely your living at this. Those who are experienced enough in trading are making huge lots of money with their trading business.

Make a living in forex require extraordinary effort, first to keep your account at the reasonable balance and to keep you make consistent profit, it is better if your total earning for example per month is above the average wage in your city/province/country. Since you need to feed your mouth, paid for electricty and internet bill, and other expenses too.

Make a living in forex require extraordinary effort, first to keep your account at the reasonable balance and to keep you make consistent profit, it is better if your total earning for example per month is above the average wage in your city/province/country. Since you need to feed your mouth, paid for electricty and internet bill, and other expenses too.

I can say that I'm agree with this. Especially when a trader doesn't have any other job than trading in forex. A real hardwork is a must if you want to survive...