Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex as a business Do you take forex trading as a business?

ellliottt

• 3 weeks later...

In forex risk to get profit is as big as risk in loss. So if yo want take business, i think we must take business that have low risk. So business like forex we can't use it for main business because it very risk. IF you good trader maybe can use forex as main business but in my country people still have offline job and do forex as side job so thay can trading after they work and get additional income although income from forex is more bigger that they main job

This is, indeed, a good way to beat unemployment. And this might even be better than working for a company. But this will take time. It is better to get trained while still working. This way, you are developing your skills that when time arises that you need to get out of your day job, you will have something to lean on.

i guess it will depend in your performance as a forex trader. When your are winning most of the time in live trades then maybe you will have greater chances of earning more. But in order to have big profits, you should a big capital also just like any other businesses.

Yeah, I agree. The profit is also, in many ways directly proportional to the amount of money in your account. And this is like many other businesses. You will need a lot of capital to get a lot of profits.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you hire analysts who will trade for you for each of the pairs? One analyst will trade for this pair, another analyst for this pair and so on. It could be a business but it will entail big capital.

Why hire? If you can invest in pamm. Its much more convinient an the risk is the same. At least in pamm you're money is in pool and you can stop investing ing pamm if you want to. Unlike if you hire an analysis and you need to pay that person for his review and same time if you loss a trade then you loss twice.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I take forex trading as a serious busines and like every other serious business out there, I plan on how much I should invest in one trade and then I calculate the potential return. I also make sure that I'm profitable at the end of the day by sticking to the plan I have on ground.

• 11 months later...

You need to understand one thing fx is not a magic it wont solve everything in days. First have some experience and have some good funds and time is must and start learning i would advice a professional Institution as they can guide you through everything and you should be willing to learn. Otherwise open the chart attach few indicators to it start buy and sell in overbought and oversold situations

Rgds

Of course. Forex is a business and I have to treat it as a business, not a game or a perjudian.Forex is a risky business, if we are not serious in running it, we could lose a lot of money. But if we can also use a broker to get a bonus of convenience when trading, such as the posting bonus etc..

It will be provided that we have our trading capital here before, we can actually make Forex business or even start with the demo trading. If you really want to make it as serious business and for living then, you should have consider a good amount for the initial investments you will make in your trading accounts and to give or spend good time in learning Forex market.

Of course. Forex is a business and I have to treat it as a business, not a game or a perjudian.Forex is a risky business, if we are not serious in running it, we could lose a lot of money. But if we can also use a broker to get a bonus of convenience when trading, such as the posting bonus etc..

haha yeah, forex is truly a business and not gambling, but if some people still want to put forex as gambling they can do that, in fact Forex need a good analyzation skills to predict how market move, and also it is only for luck. Since forex is a business we also need to treat it as Precious Business for us

haha yeah, forex is truly a business and not gambling, but if some people still want to put forex as gambling they can do that, in fact Forex need a good analyzation skills to predict how market move, and also it is only for luck. Since forex is a business we also need to treat it as Precious Business for us

i totally agree with you, Forex is business and we need to understand how it work before think of trading at all.i guess the level of understanding has lots of role to play for one as a trader before one can think of taking forex as a full time business.forex trading can be very fun if we understand the rudiment that to success when trading,