Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

webmoney-wmtransfer.com

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

It is a good news or webmoney and webmoney's loyal client. I feel nothing happened in future with Webmoney and it keep strong. One fact which i just find that webmoney gained around 10000 new users per day, to me this improvement means that webmoney surely attract people from around the world.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

It is a good news or webmoney and webmoney's loyal client. I feel nothing happened in future with Webmoney and it keep strong. One fact which i just find that webmoney gained around 10000 new users per day, to me this improvement means that webmoney surely attract people from around the world.

In my perspective it may be a good light for webmoney or as its first stepping stone to provide better service for their clients in Europe and also in the other countries that might attract with it. Even Webmoney originated from Russia but it doesn't mean it will be always russian, i see that Webmoney now not as Russian Company but more as Multi National Company.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

So the notion of Russian electronic currency will be faded as it try to expand further into europe and maybe into africa or south america. I find this is good for them, not to mention that webmoney also considered to be a good alternative and in my country its rate is quite high compared to the other electronic currency.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

INDX.ru is another feature that webmoney has and to be honest i wondering if that has such a high degree to earn from stock. Even some apple users use it. It seems that with this thing i can say Webmoney is trying to take over the world LOL. I am eager to use it more as the rate is quite good in my country.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

I am still learning of it even i already visited i cannot grasp what they want to do with stock, are they act as investment pool site or as broker that will provide us a way to start earn through stock. Anway, WEBMONEY according to me isn't really new also doesn't so much innovative but its ability to adapt and change is a good asset for WM's future.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Damn, i just visited the news section and find out that aside from Europe Union, Webmoney also increase its presence in other countries, such as South East Asian by promoting local top-up methods, like in Singapore you can make a deposit through eNets national payment system.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Then it means that webmoney is actually expanding its services and it is good enough to see that this old electronic money become like a new electronic money. Not to mention with this expansion and i heard they already registered in FCA means SEA and also Europe Union become a good place to get more clients.

Muzammel Raza

Muzammel Raza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

If Liberty Reserev is supported by all kind fof HYIP and PTP this one is widely supported by all kind of Captcha solving programs and also there are many paid to upload ones which supports this ,
Anyway this is another very common ecurrency that has been benefitted much to all the users .

thanks for telling it will HYIP help me a lot.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Facebook Game Cards with WebMoney

Facebook Game Card is a quick and easy way to make in-game purchases within your favorite games and applications on the social network. You can use the Card with thousands of Facebook applications, whether it is for making a run-through the game or for playing more games with your friends.

You can buy a Game Card denominated in 5 USD or in 10 USD with WebMoney on the trading platform Plati.ru. To redeem your Game Card, you need to enter the card number or the digital PIN-code into Facebook.com/gamecards.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

In HYIP, people invest with a more anonymous platform, and it seems that Webmoney offers it but from that all, in HYIP Webmoney is doing well and so do in the other field such as Forex or Shopping site, and in few gambling sites. Webmoney also now enter EU with regulated by FCA.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

In HYIP, people invest with a more anonymous platform, and it seems that Webmoney offers it but from that all, in HYIP Webmoney is doing well and so do in the other field such as Forex or Shopping site, and in few gambling sites. Webmoney also now enter EU with regulated by FCA.

Well to be honest up now I still cannot believe that webmoney is taking the scene by accepted the regulation of FCA. As far as i know this is the only Russian based electronic currency which accepted by FCA, and with FCA's regulation the entry to EU is open wide just as what you said before.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Well you might be true about that EU thingy but right now it is totally different since brexit really happened. But still, registered in FCA is not simple feat since it requires some fees per year and also FCA is a strict regulator so when there is a mistake or Webmoney trying to make such an illegal act in UK jurisdiction they will be fined

Muzamil23

Muzamil23

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Location77 UM Zainab Tower, Model Town Link Road, Lahore

We are Webmoney Exchanger Specially deals with buying and cashout options round the Pakistan.
Our goal is to provide Fastest,Secure and Reliable Services simply to win our clients confidence also to repeat

again and again with us we will give you the best rates other then the market,so call us now to serve you as first trial.

http://www.smcyber.com/

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

I am not really paying attention in this 2 weeks about them and see that they doing well, i also just know that webmoney has its own file storage. Just for developer who want to develop app for webmoney or app which related to webmoney as one of the payment processor, they can access this : https://github.com/M...Kernel/WebMoneyIt safe a lot of time if they use that and guess what that is the recommendation of WebMoney itself.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Web money is ever expanding but one thing that i want to know is how to buy something from STEAM through webmoney? Is there any way for Indonesian Users like me able to use it, because use Webmoney bring more convenient rather than credit card or debit card or virtual credit card. Also Webmoney fees is not as high as much people think.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

I also want to use it for STEAM but that is not possible, why? Because if you try to check it throughly you will find that my country is not accepted for that Webmoney payment. My country right now is Indonesia so i cannot use Webmoney for steam, maybe you should check it too where do you come from and is Webmoney acceptable in Steam through your country. At first when Webmoney accepted by Steam i am quite surprised.

MonitorONE

MonitorONE

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

enjoyed, use and will use, a very good payment system

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

One thing that i love about webmoney is that it has low fee internal transfer rate and accept exchangers transaction. 0.8% per transaction fee and i hope it could be low if there is verification but it is not. It stuck with 0.8% fee. WM also accepted by Europe market which make it more worthy for investment diversification.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,298 posts

One thing that i love about webmoney is that it has low fee internal transfer rate and accept exchangers transaction. 0.8% per transaction fee and i hope it could be low if there is verification but it is not. It stuck with 0.8% fee. WM also accepted by Europe market which make it more worthy for investment diversification.

It is low compared to other payment processors like Neteller. It has a 1.45% charge which is a lot. The thing is if they get competetive with online businesses then lots of people will have alternatives.

mia_EMN

mia_EMN

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
Crypto Market Update Tezos Gets Huobi Listing, EOS Flips Bitcoin Cash