Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

Risk everywhere will always be there, especially in foreign exchange market where it moves very dynamic. I think it is impossible to eliminate this kind of thing. Which thing a trader need to do is to manage the risk so that if our worst thing happen like loss, then we do not need to bear big loss.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

risks in forex trading should have minimal risk well then we will be able to trade with the maximum. in forex trading risks are so great and difficult to predict well, therefore we need to minimize the risk by having a good risk management

Minimal but it does not mean you can eliminate it, the risk will be exist there for us waiting so we can minimize it. According to me only trader that pay attention to the risk should be able to minimize it, but to eliminate the risk fully it is impossible thing.

Minimal but it does not mean you can eliminate it, the risk will be exist there for us waiting so we can minimize it. According to me only trader that pay attention to the risk should be able to minimize it, but to eliminate the risk fully it is impossible thing.

It is exactly what I mean that risk will exist in each and every of our trade, there is no trader who makes his trades which are risk free since that does not exist so we should try to concentrate on things which we can really do and which are in our control like practicing more to get more skillful so that we suffer from less losses.

Risks can't be eliminated entirely and it is not something that any trader can run away from. There is no way to prevent the risks in its entirety, meanwhile, there are traders who manage their risks well enough so that they still earn even in the market which is filled with risks.

It is exactly what I mean that risk will exist in each and every of our trade, there is no trader who makes his trades which are risk free since that does not exist so we should try to concentrate on things which we can really do and which are in our control like practicing more to get more skillful so that we suffer from less losses.

Risk free is more than just nothing to me. It is something which we shouldn't think. Forex is high risk business, many people loss their money in forex because of that, their mindset which is not right and always delusional of that we can eliminate the risk fully.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In my opinion we cannot fully eliminate risk in our trades. However we can reduce the amount of loss. This can be done by having good experience about this field. Also knowledge plays an important role in reducing loss in forex. The more experience a trader gains, the more it will be beneficial for him.

@gaban It is just like dreaming that there is no risk of getting burn when you make a fire. I think it is nonsense that we can eliminate risk fully, the right word is to surpress risk chance to the lowest point that we could by making wise decision plus adding an effective risk management.

in essence we have to use SL when trading so that risks can be minimized happens well. forex risk can we if we are always guided by the SL and TP, so the risks   unexpected can be minimized with good

Dear forex is a very risky work as you know but we can control it if we can make a plan for each trade so we have to decise that if we can invest more amount in the firex for profit then there is a risk of loss never thing to forgot the loss loss is a very bad thing for every new trader because they have limited knowledge about the forex work don't make your self more risky in forex.

Forex can not escape from the risk, the risk that we need to constantly manage trading capital well, so then we will be able to try trading with the maximum and comfortable. for that we should be able to minimize risk in this forex with a lot to learn and practice trading with good

I do agree with you, without risk there won't be such a big profit in forex. It is the risk that makes us profitable, and if we are just eliminate it i don't know what will happen. I'm sure you all know that in fx there is an adage "high risk= high profit". So take that fx risk and manage it while in the process gain more profits.

• 2 months later...

You won't eliminate any risk if you are trading in foreign exchange, it will instead lead you to more challenge of the market, you may lose your tradig or even for the worst cannot cover your loss and ending up losing your own account because of margin call too.

• 4 months later...

in forex trading, the risk of that happening can be minimized by good. By doing so it will allow us to trade with maximal if we are able to minimize the risk of forex properly. for that, we have to use SL and TP when trading so that risk can be further minimized

Unfortunately there is no permanent way to take away the risk that’s present in trading, but I have temporary solution that made me rich and in such financial condition now that I always make profits consistently. This is with Nova FX broker and their Risk Free Trade option; it is really fantastic and helps me work freely since there is no fear of losses up to first 3 trades or 500 dollars which is what makes me feel so happy.

For me I'm trying to improve my knowledge and skills. I think that I would be able to be happy if I would develop my knowledge well so I can lessen the risk in forex greatly. I'm not expecting to eliminate the risk in forex because that's just not possible. I'm not making too much expectations that it's possible to eliminate all the risk in forex as risk is what will always see in forex. 

Patience, Experience, and Emotion control will eliminate the risk well not eliminate fully but you will see yourselves not in the stupid course. You will win more trading rather than losing all of them or even half of them, but if you want to eliminate it fully then it won't be likely happen.

• 2 weeks later...

How can it be, there is no way for a trader to eliminate the risk fully as long as you exist and there is a greedy person at last one risk will be always exist, this is why we should manage the risk which means trying to surpress the risk, or to reduce but eliminate it fully is an impossible feat unless you are a robot.

• 1 month later...

Education is the only way we can limit risk, but removing it completely is something I don’t think so. I believe if we are to get success then we must keep the risk going, as life is all about maintaining things and when we are able to do that, it will help us with performance and will make us grow. I trade with Nova FX broker and they help me lower the risk big time with their daily market analysis reports that I follow.

Risk in a business like foreign exchange won't be eliminate fully, this is simply another bad thing why? Because if risk is dissapear in forex you will find yourselves with nothing. You will get small profit. Yes, small profit only maybe 1 pips for $0.00001 at most. Risk what makes forex has big profit and what makes it attractive too.

risk will always follow the trader for anytime they do forex trading, because just like any trader know, forex trading is risky business, all traer can do is minimize their risk by have a good risk management, just can minimize their chance to face loss is good enough, thats what i think.

There is no way to eliminate risk fully , the only way is to avoid trading . While we trade we have to take risk this may become a reward for us if we do good trading or we have to face certain loss in trading. You can however manage this risk in some extent.

There is no way to eliminate risk fully , the only way is to avoid trading . While we trade we have to take risk this may become a reward for us if we do good trading or we have to face certain loss in trading. You can however manage this risk in some extent.

True, i also think the same people can avoid trading and they don't have to risk anything. Risk is already the biggest part of forex itself. People will lose their money because of this risk but also gain something from it and even bigger. If people eliminate forex's risk it would be mean that we cannot see someone earn like 4 or 5 digits dollar per month.