Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant get rid of risk only minimize it with overbought and oversold areas combined with support and resistance and a moving avg....

I find it to reduce the risk in the trade that should be done is to find a trade that can only hit a small risk in trade due to the low risk in the trade we will be able to make much better in trade and feel safe in the building trade

• 2 weeks later...

I think there is no way to eliminate risk in forex trading. We can only minimize it. Keep using good money management when we trade in forex to maximize our trading result. And money management is the basics of forex trading. Trader should know about it.

yes, I agree with you, good money management is indispensable in forex trading, to minimize the risk. without good money management, difficult for our trading to survive.

• 2 weeks later...

If you try to learn how to do hedging and if you have big trading capital and only try to trade 2% of our trading capital I can say we can minimize our risk in forex trading. Right now I do believe that forex trading is the key to success and right now I do hope I can really make something good with my account in here. Lets just hope we can really sustain and maintain our account in forex without any problem at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a very risky business. We must have the knowledge and skills of a good trading if you want to minimize forex risk. We should understand well the risks of forex. By understanding the risks of forex then we can perform risk management. So that we can make a profit.

There is no way to eliminate risk fully though. You can slow down some of the risks but you can't eliminate them fully though. Forex is way too risky and you have to find ways to protect your asset. Forex is one of those things that risks are always present and increases if the trader has low level of knowledge and experiences. If you need money to pay your bills you ought to keep it and pay your bills rather than lose it all to forex. 

• 3 weeks later...

There exists minimal solution to eliminate the risk with Forex trading 100%. We can solely try and reduce raise the risk with Forex trading. Although, risk is definitely any package with Forex trading, risk as well as revenue. When most of us do not acquire the actual revenue, after that most of us could possibly get what exactly raise the risk is usually.

To eliminate risks entirely is something that might not just be that possible. It requires a lot of time and learning on the part of the trader. Risks will always be in Forex and any trader who wishes to make a significant progress should understand the need to cultivate the habit of risk management.

In Forex trading, there is no way we can eliminate risk fully but we can be very cautious and try to prevent some by several ways. Risk management does not necessary prevent all risks. Sometimes people who are very well qualified and have a good experience do make loss in Forex. Therefore, I believe that Forex is a bit like gambling, not the same though as gambling is something different, but what i want to point out is that just like there are unstoppable risks in gambling, there are unstoppable risks too in Forex trade too.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no way to eliminate risks fully. If the trader wants to eliminate risks, he or she will be able to trade in here in the forex business with risk management. It is when the trader is trading with risk management that he or she will be able to minimize the risk of trading. Risk will not stop to be in forex but will be controlled.

• 5 months later...

We can only minimize risk but theirs no way we can eliminate risk. If we want to make some good income in forex trading we need to focus on doing analysis. The more we know how to trade the more likely we can end up making some good income in forex trading. I do know try to build my trading career and I'm expecting really to earn a lot of money trading in forex right now.

What we do so far as risks is concerned is to minimize it and not to have that full control over it. Risking is something that forms part of Forex and we can't deny having Forex as a risky business. As a matter of fact, your level of education or knowledge about Forex doesn't in any way stop the risk in Forex.

I think every thing we do has risk. As long their a chance of making money theirs also a chance that you going to loss money. I do recommend that we invest two to three hundred dollars a month if we can afford it. I'm not saying that we really need to become a big time trader. But we must trade in forex to earn enough to sustain ourselves also. In my country the minimum wage is 300 dollars. But with over time some reach 500 dollars. I want to earn the same amount in forex trading also.

I believe there is no way to eliminate risks fully. However, you can take your precautions and train yourself so as not to run into big losses. Risk management helps to eliminate the risks but there is no guarantee that there would not be any losses. So in order to achieve good profits, you should have the required knowledge and skills before joining the real business.

there are chance to eliminate the risk when traders prepared with good trading strategy and analytical skills. when traders has good trading knowledge and prepared with proper risk management, they'll able to be effective. generate profits more than losses and they are stand on profitable side.

@budado, that is just the fact. The air we breathe, there is risk in it so the most important thing is for the trader to take calculated risks. Once you know what you want, define your goals and you will be surprised how they will come to pass. The most important of all is to have a plan and have the skills.

Well I do not think that we can fully eliminate risk because risk would always be present in the market as long as it can move two ways so wrong analysis means loss and so risk is there. That is why it is important to get good signals or make them. 

Actually we can not completely eliminate risk in trading. there is nothing in this world that gives money that does not have some element of risk in it. no matter how little there is still that risk. the only thing is that we shouldn't increase the already existing risk but try to reduce it to a point where it is worth trading and one of the effective way to do this is by applying good money management such as trading with a lot size that would not drain our account when we loose, opening few positions at a time in the market and so on. 

Sometimes, when we trade in an unimaginable manner, when we desire to make just about the same degree of profit the man who has spent years trading in Forex makes, then we on our own increase the risk in the business. It is wise enough to see Forex as a place for earning and not s place to get rich quick.