Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

We can only minimize risk but I doubt if we can make risk go away. I do make some income in forex and one thing I learn right now is that in forex trading its take time to make money. Forex is not something that we can just invest and hope we can make profit right away. Forex is something that we need to focus and continue focusing until we reach a point in which we make good income. Its does not come that easy.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loss risk will always exist and traders should face it because its part of this business. and to minimize the loss risk, traders should have proven good trading strategy and always discipline with it. there are many case that traders have good trading strategy but still unable to get good consistent result and its due to they are not discipline. so, if traders already found good trading strategy, should discipline with it and avoid violate temptation.

and until now there isn't anyone that eliminate risk in forex, but many traders that can lowering their own risk when trade, and it give them much profit more than ever, also if we want to minimize the risk what we need is to be a discipline traders, and trade in the right time and don't let emotion conquer us

Theirs no way we can have 100% profit all the time. We can only minimize risk but not totally eliminate risk. That's why its very important that in forex trading we know how to minimize risk and the only way we can minimize risk is by taking less risk. The more risk we take the more profit we can earn but same time the more loses we can make also. So just make sure you know what you are doing first before we trade in forex.

I definitely agree that no one can able to have the Forex trading no losses. And the risks in every business is given and constant that no matter what we do, we will going to have those risks and experience those. We can just have some of management and to lessen the risks that we will have and to gain more profits.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah i agree with you all, the risk that we must bear in every trading that we do can be minimized by our own action, with set SL we will minimize the risk in forex, and also will help us in each of our trading. as far as i know there isn't any way for traders to eliminate the risk because it will exist in each trading

Actually there is no way to eliminate risk completely from forex but still i can say that there are some methods that can help you to minimize your risk in forex . If there would be any way to eliminate risk completely in forex then every one would be getting in forex to earn . there are many people who left forex just because of the risk in forex .

Of course, not. The risks are already in the Forex business. You can either win or lose already. But we should have known that there will be a way to at least not have losses that we might foresee. We wanted to try to lower the possible losses. Through the use of the stop loss and well monitored on our trades then, we might able to manage our losses just like our profits.

I think we can't eliminate all the risk. On forex, risk is a part that can not be separated, the only way we can do is to manage the risk. We can minimalize the risk by more understanding about the market, more disciplinefor sure.

Yeah, from what i see in forex there isn't any way to eliminate risk, there are every risk in our action, Big or Small that is up to the person how to manage the risk for their own account. As for me, i prefer to minimize the risk rather than need to eliminate it, since there isn't any way to do that, it will be not challenging also if there isn't any risk

Because, we invested here then, every movement in our trading will have risks and therefore, it will always the chance of losses and we will fail in our trading. What we need to learn more is to develop better trading plans and our strategy to lessen the risks but just accept that we can't totally eliminate the risks even we are trading for long years.

We all wanted to learn how to eradicate the risk in forex. That's why we are trying to learn so we can learn to minimize the risk but we have learned that we can't totally take away the risk. We would be always facing some risk or big risk depending on your skills and your knowledge in forex. You can trade in small lot if you are not ready to face risk in forex.

Their really no way you can minimize risk but I do advice newbies and veteran trader to always record our trading and check what is the main reason why we loss and how we can prevent it. I'm sure in the long run we can make good income in forex by minimizing our losing trade and maximizing our profitability. Right now I minimize my trade by 40% and yet I still end up making the same profit if not more each month.

We all wanted to learn how to eradicate the risk in forex. That's why we are trying to learn so we can learn to minimize the risk but we have learned that we can't totally take away the risk. We would be always facing some risk or big risk depending on your skills and your knowledge in forex. You can trade in small lot if you are not ready to face risk in forex.

But that thing only dream and will never come true, it is an impossible thing to eradicate risk from our trading, we need to face the fact of that. The only way to do right now only minimize the risk, but i think this way also is not an easy thing to come true, we need more and a lot of experience also good skills.

We must realize and know the risk of forex trading first. Even we use 0.01 lot but if we do trading using martingale or hedging, the risk is always there. In forex, the more risk that we can take, the more profit that market offer. Risk and reward in forex is always equal after all. Do not try looking for risk free trading system because that actually never happen in forex.

Actually there is no way to eliminate risk in forex but i can say that there are some ways which can help you to minimize the risk in forex and that will help you to earn profits with forex . forex is the business where risk is very common and that may lead you to gain profits or some times can take you to face loss . we can use some methods like stop loss , take profit, cut loss to minimize the risk .

Of course, that's the fact. You can't have avoid the risks when you've made investments in any business. You cannot think that in a business you will just gain profits and not think of it's opposite results or counterpart. We can say like in Forex to have profit and loss so, we should keep in mind and try to have the risks lessen with the different ways such as stop loss.

It seems most of us here already understand that we only can minimize the risk of forex, not to eliminate it with some ways that some investors already told before. i think that eliminate risk here is impossible thing to do, for me it is better to develop our own skills so we can minimize forex risks.

It seems most of us here already understand that we only can minimize the risk of forex, not to eliminate it with some ways that some investors already told before. i think that eliminate risk here is impossible thing to do, for me it is better to develop our own skills so we can minimize forex risks.

i total agree with you,one just need to develop a trading skills that can work for one as a Forex trade and minimize the level of risk when trading.though Forex itself is risk but the ability to minimize it and make more profit than lose when trading makes one a better Forex trader.i guess money management need to be applied at all time when trading.

Yeah only when we have a very good trading skills that we would be able to minimize the risk a lot. How much the risk would be minimize would depend on how good the trader is learning how to avoid or minimize the risk. So I just hope that I would be able to learn how to develop better strategy.

It is still not going to makes you fully eliminate the risks. But everyone has the opportunity to keep trying for the ways on minimizing the risks and we can think of also asking others for the things we will going to do to have our risk management work properly. Better strategy will mean that we have also lessen the risks since, that's the purpose of our strategy to gain profits and lessen the losses.

It is still not going to makes you fully eliminate the risks. But everyone has the opportunity to keep trying for the ways on minimizing the risks and we can think of also asking others for the things we will going to do to have our risk management work properly. Better strategy will mean that we have also lessen the risks since, that's the purpose of our strategy to gain profits and lessen the losses.

Yes, profitable system along with right mind set will save many troubles for traders, mainly the newbie traders. One can have a great trading system, still if he doesn't have the right mind set then he will lose in my opinion. Being positive and managing emotions will be a key point if you want to make money on a consistent basis.

• 3 weeks later...

there are many risks that can be mitigated to a point where they are insignificant, but never totally eliminated. You can never run from commodity price risk, which is the classic problem with forex trading, that's the basic risk you are taking when buying any asset on the market, but what one can do is either manage it, mitigate it, or transfer it somewhere else.