Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best place to make practice

kaito kid

I advice that we trade in demo account that has contest features. In this way we can also give ourselves a chance to win something. Although I really doubt it or the chance are very slim. At least if we going to use a contest demo account some how we can feel the competition. If you know that a member has double his virtual money in a week you are hoping to triple it and so on.

That is if we have time for demo trading but if we really think to learn our strategy at the same time to have chance of having capital for the real trading then, why not to have be in the demo contests or championship. They have given great contests and prizes that many great traders around the world will participate although, this means that we need to be competitive.

yeah if keeping this type of contest in the fore trading then every trader gets very interest at the time earn some profit from the trading an i hope this is the right place contest to learn forex trading easily and mostly many traders always use the demo account before starting real account to avoid risks to loss in forex trading

the best place for every Forex trader to take Forex practice is with the demo account,i can tell if one is successful with the demo account as a trader,i can tell the trader will have confident to trade the real account,the emotional feeling attach to the real account might make the trader lose at first but as time goes on,the trader will learn and understand how to handle it.it best to practice with the demo account

yeah if keeping this type of contest in the fore trading then every trader gets very interest at the time earn some profit from the trading an i hope this is the right place contest to learn forex trading easily and mostly many traders always use the demo account before starting real account to avoid risks to loss in forex trading

I think that contest is good enough for many traders especially for newbie that usually feel afraid about real account and also feel intimidated with it, and Demo account contest give them some solution to earn money with the platform that they usually use to learn and to gain experience.

I am sure that demo trading is really a very good place to have a good practice for forex and there are many expert traders who started there forex carrier with the help of demo trading and finally they are earning a very decent income with forex now . so i am dam sure that demo trading will really help us to have a good practice for forex .

I don't see any chances that traders will going skip trading if so, they can't be called as good traders at all and just rushing to be in real trading for the real profits. Yet, we must have at least trading experience with the help of the demo trading. I don't think we need to spend for a long time but at least know the basics and will going to devise a good strategy.

There are no other place that we can use better than demo acount. In demo account we can try as many strategy as we want and still we didn't need to spend our money to practie. This is great chance that broker offer to us. By using demo account, we can learn forex better from real market movement. At least, we need to have experience to trade to know and use our strategy in real market.

Yeah just because you have been using a demo account that you would just trade with out following the right or good way to trade . You must develop a good strategy when using a demo account so that you would be able to apply your knowledge and develop your knowledge well then you can apply what you have learned in demo in your live trading account.

I prefer to practice in demo account that has a contest features. In this way I not only practicing but I also give myself a chance to become a successful trader if I win a contest. Just imagine the amount that I can win will be enough for me to jump start in forex trading. I'm sure in two to three years time I can say I can earn 1,000 dollars a month. But if I have 10,000 dollars now I can say I can earn good amount right now.

Hmm, demo contest.. Not all of traders use trading contest to hone trading skills, even use it to trade without rule, use full lot without worry losing money. And i think it will give influence for real trading, so the best place or not is depend on traders itself

before starting the trading in the starting very trader will start with demo account to get practice at the time experiences to avoid loss more in trading account an i hope many traders are will be practicing when going to real account to take some profits and learning with demo accounts gives good life for the future but musty have more patient to gain huge profits

Hmm, demo contest.. Not all of traders use trading contest to hone trading skills, even use it to trade without rule, use full lot without worry losing money. And i think it will give influence for real trading, so the best place or not is depend on traders itself

trading contest is for money, but you can try to increase your skills there if you really want to do something like that and i think there isn't any problem with it, if you can do it well then i think there isn't any big problem so far with demo contest. So far i don't see that many trader spend their time in real account for practice :D.

Yes, best place for practicing forex is demo account. I don't think so other thinks like books and other online sites helps you to trade in forex market, best way is to practice demo account. Demo account is made for new traders who want to learn about forex business and make good strategy in real account. Practicing demo account is necessary to make profit in real account because lots of knowledge is needed for trading in forex market.

im using my demo account now on my tablet but i just find it easier to use the computer but anyway, the tablet is more handy so i think i would need to be more comfortable using the tablet as it is easier to open the tablet than the computer . for demo account is the best place to be, regardless if you are just using a smart phone, a laptop, a computer or any other gadgets that can be used for demo trading.

Yes, best place for practicing forex is demo account. I don't think so other thinks like books and other online sites helps you to trade in forex market, best way is to practice demo account. Demo account is made for new traders who want to learn about forex business and make good strategy in real account. Practicing demo account is necessary to make profit in real account because lots of knowledge is needed for trading in forex market.

It will help you but not as much as trading in demo account or in real account, since if you trade , you will earn experience that will give you more skills in trading, and with have a good skill then you can trade well and earn money in short time or in certain time that you choose to earn.

just given enough time to learn and practice on the demo account, i don't think that you would have problem learning and developing your skills in forex trading. sometimes newbies are just too much in a hurry that they have not fully grasp what they have read and learned that they would just right away want to trade in live account and want to see their money grow.

Not only for new trader, but demo account is for all traders too. But i agree, demo trading is the best place for beginners to learn trading and understand about basics of trading without any risk. That's why demo account is very recommended for beginners.

I am trying to practice again on the demo account. because i do believe that the demo account is very much important for me to learn well inf forex. although i have stopped using demo before, but i still believe it was the most important place to learn. i was lazy to practice but now i am motivated to be trading again that i should get back to using demo account.

Well, demo contest can be such a nice thing to do. But it is not too often we can find the demo contest. Mostly the contest held is using the real account with the real money. But, if there is no demo contest we can find, we still can use the demo account. It is much better than that thing as we know

demo account is the best place for practice because risk free. its due to the money used is virtual only. the price movement in demo account same like in real account, and so, trader can feel the real market atmosphere without necessary to risking real money to trading. if trader serious practice in demo account and success, they will able to do the same in real account.

Why people don't want to spend their time trade in real account? that is depend on the trader but i am sure 95% of new traders will spend their time in demo account first since lack of funds or don't have good confidence in learning forex with real account or simply afraid to loss money.

Why people don't want to spend their time trade in real account? that is depend on the trader but i am sure 95% of new traders will spend their time in demo account first since lack of funds or don't have good confidence in learning forex with real account or simply afraid to loss money.

Learn to read a long term chart. This will help you to take your eyes rest while you are on something.