Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best place to make practice

kaito kid

Many of the expert still use demo account to try new strategy even they usually spend more time with real account to earn money from it. And we can say from the first until now that forex demo account is a good place for newbie to learn forex and also to get more knowledge so they will have confidence to trade in real account.

Right, that's why we also must use demo account as well as possible. But i'm still confused why there are traders who say that demo account is thing which waste our time. In fact, without demo account, we will spend a lot of money just for learning.

Yes, the Demo account is a very good place to develop the skills needed in Forex. It offers traders the whole benefit of a real account without any investment of any kind. That makes it very possible for anyone to trade in it as though he or she is participating in the real account. There are yet, some who think they have no attachment to the Demo accounts.

Right, that's why we also must use demo account as well as possible. But i'm still confused why there are traders who say that demo account is thing which waste our time. In fact, without demo account, we will spend a lot of money just for learning.

I agree with you. I do not agree if someone says that learning in a demo account will only be a waste of time. And if we learn in real account then we also throw away - waste our time and capital. Studied in the real account much more risky than demo account.

Even though demo account not use real money, important to traders serious when practice in demo account. Treat demo account like if they trade in live account will give the best result in their practice. Sometimes traders able to get good result in demo account but unable to do same in live account and the answer for this problem is seriousness

Demo contest also good place since we can feel the real pressure how to compete with other traders. The atmosphere in demo contest is maybe same like if we are trading in real account too. But to win a demo contest is not easy for sure since there are some traders that able to get 1000 pips or more in a week. And even though I don't know what method they use.

Demo contest also good place since we can feel the real pressure how to compete with other traders. The atmosphere in demo contest is maybe same like if we are trading in real account too. But to win a demo contest is not easy for sure since there are some traders that able to get 1000 pips or more in a week. And even though I don't know what method they use.

majorly trader that gain a thousand pips weekly are either long term trader or scalper but majorly they are long term trader and they often open a trading position and hold it for long,though proper market analysis is needed on  the daily and weekly time frame before doing this. but the best place to practice still remain the demo account.

No doubt demo trading is the best way to practice trading and that can give a complete way to a good trading experience and as well as learning experience. Every trade will start his forex carrier with demo trading and nothing else. But be sure that take your demo trading seriously so that you can perform better in real trading account.

With the demo contest we can actually learn how to get the most profit using the strategy that we have and how we can prevent losses so that in the end when we had to start trading using a real account can be properly read price movement and establish the position of trade.

I think that our experience in trading is the most significant to find other learning we will have in forex. Not all knowledge can just be found in only the reading but also when we do or implementation and application of such. It's the hands on learning where we usually understand more the market that we can't write down or explain well.

yes, we can get the experience of trading in a demo account. Learning theory alone is not enough. We must also learn to practice trading. In our demo account can practice trading. This account is provided by the broker. In the demo accounts, we can learn how to trade, to test trading strategies, and learn the basics of trading.

demo account is still the best place to learn. and there, traders have opportunity to observe the real market movement and point out the best strategy to deal with. traders can perform test of strategies as many as they want and get the one which suits with their character and goal they'll set from market.

Its always in demo account that its good to practice. I do hope I can really make good income in forex trading. I'm really happy and interested to know if I can handle my account. I'm sure I can and I'm sure I will. But right now I do believe I can make it big in forex trading. I do believe that in the long run I can really see myself as a good earners.

Its always in demo account that its good to practice. I do hope I can really make good income in forex trading. I'm really happy and interested to know if I can handle my account. I'm sure I can and I'm sure I will. But right now I do believe I can make it big in forex trading. I do believe that in the long run I can really see myself as a good earners.

I agree with you that in forex trading if we want to be safe in this trade then that should be done is how we must continue to fight hard in this trade to get better at trading with demo accounts using exercise as a suggestion in this trade

• 2 months later...

competition with all the demonstration given by one of the many brokerages forex broker FBS will be giving us the ability to master the actual tactics we get initial discovered by means of demonstration bill, with all the demonstration competition we could truly learn to have the almost all benefit when using the strategy we get as well as how we could stop cutbacks to ensure in the long run when we had to start off trading having a actual bill could be effectively read selling price movements as well as determine the career of industry.

Its always good to try to trade in demo account if we really want to learn how to trade. I do know its going to take lots of time and effort in our part to become a millionaire. I really don't like to loss money in forex but I do know that if we going to keep on trading in forex we can end up developing our trading skills. Who knows we can all become a millionaire in here.

It is no other place than the Demo account. The Demo offers any trader the best learning experience at no cost. It would have been quite a difficult thing for a trader to easily make money from Forex and a lot of people may not have joined if they had to spend money during the learning process.

• 3 weeks later...

traders can take practice in both demo and live account. however, at initial phase, important to traders take practice in demo account. construct knowledge regarding with market there and tried to point out the strategy to use to deal with the market. after able to generate consistent result, traders can move to live account and practice there. in order to enabling us to handle the real trading pressure.

a good place to practice trading are in a demo account. By trading in a demo account then we will get trading experience without risk of losing our money. with trading experience then we will be trading better. so our trading skills will increase. and we also can follow the contest demo to further improve trading skills.

The best place for The trader to be practicing how to trade is in the demo account. When the trader is trading in the demo account, he or she will be learning to trade without any investment. This thing will make him or her to master trading before trading in the live account.

We can use demo account to make practice in forex trading. It's free risk but i also doesn't mean that we use it for trading without rule. We must maximize demo account as well as possible. By using demo account, we can learn about forex trading and it will be useful when we are trading with real account. The experience will help us to prepare ourselves to face real market situation

• 2 weeks later...