Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, if there is dispute system, some people can take advantage of it, like even after receiving the goods or services, they can also file dispute and take off their money, in that case, we can't deal with untrusted people, or unknown people.

Liberty Reserve is the best e-currency processor with a very small transaction fee. They do have a high quality security system. However as they are irreversible, my scammers take benefit of it to rob Liberty Reserve users...

Of course, they have a very high security system and we should not be worried on hacking our accounts. One security is their IP verification which it send an email for verifying the ip address. Yeah it is still irreversible so if we exchange funds we should find trusted exchangers. :D

Received the following email 2 days back informing that i won 100$ in contest

============================================

Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:

Never send you any links or attached files.

Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.

============================================

Dear Liberty Reserve S.A, Member!

Congratulations! You are awarded with $100.00 for participating in our September survey!

Every month we randomly select 10 Liberty Reserve accounts and award them with $100 USD.

You are the one on 10 winners this month. Congratulations again. As sons as we will receive your reply you will pay you the $100 directly in to your Liberty Reserve account.

Follow these steps to receive your money.

1. Login to your LibertyReserve account, go to Merchant Tools.

2. Click on "Create new API"

3. Enter the following entries

3. API Name: lrcontest ( make sure to not add space between words )

3. Sec. Word: winner1

4. Check ENABLED

5. Check TRANSFER

6. Check BALANCE

Other values leave to default.

Reply me with your LibertyReserve number after enabling these settings.

Reminder: Never click on links in emails. Liberty Reserve will never send you any links.

For information and support please use our contact form in the help section of our web site.

Thank you.

When i contacted the support - they dont that this is fake email never reply this. So friends if ever receive such email dont respondent, if you have confusion contact support.

Received the following email 2 days back informing that i won 100$ in contest

When i contacted the support - they dont that this is fake email never reply this. So friends if ever receive such email dont respondent, if you have confusion contact support.

I received a similar mail about a month back and have already contacted Liberty Reserve to know it was true. They replied claiming that they were not responsible for this mail and these types of mails are sent by scammers to steel all your money in your Liberty Reserve account. So, beware of such mails...

LR should never be used in PTC industry for investing

i lost about $20 in mindbux where i invested there to get Direct Referrals, the worst thing is that these ptc sites go scam soon and there is hardly any chance to receive the ROI

Liberty Reserve has good support system

i once sent a payment to friend, he didnt received it so i asked the LR support to please check the transaction and it was done in 2 mins

@luckyvoy

I receive that email too and the funny thing is that I don't have an LR account on that email anymore. How stupid does scammers get? lols. The only reason why I'm still receiving those emails means its come from one of many hyip sites that I joined. Before I open my LR account and my hyip in the email that I'm receiving lots of phishing emails. Its only shows that its dangerous to invest in hyip and give information to them.

LR should never be used in PTC industry for investing

i lost about $20 in mindbux where i invested there to get Direct Referrals, the worst thing is that these ptc sites go scam soon and there is hardly any chance to receive the ROI

Liberty Reserve has good support system

i once sent a payment to friend, he didnt received it so i asked the LR support to please check the transaction and it was done in 2 mins

Liberty Reserve is irreversible and PTC sites takes benefit of this fact. I too would never invest in PTC especially via e-currencies like Liberty Reserve which ones sent can not be received back. Payment processors such as Alertpay can be used for investment as it is reversable and you have a backside chance of receiving back your lost amount by filing a complain against the site.

Liberty Reserve is irreversible and PTC sites takes benefit of this fact. I too would never invest in PTC especially via e-currencies like Liberty Reserve which ones sent can not be received back. Payment processors such as Alertpay can be used for investment as it is reversable and you have a backside chance of receiving back your lost amount by filing a complain against the site.

Yeah site admin feel it safe to receive money using LR being irreversible and so they dont get into problem due to the disputes filed by any user. In case of AP some time a single complaint can result into freezing the admins account and so no possiblity of admin paying other users too. Yes i agree investment using AP is better than LR in terms of safety as at least we have little chance to recover in case of scam.

new hyip sites are opening up at a rapid rate and the admin is easily in a profit of more than $10000 per site

if they cannot handle to solve the disputes they can freeze accounts of those admins who have many disputes (say. 100)

this would be a good alternative.

Yeah any move for the good of users should be welcomed - but i dont feel LR is going to provide

any such mechanism in the near future that will benefit those users who are scammed - LR's popularity

is due to their irreversible transactions and it being easy for hyip admins to easily scam.

Yeah any move for the good of users should be welcomed - but i dont feel LR is going to provide

any such mechanism in the near future that will benefit those users who are scammed - LR's popularity

is due to their irreversible transactions and it being easy for hyip admins to easily scam.

it will surely hit the hyip sites because they would now be not easily able to scam members, but for members it would be good as they would now easily save their money

so this will also increase the popularity of LR as there are more members than the admins

Yeah site admin feel it safe to receive money using LR being irreversible and so they dont get into problem due to the disputes filed by any user. In case of AP some time a single complaint can result into freezing the admins account and so no possiblity of admin paying other users too. Yes i agree investment using AP is better than LR in terms of safety as at least we have little chance to recover in case of scam.

Yes, thats what the case. As you have seen that almost all HYIP's or such investment schemes accept Liberty Reserve. The only reason for this is that LR is irreversible and if the program turns into a scam in the future, there will be no way in which we can recover our loss. Alertpay do provide us with the background chance of recovering our money however.

if lr starts to allow members to dispute transactions, then lr may lose a lot of merchants. i can not picture lr offering refund policy.

i hope lr will offer its own debit card though.

Thats true that Liberty Reserve will loose a lots of clients and merchants both if they implement any such systems on their site. I think Liberty Reserve is the safest e-currency where the clients can be sure that the funds they receive, either for work or any ponzi schemes like HYIP's can't be refunded..

if lr starts to allow members to dispute transactions, then lr may lose a lot of merchants. i can not picture lr offering refund policy.

i hope lr will offer its own debit card though.

no, there are many who avoid LR because there is no dispute system

if it allows dispute system then many would try to invest in HYIP as they would now have an option to get back their lost money

no, there are many who avoid LR because there is no dispute system

if it allows dispute system then many would try to invest in HYIP as they would now have an option to get back their lost money

As per my believes, if Liberty Reserve do add dispute systems, then the HYIP industry will either stop using it or it will be used only by the trusted Hyip's who will be looking to pay their members without turning scam. As you might have seen HYIP's do turn into a scam and they need such e-currency processors to help them scam others.

Its a big loss for LR to have dispute system because LR is not really for online shopping like AP and PP. LR users really need not to have these dispute system because it is the members at own risk. :D

Yes I do agree that Liberty Reserve is mostly so famous due to the fact that they do not allow revering of payments once send. If they do implement a dispute system on their site, not only the HYIP's but most of the other business which requires initial investment will start to disallow LR as their payment method.

It looks that LR is trying to become little more user freindly these days, this is the second time in this month that i got the email from Liberty Reserve support reminding me my Liberty Reserve Account No. I feel it will help in case some one forget their account number. Here is the email i got:

Date: Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 5:43 AM

Subject: Liberty Reserve Account Number Reminder

Dear xxxxxxx,

This e-mail is to remind you your account number.

Account number: U7552528

Please DO NOT reply to this e mail.

For information and support please use our contact form in the help

section of our web site.

Thank you.

It looks that LR is trying to become little more user freindly these days, this is the second time in this month that i got the email from Liberty Reserve support reminding me my Liberty Reserve Account No. I feel it will help in case some one forget their account number. Here is the email i got:

Date: Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 5:43 AM

Subject: Liberty Reserve Account Number Reminder

I myself receive similar type of email twice earlier. I was not sure why they have sent me such a email reminding me of my LR account id. I though some other third-party tried to recover my account id but soon found out that LR were sending it for the members to keep them updated.