Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two days ago, I saw some maintenance message on the LR site, but it was for few minutes only,

later the sit was back to normal,

the next day, I contacted their chat support, if there was any maintenance on 13th July,

but they said there was no maintenance, but it might be browser error,

thus suggested me a solution to have cookies cleared before downloading the site.

two days ago, I saw some maintenance message on the LR site, but it was for few minutes only,

later the sit was back to normal,

the next day, I contacted their chat support, if there was any maintenance on 13th July,

but they said there was no maintenance, but it might be browser error,

thus suggested me a solution to have cookies cleared before downloading the site.

I really didn't knew that they had online chat support! I have never noticed it. I really haven't had a need for it. Only once when my LR got hacked, but only then. LR has worked well for me. The only problem basically have been those maintances.

I really didn't knew that they had online chat support! I have never noticed it. I really haven't had a need for it. Only once when my LR got hacked, but only then. LR has worked well for me. The only problem basically have been those maintances.

sometimes the support will be online that we can chat with them directly and have our issues fixed within few minutes,

they are very professional and their support is just excellent,

I have had used their chat support many times, they will be online, if not there will be message, that "we will be back in 5 minutes".

@FinCoder

try to visit LR site but instead of logging in. Just try to browse and later on you will notice a chat icon. But sometimes if they are not online you only send message and you will receive email reply later on. But if they are online you can chat with them.

I did not yet know that we can chat with LR staff at their site,

but as @ budado informed i shall try visting and browing site without loging in and hope i shall be able to chat with support.

Even without support i feel LR is best, and there is no alternative yet at least for online investments.

@luckyvoy

whenever we chat with the support, we can do that only when we are not logged in,

because you can find the link to chat support, only on home page,

not in you account pages, so if you have got any query just log out the account, and go to chat support,

and you can solve it in minutes through their support online.

@luckyvoy

whenever we chat with the support, we can do that only when we are not logged in,

because you can find the link to chat support, only on home page,

not in you account pages, so if you have got any query just log out the account, and go to chat support,

and you can solve it in minutes through their support online.

Can I contradict? Here is the link of LR contact us. You can email or you can use the chat. But sometimes chat are not online. Or its not online all of the time. But sometimes I can chat with them without loging in. LR contact us

I get that LR is offline for maintenance..

Only for me or for everyone?

I probably missed they was going to be offline, or they ever said anything it is the last day in the month and half year passed:))

• 2 weeks later...

LR is one of the good payment processor and they accept country around the world, that is why many online earner like to use them, but still there are some problem.

first, the dispute feature. this feature is something that we need very much, because we can prevent some scamming action or fraudelent things that make by some scammer outside

second, costumer service, i see costumer service of liberty reserve is very very bad, there is no reply and some member even think that costumer service only a robot lol.

that is some hope that we want LR to change in future to make them more better, but over all they are great payment processor that already online for a long time.

LR is one of the good payment processor and they accept country around the world, that is why many online earner like to use them, but still there are some problem.

first, the dispute feature. this feature is something that we need very much, because we can prevent some scamming action or fraudelent things that make by some scammer outside

second, costumer service, i see costumer service of liberty reserve is very very bad, there is no reply and some member even think that costumer service only a robot lol.

that is some hope that we want LR to change in future to make them more better, but over all they are great payment processor that already online for a long time.

Yes LR should have dispute feature. My account got hacked and I contacted them but they did not reply since they do not have any policies against hacking of accounts :(

In last few days LR has frequent issues, either those of API problems or going under maintenance, email alert issue is not resolved yet...

And now again LR is under maintenance i tried to log in and found:

System is offline for maintenance

Liberty Reseve service is undergoing scheduled maintenance.

Please try to visit again in a couple of hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience

That why I always don't maintain much funds in my LR. I really don't know how long this site will keep on running or will it turn like egold. But I doubt that it will happen. As right now LR is base on country that has lenient law about ecurrencies.

I have noticed new improvements on LR site,

they will ask the purpose of payment, while making any transfer,

there is a list of purposes, but no purpose of online investment,

so I tick the 'purchase of services' for most of the transfers.

@mrmicrosoft: abdout dispute feature i thin it shuld be implemented not at HYIP as we know that HYIP is high risk investment and that is the problem that must be burden by investor itself, can you imagine if they have dispute feature for all kind of bussiness..:D

@Trickster

well, there is no dispute feature with LR,

and I don't think they will implement such feature as well,

we can only make transfers to other accounts,

we can send or receive funds in LR that's all.

@millionaireguy

well, I think there won't be any loss of account for inactivity reason,

even I had also not used it for a long time in the beginning days of the account,

let's see what reply you get, update us here about the account status.

@archu: if they implemented this feature absolutely they will lose a lot of member a.k.a HYIP admin. we already know with no dispute feature it will help HYIP admin to gain more profit :D

but if they want to be exist in buy and sell things they should have a dispute feature to help them in popularity.

@archu7

I think does two are just post fishing. That's right post fishing and not post chasing. Simply because they are just fishing out something to post. lols. But to be honest. I hate the new features. I do ecurrency exchange and that an additional explanation to my client to click "others". And what the other features for. And to be honest I don't try to check it. I just tell them please send by "others" lols.

well, recently, I made few deposits to hyips, as well as I made some personal transfer and I also sent LR funds for sale, to exchanger programs, and every time I did a transfer I ticked the option, 'purchase of services',

I think this option will be suitable for many types of transfers.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not getting mail alerts to notify me regarding the transactions done in my account,

hope LR will soon fix this issue,

I am not sure it is just me that has been suffering regarding the missing of mails or everyone else as well.

I have not getting mail alerts to notify me regarding the transactions done in my account,

hope LR will soon fix this issue,

I am not sure it is just me that has been suffering regarding the missing of mails or everyone else as well.

Same thing happen to me. I'm frustrated because I thought I got hacked. lols. But its seems the problem is with LR and not my account. The only reason I know that I did not receive any emails when I realize I got paid in one ptp that I'm posting. But I did not receive any emails at all. So I check my LR but I found that the funds arrived.

i very like using this payent methode because i can get small fee and i get easy access to sent my money in LR to my bank account. i didn't need verifiction my account and i didn't get limitation. the maximum fee only $2.99 and we only get 1% fee. we also can get money because we win in the surveys and the surveys is any every month, this payment methode very good for me

but what about the disputes? if we invested $10 in a hyip site and it goes scam. then we can never get it back as there is no dispute system

this is the major drawback of LR as compared with the other payment processors

but what about the disputes? if we invested $10 in a hyip site and it goes scam. then we can never get it back as there is no dispute system

this is the major drawback of LR as compared with the other payment processors

hyip accepts LR happily as there is no dispute system,

if it was there, then hyip won't take risk of allowing it as main payment system,

it's true that LR transfers are irreversible.