Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hone your trading with a demo account and a real account

rizal83

Yes we can trained skill in demo account if we can learn seriously in demo account actually also can giving valuable lesson for us, because market condition is remain same with real market condition, we can learn how to analyze the market and also trained risk management and money management

If your broker is honest, i'm sure that demo account market will be similar, or to be exact reflected from the real market. Even your position and other thousands trader's position which they opened won't make much change but you still can learn and able to incorporate your strategy without any risk. So i see honing ability or gain experience without much worry only available in demo account.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sidejob Yes, i totally agree with that, the reflection is just like what happened in real account even of course we cannot make much difference with the price movement. Demo account just like lack one thing, the thriller or sensation how it feels to be lose your money, because after all the money we have in our account is nothing but just a bit of programs.

@sidejob Yes, i totally agree with that, the reflection is just like what happened in real account even of course we cannot make much difference with the price movement. Demo account just like lack one thing, the thriller or sensation how it feels to be lose your money, because after all the money we have in our account is nothing but just a bit of programs.

Because on demo account we can't feel the psychology effects of earning or losing money, that's why we need to moving on to real account...

Because on demo account we can't feel the psychology effects of earning or losing money, that's why we need to moving on to real account...

Agree, but we need demo account to train our trading skills that should be useful for real account next time.

In real account you can do the same the only difference that the result of your trading in demo account won't make you lose or gain anything in real life thus a good place to do an experiment. But remember sometimes real account performance and demo account are different so take it into your own account first.

In real account you can do the same the only difference that the result of your trading in demo account won't make you lose or gain anything in real life thus a good place to do an experiment. But remember sometimes real account performance and demo account are different so take it into your own account first.

That;s why we need to maximize demo account to make us be more ready when trading. Must  be wise when using this account because experience we got from demo trading will also help us when we use real account.

Demo account and real account are different things, in demo account people can trade without any kind of risk imposed to them and this is good for them. Real account is different issue. First of all real account contain the risk which in demo account we couldn't find, the risk is real so do the profit and it is up to trader who manage the risk.

Yes in fact we can't trading with involved emotion in demo account, and as trader they will trade with real emotion if already using real account, actually both is having related each other, market condition in demo remain same with real market condition, and demo account as good place and free place to backtesting system purposes

Well in all kind of account we have i think that demo account and real account is reasonable for not involved emotions, because emotions will make us bias when we trade and i think this is not what we want, right? Also the worst thing when we excessively use our own emotions to trade in real account where the present risk is real.

Well in all kind of account we have i think that demo account and real account is reasonable for not involved emotions, because emotions will make us bias when we trade and i think this is not what we want, right? Also the worst thing when we excessively use our own emotions to trade in real account where the present risk is real.

But our psychology, it's involved on real trading because it affects our own decision when it comes to facing the outcomes of the trading itself.

Our attitude will usually determine the success to be trading in forex is like we do an analysis and run a disciplined daily

Forex trading is risky, emotion during trades often involved in all trading activity and if any trader already having good attitude and also mindset hence forex business will giving fun and enjoyment, but if any trader they always trade based on emotion and high desired to making quick money usually will often fail

I bet that not all people want to hone their trading in demo account, i even saw a claim that he/she trade since he/she was quite young from real account, so demo account is useless for him/her. I think this both has its own purpose, in demo account we can use for experiment while in real account we can see the fruit of our experience we got in demo account.

Well i am quite confused with both posts above. Honing our skill as foreign exchange trader could be done in demo account and real account. In demo account we can do that without risk, but not in real account. I just see real account as the place to earn and honing(but primarily earn), while demo account is the place to do experiment as well as honing my skill.

Well i am quite confused with both posts above. Honing our skill as foreign exchange trader could be done in demo account and real account. In demo account we can do that without risk, but not in real account. I just see real account as the place to earn and honing(but primarily earn), while demo account is the place to do experiment as well as honing my skill.

But getting experiences on real account is pretty good for us to consider it as part of our trading lessons since we can learn from our mistakes.

But getting experiences on real account is pretty good for us to consider it as part of our trading lessons since we can learn from our mistakes.

Sure it is good thing, first we can get the real experience and the second one is that we can get the real income from this business. Sure, but how about when you lose? You get experience and you lose for real. See? You don't think about the worst but just think for the good only. In real account you get both in demo account you get just one which is experience.

Yes, mostly traders come in Forex are always have traded with demo account first for practicing the trading. Then jump to real account for real work in market.

Yes as newbie they actually need to trained skill through demo account, and better they prepared skill with seriously in demo account which serious here as trader will learn with use system trading rules and also keep discipline with risk management and money management in demo account

Learning would be maximized using a demo account, in order to better focus without the mental stress of losing money or want to make a profit, and it is useful for the future in the real ECN account TICKMILL

Agree, this simulation account we can use the advantages to try the leverages of the account.

Account should we maximize the demo is as good as possible if we want to be able to get a good trading skills and to maximize capital that exist in our trading account.

Because on demo account, there is no limitation of creating it if we want to keep practicing.