Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hone your trading with a demo account and a real account

rizal83

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo trading is good for learning and it should be done for at least six months before going to trade live and once we go live, always start with small amounts to test the brokers internal processes like withdrawals etc.

For early preparation as newbie they need spent time to practice in demo account with seriously and not only for fun, and practice at least six month is good for early preparation to backtest skill trading because so many trader can't maintain account more than six month

For early preparation as newbie they need spent time to practice in demo account with seriously and not only for fun, and practice at least six month is good for early preparation to backtest skill trading because so many trader can't maintain account more than six month

one to be successful in forex is to have knowledge of the maximum, with the compulsory learning is done with every time, and demo accounts will greatly assist traders to hone and improve trading skills better in formulating a strategy that will be applied to your account real trading

one to be successful in forex is to have knowledge of the maximum, with the compulsory learning is done with every time, and demo accounts will greatly assist traders to hone and improve trading skills better in formulating a strategy that will be applied to your account real trading

How to become successful trader required motivation in learning also discipline with trained skill to making plan trading that has reasonable target and also keep discipline with risk management, don't thinking forex as easy way to become rich at short time, and we need to always trained skill with learn from experience

exactly once, to be a successful trader is in need of the factors mentioned earlier. and the important thing is discipline. I believe that the successful trader must always apply discipline in their trading activities. therefore we should really be able to get used to that discipline.

Discipline is very much important for trader because with discipline hence as trader will able to manage money with risk management and also implemented system trading according rules and also will get easiness to making evlauation trades because not always one system work properly all the time

Discipline is very much important for trader because with discipline hence as trader will able to manage money with risk management and also implemented system trading according rules and also will get easiness to making evlauation trades because not always one system work properly all the time

What you said is true and I agree with your view. But it is difficult to become a disciplined person. When we say it, it sounds something necessary and must do but when we try to do it then the difficulty can be seen. lol

What you said is true and I agree with your view. But it is difficult to become a disciplined person. When we say it, it sounds something necessary and must do but when we try to do it then the difficulty can be seen. lol

Indeed not easy, because we as human nature which having emotion, especially when facing with loss and these loss might big loss due might facing successive loses or because trade recklessly using bigger lot size, sometime control emotion is not easy, but when we facing easiness in making profit, hence we will become over confident

but inevitably when we were in forex we should be able to control the emotions we have in order to not create new risks. therefore it is important for us to improve the capabilities and skills of trading and started to learn to control the emotions we have.

Yes we need to control emotion in trading, although might sometime not easy when facing with successive loses, but with always control emotion hence we can easily to manage risk management better than we trade when on high tension, trading forex is not easy way to become rich at short time we need realized this matter

Indeed not easy, because we as human nature which having emotion, especially when facing with loss and these loss might big loss due might facing successive loses or because trade recklessly using bigger lot size, sometime control emotion is not easy, but when we facing easiness in making profit, hence we will become over confident

Well in the first place, one should avoid getting in these positions. But for newbies they don't realize it until it is too late. I have made similar mistakes in past and learned from them so won't have to repeat them in future.

Well in the first place, one should avoid getting in these positions. But for newbies they don't realize it until it is too late. I have made similar mistakes in past and learned from them so won't have to repeat them in future.

We hope so, as trader if want to make sharp trading skill and ability need learn how to keep discipline, mistake in forex might as common thing but if often repeated same mistake and we often know if these mistake often causing loss hence we still included as reckless trader, and this one barrier for trader

One important point on forex also need to keep discipline in trading, not always we can making profit on every trades we made, and might we facing with mistake in analysis, and discipline with risk management plan also will prevent from big loss in single trades

We hope so, as trader if want to make sharp trading skill and ability need learn how to keep discipline, mistake in forex might as common thing but if often repeated same mistake and we often know if these mistake often causing loss hence we still included as reckless trader, and this one barrier for trader

Reckless trading may give some profit in the short run but for the long run reckless trading is of no good. It will ultimately ruin trader's account. So it is suggested to trade with a plan and not based on anything else.

Reckless trading may give some profit in the short run but for the long run reckless trading is of no good. It will ultimately ruin trader's account. So it is suggested to trade with a plan and not based on anything else.

Yes because reckless sometime assume as light thing with their decision but can influenced on emotion when facing failure, might sometime getting profit if on lucky time, but often reckless this is sign as trader can't discipline with rules trading system

Yes because reckless sometime assume as light thing with their decision but can influenced on emotion when facing failure, might sometime getting profit if on lucky time, but often reckless this is sign as trader can't discipline with rules trading system

Well it happens. When losses hit then traders can't keep their calm and do something to cover that loss. I have also seen people who convinces others to invest in him and he uses large lots to trade. He either gets a good amount or loses the whole amount.

Well it happens. When losses hit then traders can't keep their calm and do something to cover that loss. I have also seen people who convinces others to invest in him and he uses large lots to trade. He either gets a good amount or loses the whole amount.

Trading with greediness is harmful account, and this is not wise decision if always trading with using big lot size because actually market forex movement is very dynamic and unpredictable, if always work with greedy usually will making quick loss and margin call account, and to become good trader need good analysis and we need to learn how to make sharp trading analysis

Greed is a trait that must be wasted very far in this business. Because of the consequent danger if we maintain the nature of greed. A trader must have patience, mental, and strong motivation. Seeing forex is a risky business, so I think it's hard to make a profit if a trader has a greedy nature.

Greed is a trait that must be wasted very far in this business. Because of the consequent danger if we maintain the nature of greed. A trader must have patience, mental, and strong motivation. Seeing forex is a risky business, so I think it's hard to make a profit if a trader has a greedy nature.

If greedy become habit for trader hence will difficult to making good trading because greedy will making power of margin being narrowed and we can learn forex trading with risk management and keep money management in trading because we can making good earning if we already able mastered the market and we will happy if we can hone trading skill being preofitable

Trading with greediness is harmful account, and this is not wise decision if always trading with using big lot size because actually market forex movement is very dynamic and unpredictable, if always work with greedy usually will making quick loss and margin call account, and to become good trader need good analysis and we need to learn how to make sharp trading analysis

Well there are many types of trader. Those who uses other's money and trades large lot sizes does not have any concern for his investors. And just another scammer who tries hit or miss approach with others money.

Well there are many types of trader. Those who uses other's money and trades large lot sizes does not have any concern for his investors. And just another scammer who tries hit or miss approach with others money.

I am having bad experience when investing money similar with hyip which admin working and manage money on forex market, but earning only smooth on few month and after few month evemtually stop paying and everytime we ask he giving answer get big loss in trading, so these experience make me not again investing money on hyip and trying to trade with own skill

Demo account to me plays incredibly great role in enhancing our performance, so we need to learn to use it wisely. I am so fortunate that I operate with FreshForex, as they got magnificent $2017 No Deposit Bonus available through which I can get much required practice and also able to make huge profits too!