Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hone your trading with a demo account and a real account

rizal83

we knew that before we start our real trading will be required to learn the system of trade using a demo account and this is one very effective way to improve our quality as a trader but if we can improve our mental if only to practice using a demo account , I think it would be very difficult due to trade with a demo account will not provide a strong tap on trafficking in us and we should practice with real accounts also for our mental hone and perfect ourselves as a very good trader

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is true only for demo accounts are a newbie who wants to deepen their knowledge of forex trading. and it is true to deepen skills in forex trading we have to take action to play reel forex. but before we trade forex using your account reel is better to find a forex broker that gives bonus to start trading forex.

its true that beginner traders not only need to practice in demo account but also important to practice in real account. there is something that traders cannot get when practice in demo account only, it called psychological control. need to practice in real account to master it.

psychological control, very precise word you gave. as playing in a real account psychological needs strong, mostly a newbie does not have psychological control when they experience a loss so they will do anything without being followed by the psychological control that will eventually destroy themselves.

indeed trading psychology is necessary once in tradingdan also to regulate financial management because without us memilkin good psychology all systems we have created a well will not be able to run well and will make us become a trader who is full of greedy selau will make us not have considered in the risk trade therefore we must adjust our psychology well so we have created systems that can work very well...

indeed trading psychology is necessary once in tradingdan also to regulate financial management because without us memilkin good psychology all systems we have created a well will not be able to run well and will make us become a trader who is full of greedy selau will make us not have considered in the risk trade therefore we must adjust our psychology well so we have created systems that can work very well...

• 2 weeks later...

Psychological factors will be more likely experienced and felt in the real account than in the demo account because in the real account you are now using real money to trade with. This in itself does add to the pressure of trading in the real account because you realise that your decisions can end in profits or losses.

very true indeed psychology to train us well should we study it using a real account to trade but the more good we can take advantage of a bonus given capital without having to make a deposit on a particular broker because it certainly will not be many disadvantages for us to lose

• 2 weeks later...

indeed with the bonus granted by the broker through forex forums that they have helped us to be able to continue studying to gain experience and learn to master self-control in a real trading account so that in the end we are ready to use the investment to start trading forex without having to worry about a loss because we been able to master the strategy and a good self-control

• 2 weeks later...

You can easily make the transition from demo to real account mode using these forex bonuses and the best thing is that you have nothing to lose but profits to gain if you are profitable. You will be practising on the real account knowing that if you are able to make profits you can withdraw them unlike in a demo account.

• 3 months later...

I hone my trading skill in demo trading and demo contest from my broker, instaforex. In demo contest, we will get more advantage, beside we can hone our trading skill here, we can get chance to win the prize that we can use to increase our trading balance. And i use real account with bonus post to trading with my broker.

You can easily make the transition from demo to real account mode using these forex bonuses and the best thing is that you have nothing to lose but profits to gain if you are profitable. You will be practising on the real account knowing that if you are able to make profits you can withdraw them unlike in a demo account.

i think that is a good place for newbie and i think not only for newbie too but for many traders around the world who want to use this account, with their virtual money we don't have any problems with funds and we can learn with relax, also we can join some demo account to get more bucks from it

Yes psychological or emotional control is very essential in Forex Business. However in demo trading learning to control emotions may not be possible because demo trading lacks risk and fear and is traded with virtual money.

that is right, demo account lack of risk and emotion, even we can feel it, that will be smaller rather than trade in real account which give trader a lot of pressure, and that pressure in real account will give us what people usually called by emotion that in many cases bring traders to loss

• 6 months later...

Yes, I would have to agree that a demo is totally necessary in order to avoid big mistakes. We can learn from our mistakes there. You want to lose with fake money and not real money. You also get to see how you made the mistake so you can noted and not do it again. This is a valuable asset to have as a serious forex trader. You will always have a platform to practice on and to make mistakes so you won't have to make it in a real account. I think its essential to controlling loss and mistakes. You will get to gain experiences and see how trading really works. I guess one trade equal so much more than a week of speculation. You will learn it all in one trade. You will see how you make mistake, how you profit and how you end up losing or gaining. 

• 3 months later...

Sure, a combination of both is quite necessary. It is natural to find out that the Demo doesn't in anyway help a trader to work on his emotions. It is Demo and it is quite a free and virtual currency and there is nothing to get one into it. That's why it is quite right to try out the real account too.

• 2 weeks later...

practice in demo account to understand how the market works and point out the strategy. including how to implement it properly. and after traders able to become consistent, they should jump to practice in live account. with small amount of capital. the goal is to feel the real market pressure and how to handle it in proper way.

practice in a demo account can make us have a good ketarampilan. So when trading in a real account, then we already have enough stock. Demo account and real account as important in forex trading. Without learning in a demo account, we will not be successful and we accounts can end .

• 2 weeks later...

The demo account is for learning how to trade whereas the live accident the main account by which the trader will be able to earn money. When I was still trading in the account, I don't use to take it very serious in the beginning till I started losing in the live account. I'm sure the demo account can make you to learn how to manage your account if you are taking it serious.

first is practice in demo account. traders observe the market and build strategy which enabling them to catch profit from difficult market. after that, they can jump practice in live account with small capital. the goal is tried to handle the pressure and deal with real losing money.

The Demo is always where to start with. It is the point that the trader has to choose if he must make something out of Forex. Trading in the Demo account though not compulsory but is quite a necessity for any trader who is concerned with becoming successful and economical too. However, the Demo account cannot guarantee a trade without emotions attached to it. This means for the trader to develop his emotions, there is need to take a leave to the real account.

• 5 months later...

The Demo is always where to start with. It is the point that the trader has to choose if he must make something out of Forex. Trading in the Demo account though not compulsory but is quite a necessity for any trader who is concerned with becoming successful and economical too. However, the Demo account cannot guarantee a trade without emotions attached to it. This means for the trader to develop his emotions, there is need to take a leave to the real account.

I always recommend demo account to start learning how to trade. In the long run we can really enjoy making big income in here. I don't like to loss money when I'm starting in forex but now I'm really happy that I achieve a lot of things in here. In two to three years I can say I do improve myself in making big income in here. I really like earning in here.