Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex the name of risk.

ATSATS

Profit without risk cannot be a reality. so I think a trader should accept the risk if he wants to make some good fortune trading in Forex. However this risk can be minimized if a Forex aspirant makes necessary efforts to learn about Forex and its strategies. Greediness is severely punished in Forex trading so we should keep ourselves and our strategies free from greed. Disciplined trading can bring about wonders in the long run.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all businesses must have a risk that must be accepted and the actual forex trading we can manage the risk of trading well if we want to and we should also be able to set a good amount of capital that we have the advantage that we want to get so that we can manage risk trade well

Imagine a business without risks, imagine a business of fools! Risks analysis and management are what separate the weak from the strong. Forex is no exception. Risk in forex is what make trader prudent in their trading and investment in this market. Risk is the spice of life, especially forex.

I am sure that every business physically or online every business have a huge risk and it is not at all safe to have a profitable trade with this forex business with out a proper knowledge . so if you have a good forex skills then you can sustain by earning in this business or else you will be loosing all your capital in forex .

I really cannot imagine trading in forex without the risk aspect of it and how it would actually workout if it were to be done this way. Reality is that Forex without risk would not be forex indeed because it would much more easier to manipulate and return profits for just about anyone involved.

As we all know forex is not as simple as we think and i am sure that it is really an another name of risk . In forex there are many traders doing currency trading every day but still from them only some will be earning profits so that tells that other will be loosing . this is really the way the risk factor involved into this forex business .

• 2 months later...

100% true, forex is risky market. Forex market is for those who able to take risk for generate profit. All trading market have certain risk but in context of forex, it is higher risky then other trading business. Skill and knowledge is most important thing to win in market. We can minimize risk by trading with good strategy.

Forex is not risk at all. If we end up losing in forex its us who is a risk in forex. because we are the one that make us loss in forex in the first place. If we really want to make money in forex we need to focus on learning and earning. Forex trading is a good source of income to all who is willing to learn how to trade in forex. I been earning good amount of money in forex for more than nine months now and I'm happy to say that some how I'm earning good and earning well in forex.

i think in every business there will be risk in the starting an i hope without risk there is no business in the market,because human being must bear the risks for experiences an forex trading is also big riskier business in the online after having good experiences also get more fear before starting the real account and forex trading is mostly depends on the luck

We cant say forex is the only risky business because every business have its own risk and forex also have risk and to be frank a bit more than regular businesses but if a trader is good in managing the trade in a profitable manner than i am sure that we can eliminate the risk to a maximum extent .

Of course, forex is not only risky business, every business has right and if the risk is higher, the return is also higher.Risk and return to be received by the trader comparable. We must be able to minimize the risk to get maximum return.

Risk is what make us earn money. The chance of losing money is also a chance to earn money. In all type of business theirs always a competition and its only the best one who always wins. So if you loss then that means someone has done a better job than you. I do hope I can really make good income in forex trading all the time. As right now my only way to become a successful forex trader is via forex trading.

• 2 weeks later...

No, it's not a quick way to earn because if it is then, you will also think that you will have quick way to lose just like the opposite and balanced. So far, just think of how you will minimize of the risk and maximize your profits. No one can avoid the risk or prevent it in any way, because it's like being built in the business that normally that you will have risk and you can lose in your trading.

forex is a business there are a risk. but it is true that there are no business without risk. so be care and cool minded when you start your trading and do not greed more so you will be success in forex

• 3 months later...

Yes, forex is very risky. You just never know when the trend will turn against you. Its too volatile and if Warren Buffett would to talk to you about investment, he would talk you out of it. He's like a long term investor where his money will turn into profit for sure. Now, we can't be sure if our money will turn into profit for sure. We can only hope that it works for us and we learn to control our losses. Because its high risk, you need to use stop loss and  low capital and low leverage. 

• 4 months later...

Well, whenever the name Forex is talked about, the next thing that comes into the mind of the majority of people is that it is a risky business. No doubt Forex is quite risky and that is why the knowledge of it is more than a necessity. For a trader to avail himself of this risk, it is quite necessary for him to get the trading knowledge.

since require to risking money in order to get profit money, forex business contain risk. traders can losing money even in short period of time if doesn't know how to perform proper trading. this business profitable. but the risk in line still with potential gain. depend on traders whether they'll able to get income or not. if traders take constant practice and develop knowledge, have chance to end up with success.

Well in my view there is no business that does not involve risk, even stealing involves high risk, anyway if we talk about forex trading it is also high risk business we are never sure about the future trend of the forex trading we do not know that whether our analysis or prediction is right or not, we would make profits or go in loss so there could be no trading without risk.

• 2 weeks later...