Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clixsense - www.clixsense.com

zeraeign

www.clixsense.com

Since February 2007

We've paid our members over $1,027,453 on time, every time!

We've delivered over 66,417,948 views to our advertisers' pages!

Q: How does it work?

A: Create a free account, log in, click "Browse Ads", and get paid. It's that simple.

Q: How much can I earn?

A: Your earnings potential is only limited by the number of sites available for your profile view. You can earn even more with our free affiliate program.

Q: How much do I get paid for each 30 second web site view I complete?

A: Payment amounts are set by the website owner and will vary from site to site.

Q: I'm an affiliate of a web site. Can I have ClixSense members view my web page?

A: Absolutely! Register a free account, log in, click "Buy Ads", and set your target group options.

Q: How long will it take me to start earning money?

A. You can earn money today. Register now and check it out!

www.clixsense.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received an update from their toolbar regarding their latest promo, anyways here it is:

Starting Monday December 27th, 2010 a new toolbar contest will begin. This time 50 winners. Each winner will be awarded 3 active first level referrals. Just keep that toolbar installed. For more information please see our rules page: http://www.clixsense.com/install_toolbar/rules/ Thank you The ClixSense Staff.

Nowadays you can see that many are trying to do gropu ventures with clixsense in most of the forums you can see some threads related to that and what you need to do is simply just yupgrade your account iwth 10$ and this enable the chance to earn around 500$ per month with help from the team .

• 2 weeks later...

I am so excited on joining the Philippine team since I believe they have the best strategy and the most genius ideas, I believe that every member could benefit the mission/vision they have and I want to be part of it. I will be joining soon once I've reached my first payout.

I upgraded in clixsense 2 days ago, and I joined under a team and now I got 470 ads to click,

that was really awesome and until now I still haven't clicked all, I still have 260 ads to click. ahahah

I just need referral here.

Wow! I am so impressed on the ads available for premium members, is that on a daily basis friend? or weekly or monthly? that you have these ads? I can't wait to upgrade my account here, based on the post you made I am really eager enough to upgrade my account.

@djfritz: lol that is one time bonus they gave 468-460 ads then you can click it whenever you want it will not expire and when you finished clicking

they will give regular ads to us then I still don't know how many ads exactly will be given daily.

@djfritz: lol that is one time bonus they gave 468-460 ads then you can click it whenever you want it will not expire and when you finished clicking

they will give regular ads to us then I still don't know how many ads exactly will be given daily.

I see..hehehe thanks for clarifying as I almost jump out in my chair when I heard the news..lolz, anyways is it true that standard members can't request cashout unless they will upgrade their account? I've read from goldentalk forum about this and it worries me so much for I am almost the payout.

• 2 weeks later...

@djfritz: i am somewhat disappointed because after I finished clicking all 478 ads , maybe a week after I upgraded, now they just give us 2 ads per day. how about you?

you are also upgraded now? and I am impressed that you already reached $10? :OMG

@djfritz: i am somewhat disappointed because after I finished clicking all 478 ads , maybe a week after I upgraded, now they just give us 2 ads per day. how about you?

you are also upgraded now? and I am impressed that you already reached $10? :OMG

No not yet, but I already reached the minimum payout and I am waiting for the payment which is scheduled next month if I am not mistaken. Same here the number of ads that I am getting has decreased but I could see many ads available at dawn time.

No not yet, but I already reached the minimum payout and I am waiting for the payment which is scheduled next month if I am not mistaken. Same here the number of ads that I am getting has decreased but I could see many ads available at dawn time.

That can't be good, maybe this is some sort of an error, like you did something wrong or what?

@djfritz: lol does it mean they wanted us to be zombies, not sleeping because of waiting for their as, why at dawn time then? haha

but anyway i got 3 ads today and Its really hard to survive with this ads only. finding referrals will really be of great help here.

• 3 weeks later...

@djfritz: lol does it mean they wanted us to be zombies, not sleeping because of waiting for their as, why at dawn time then? haha

but anyway i got 3 ads today and Its really hard to survive with this ads only. finding referrals will really be of great help here.

lolz maybe because those ads are intended for western countries that's why they choose to display at dawn time at our place, well having referrals is a great help but it's really hard to get one these days who will upgrade because that's where we can earn right?

• 2 weeks later...

We are now approaching March and still they haven't paid me, I am kind of disappointed now because others have been paid a week ago while me, still waiting. I don't know but I don't want to put all my effort in clicking will be put to waste, considering that I even checked them during dawn time.

• 3 weeks later...

3rdPayment.png

ClixSense (payouts@clixsense.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

* Date: March 18, 2011 1:47:20 PM

* Amount Sent: $10.01 USD

* Sender Name: ClixSense

* Sender Email: payouts@clixsense.com

* Reference Number: 1CA6D-92BEE-5DF07

• 2 months later...

i don't know why the website keeps saying it is in maintenance mode

it is about 40 miuntes ago and i have the same problem ... does anyone has the same thing

please help the offer is great

It's under maintenance. All ptc have done that one time or another. Usually its even every day so theirs nothing to worried. But when you said you waited for 40 minutes that a long maintenance. Sometimes its only take about 15 minutes to update their data. But try to open the site now. its back to normal.

for almost 6 months of being an upgraded member, at least now I am almost reaching $9 here so maybe after 2 months I can cashout $10 haha.

it took me 6-8 months to cashout $10 here coz I haven't referred any user who upgraded and are willing to upgrade as well.:(

for almost 6 months of being an upgraded member, at least now I am almost reaching $9 here so maybe after 2 months I can cashout $10 haha.

it took me 6-8 months to cashout $10 here coz I haven't referred any user who upgraded and are willing to upgrade as well.:(

Take this strategy and it will work much more better. Try to look for referrals by simply telling them that if they upgrade you will pay them back 2 dollars. In this way they will keep on clicking because they also want to recover their eight dollars investments. And the more they click the more you can earn back the two dollars that you promise them. its a win win solution to your problem.

I'm sadden because before theirs a filipino group that really promotes this site and earn from this. But problem is that as its grows bigger its become unmanageable. I think the reason is simple. its just another ponzi type system. In which you need to find downlines in order for you to earn.

I'm surprise that a popular ptc like this has no followers in dmt. But dmt is still paying and its paying good. And its sudden me to see that theirs so little posters in other sections like ptc. But I just want to update this thread. So far this site is paying and paying as usual. Very slow. lols. I mean the earning in here is very slow. That why you need to have strategy like promoting the site and gets lots of direct referrals.

• 2 weeks later...

ClixSense continues to grow at an amazing rate and they will soon be reaching 1.5 Million Members.

At the current rate of signups it should only be a couple days to reach this milestone.

The site Admin has a special offer for the member that promotes the 1.5 Millionth user.