Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex broker Trading Rebates

Most investors who trade Forex use a broker. A broker is an individual or a company, who buys and sells lots of currency according to the trader's wishes. Brokers earn money by collecting commissions or fees for their services. Many of the Forex Brokers available today do not charge any fees or commissions.

Most of our clients do not understand how a Forex Broker can stay in business and not charge any fees or commissions. Brokers do there very best to spin this fact into a positive for their particular firm, but most Forex Traders know the facts. The fact is that Forex Brokers make a significant amount of revenue from the spread in each Forex trading pair that the client trades. For instance, when a client of these Forex Brokers buy the EUR/USD, the spread is usually 2-3 pips. The cash equivalent of 2-3 pip spread in a standard account is $20-30 per standard lot currency trade.

This amount is what the Forex Broker earns for every trade that their clients take. As you can see, the Forex Broker is getting paid rather handsomely to conduct the business of buying a selling currencies. We feel that some of those enormous profits that the Forex Broker can and should be distributed to the Forex or Currency Trader.

You should check that a broker is registered and or regulated in the place they conduct Forex Trading services. A Forex broker also needs to be associated with a financial institution, such as a bank in order to provide funds for margin trading. Picking the right Forex broker for you will take some work on your part. There are Fx Brokers who do not charge a trading commission and some that charge commission. It may be a good idea to talk with friends and business associates about their Fx brokers. You may get some good leads, and you're certain to hear who to stay away from.

There is nothing like word of mouth advertising. I have conducted numerous interviews and conversations with leading Forex Brokers, and the most important question you can ask them is always the same, I will explain. I realize you are in the market to make money and so am I. I really want to do my Forex Trading with your firm but I want to be discounted on my trading volume through trade rebates. This type of question for the Forex Broker will reveal two very important things to them. First, they will know that you have done your homework,and the Fx Broker will know that requesting a rebate is well within the right of any Forex Trader. Second, the Forex Broker you are interested in will most likely not try to pull a fast one over on you, and that you are a knowledgeable Forex Market participant. This should be the first step in choosing the right Forex Broker, because if you are an active Currency Trader, you will be collecting on sizeable trading rebates every month regardless of your trading wins or losses.

If you are thinking of investing online, you could choose several online brokers and contact their help desks. Seeing how quickly they respond to your questions could be key in how they will respond to their customers needs. If you don't get a speedy reply and a satisfactory answer to your question you certainly wouldn't want to trust them with your business. Just be aware that as in other types of businesses, Before sign up service might be better than After sign up service. I would put your potential Forex Broker on the clock when you reach out to them. I typically would give the Forex Broker a six hour window to fully address your question by email or phone call. You must realize that even though a Broker Firm calls you back in a few minutes after you send them an email or a call, that does not mean they are the best Broker Dealer available. It means they have a quick response division maybe, but that is it.

The Currency Exchange Broker has not proved anything to or your interests until their promises are in writing. What I mean is that they can blow smoke at you till the sun goes down, but until they put your needs as a Currency Trader on paper, they are just words. I have found some of the lesser known Forex Brokers are the best to deal with. Remember, the more a Forex Broker Dealer advertises to have your business, the more that cost will be put into your trading spread or fees. The Forex Broker who has a good customer base and treats their army of Forex Trader right, is the choice for me. Those fancy commercials and websites the bigger Forex Brokers have are nice to look at but that is where my interest in them end.

Before you choose an online broker get a copy of their online demo account. What features are included? Is the software reliable? Does it offer automatic trading? Are there extra software features that cost more? I think a FREE demo account is essential for a quality Forex Broker to have and practice on, but they can cause a problem when it comes to live Forex Trading. When it comes to trading in the Forex Market, the Forex Demo account does not take into account the biggest problem a Forex Trader faces, that is emotion. It is great to put on a position in a Demo account that makes and losses incredible amounts of money. What if it was real money that was being won and lost in real time? What if you freeze up when trading your account and start hoping a bad trade back to profitability? these are just some of the many questions that eventually must be considered. I think a Forex Trading Demo Account is a good thing for very new Forex Trader, but be careful not too get to comfortable with trading it. The difference in trading a demo account and a live Forex account is huge.

Before setting up an account with a broker you will need to do further investigation. How quickly will these brokers execute your buy/sell orders? What is their policy on slippage? What are the transaction fees? What is the spread, fixed or variable? What are the margin requirements and how are they calculated? Does the margin change with currency traded? Is it the same for mini accounts and standard accounts? All these fundamental questions should be investigated, and most of the quality Forex Broker present the answers to these questions right on their websites to view. The most important issue, in my opinion, is the Forex Trading Rebate that a Forex Trader should be receiving.

Don't forget to be prepared to be able to offer the Fx Broker information about your trading volume. If you are trading your own system or trading an Expert Advisor, it is in your best interest to give your Forex Broker an idea of your monthly trading volume. This information that you provide your Broker will help them offer you the best Forex Trading Rebate possible.

I heard about this, Rebates are paying by brokers for the traders. If the traders traded some lots, then broker will pay for the particular lot size. This is just an extra income for traders who apply for rebates and doesn't earn huge money. There are strategies and EA which will helps to earn some funds via rebates. let us discuss.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, lately, there are so many forex brokers, specially the online forex brokers offer the rebate to the traders. Even the rebate from the referrals we get. This is good and not a bad thing actually. Even if we are serious we can get more money from the rebate thing from our referrals. And it is much safer because we do not use our own money

• 8 months later...

Well, I've not really tried any broker rebate but I prefer that which is offered by association and other companies. Rebates are quite good as it offers traders a kinda fair chance to have some degree of their losses back. It provides a room for traders to as well get some degree of compensation.

• 4 weeks later...

Rebate is good because it is able to make the traders to have some return when they trade. Whether they make profit or they make loss, the rebate company will be able to pay them small percentage of the amount that they lose. Rebate can help the newbie trader to have encouragement and be able to have money back when they lost.

• 1 month later...

rebate is the way to reduce loss impact. or give additional profit when traders make profit. in other word, whether traders make profit or get loss result, they'll get rebate commission. many traders join brokers via IB which offering rebate commission. such way effective to increase capital faster.

• 7 years later...

Thanks for this excellent explanation!! For me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.  

1 hour ago, gds221 said:

During my work in this industry, I had to work with different companies, but the most interesting for me now turned out to be a broker from Amarkets. In terms of working conditions, this is a really great option.

I have been doing my Forex trading with the International and Reputed Foreign Exchange Broker FXOpen Markets :)

17 hours ago, gds221 said:

These are the features of working with some companies that are really worth considering.

We need to select a Forex Broker that has Lower Spreads and is also an ECN Broker.

This is the reason why i choose to do my trading with FXOpen Markets :)

They have Low Spreads in the GOLD and the Forex pairs with USD

See the screenshot below

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png