Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HD-money-HD-money.com

but how about exchanger? before this processor not used by many people because first not popular and the second one is the problem with exchanger, even they have good bonus for us i think it will not attract many people because many of them will stick with LR, just like what happened before

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theirs still exchanger but who has HD funds right now? What site do pay HD right now? If theirs no HD funds available then what will you going to exchange? And since HD is not widely use I don't think exchanger will also give priority to this processor. That's why its very important that HD will continuously try to promote itself if its really want to be a stable processor.

Theirs still exchanger but who has HD funds right now? What site do pay HD right now? If theirs no HD funds available then what will you going to exchange? And since HD is not widely use I don't think exchanger will also give priority to this processor. That's why its very important that HD will continuously try to promote itself if its really want to be a stable processor.

i guess you are right there, but i think they also still need to fix their service to all members who use their service, it will be useless if we get some money but cannot exchange it, but until now i don't see anything that change to their service, i just hope they are not stop their service

• 4 weeks later...

i guess you are right there, but i think they also still need to fix their service to all members who use their service, it will be useless if we get some money but cannot exchange it, but until now i don't see anything that change to their service, i just hope they are not stop their service

Yeah I agree. But I have some conspiracy theory about this site. Before theirs a rumor that this site is also owned or some how connected, related or what ever term is good to explain the relationship of LR and HD. If you are an old online poster you will remember that before LR has contes about what you want to have to be upgraded or be put in LR. Guess what? Its seems what is suggested in LR is use to upgrade in HD. But Hd just don't become popular.

hmm maybe because LR already quite popular so that is why HD become not quite popular and i don't hear that thing like that before in HD, also in LR. but if that thing exist it seems more like conspiracy. aside from that thing they are still not make any changes until now

hmm maybe because LR already quite popular so that is why HD become not quite popular and i don't hear that thing like that before in HD, also in LR. but if that thing exist it seems more like conspiracy. aside from that thing they are still not make any changes until now

You can vist LR blog and read previous news in LR. You can find LR and HD story in their. I don't know what happen but its seems HD just died out. I guess LR realize that no matter what they do they can't clone another LR as theirs only going to be one LR. I guess HD was made as back up LR only. But still its just my speculation.

hmm it can be right, but until now as we can see this site just like that and i think it will be like this for a long time, i don't know about backup but for what? as we know LR not in US, so the chance to be like E-gold is low and i think their Alexa Rank for now is up and still give positive movement,right?

I notice that their one ptp forum that has HD as processor that we can still withdraw. But I don't know if its their and not been update but already removed or its really their and we can withdraw payments in their without any problem. But I don't dare to withdraw using HD. Lets face it. Is their anyone going to buy my HD? I guess only those exchanger that charge high exchange rate.

I notice that their one ptp forum that has HD as processor that we can still withdraw. But I don't know if its their and not been update but already removed or its really their and we can withdraw payments in their without any problem. But I don't dare to withdraw using HD. Lets face it. Is their anyone going to buy my HD? I guess only those exchanger that charge high exchange rate.

What is the forum you are talking about? I know before LOT offer HD and DMT as well I think. But only LOT I experienced getting paid in HD just once and after that I never request payment through HD. I want to experienced how HD will work for me but I guess I am not satisfied with it because their exchangers are not really good.

so far i don't see any forums that accepted this payment processors beside LOT, and if i don't make any mistake they already don't use this one because HD-Money have a lot of problem with the exchanger and it seems they don't have any improvement in their service

so far i don't see any forums that accepted this payment processors beside LOT, and if i don't make any mistake they already don't use this one because HD-Money have a lot of problem with the exchanger and it seems they don't have any improvement in their service

I agree with you. I only used this once but after I got some minor problems with their exchanger then I stop using this payment processor and just continue with the other payment processor that I am used to. If they will improve their services, they might get some members to use their payment processor.

I agree with you. I only used this once but after I got some minor problems with their exchanger then I stop using this payment processor and just continue with the other payment processor that I am used to. If they will improve their services, they might get some members to use their payment processor.

as far as i can remember i use this payment procesors twice, when i send my balance to my friend account and next when i get paid by ptc site before, but that is about long time ago lol, and even i hope they will improve their service but until now i don't see anything change with this payment processor

as far as i can remember i use this payment procesors twice, when i send my balance to my friend account and next when i get paid by ptc site before, but that is about long time ago lol, and even i hope they will improve their service but until now i don't see anything change with this payment processor

If they will improve their services, I will still not going to use it because HD money is not widely used payment processor and only a few programs that accepts it. Its difficult if we get our funds in this payment processor because it is difficult to find a good exchanger to exchange our funds.

that is what i mean by service here, if they can give us good environment to earn by their payment processor i think i will use them even not too much at the first. this payment processor actually quite good but their bad service not give any good things for us.

Even though HD is not normally used anymore I still do believe that some day HD will be more popular than STP. But what HD need is just some break. I also don't understand why suddenly HD stop promoting itself. Unlike before that if you going to withdraw using HD you going to earn some more bonuses in ptp and in hyip site but not anymore.

no latest news about them,and in their merchant list i don't see any hyip program, and ptp forums or any merchant site, the only thing i see is gambling site which make me think they are not popular enough, even with STP now, and i don't know in future, but if they stay like this nothing change

• 2 weeks later...

Now that AP or payza is not going to support hyip sites anymore. I'm just wondering if HD-money is going to take advantage of this or not. If I'm HD-money its an opportunity rigfht now. Remember when e-gold close down? LR is just like HD-money as second to none processor but when e-gold close down what LR did is position itself to be the number one processor.

• 4 weeks later...

Veridian Fund stopped using LR a while back, so I had to jump on HDM. While I like the simplicity of it, I still feel that it's a bit unnecessary for me to have this account. Maybe I'll just let my VF investments expire in about three months, and then just exchange the funds from my HDM account. Or maybe I'll reinvest them - I just can't decide.

Now that AP or payza is not going to support hyip sites anymore. I'm just wondering if HD-money is going to take advantage of this or not. If I'm HD-money its an opportunity rigfht now. Remember when e-gold close down? LR is just like HD-money as second to none processor but when e-gold close down what LR did is position itself to be the number one processor.

This is what the payment processor should be doing themselves in order to get a foothold in to the market. They need to take advantage of this because it can really be a way to tap into the market and offer a solution. Its never easy to penetrate but they can give it a try.

This is what the payment processor should be doing themselves in order to get a foothold in to the market. They need to take advantage of this because it can really be a way to tap into the market and offer a solution. Its never easy to penetrate but they can give it a try.

Its ironic. When HD is new they give lots of promotion. they give 20% bonus more or less each time you withdraw using HD in hyip sites and ptp forums and maybe in other site that I'm not active yet. Many have tried to use HD to avail the 20% bonuses then they just going to exchange it to LR. And pay 10% fee more or less and get the other 10% bonuses. But sad to say it did not work and I guess this is the reason why until now even if theirs some opportunity they still don't move.

• 1 month later...

advantages of what? as far as i know they don't have any advantages anymore :D, and if they have advantages i must be saw this one in many place which i can use to earn right now but in fact no., they don't have any advantages.

advantages of what? as far as i know they don't have any advantages anymore :D, and if they have advantages i must be saw this one in many place which i can use to earn right now but in fact no., they don't have any advantages.

Before making some sarcastic commits read the trend first so that you can have clear view on what we are discussing in here and maybe you contribute than being a nuisance poster. We are discussing in here what HD-money need to do in order to be popular again. Just like two to three years ago when its used by ptp forums and hyip sites as mode of payments.

• 1 month later...

I wonder what made HD-money to reduce their efforts to compete with other payment processors. If you ask me, I'll say that they gave up too easily. It will be good if they can gain some popularity amongst Hyips. No doubt, they won't be able to compete with LR in the Hyip business but at least, they just might be able to compete with STP and PM if good business strategies are put into place.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder what made HD-money to reduce their efforts to compete with other payment processors. If you ask me, I'll say that they gave up too easily. It will be good if they can gain some popularity amongst Hyips. No doubt, they won't be able to compete with LR in the Hyip business but at least, they just might be able to compete with STP and PM if good business strategies are put into place.

in fact we can see right now they are nothing even they accepted in a gambling site and in some exchanger but they are not used frequently by users, i also really doubt if this payment processor even used by some users, i really don't know if this payment processor still worthy to use

• 1 month later...

There is no news, there is no progress, there is nothing interesting anymore on this Online Money Processor here. This is about to die sooner or later here. There is no effort from the Admin to make this program booming or more popular than before. It is like hopeless